Past Life

"So tomorrow morning you will come in to prep for surgery. We've already made the decision on what you want and the process we will go through during the course." I nodded my head nervously holding Danny's hand. Tomorrow was the big day for this procedure. Amari and Camila prayed over me this morning before we got here. "Thank you Dr. Fields, he's just a little nervous right now." We all stood up exchanging hand shakes.

"I'm so scared." I chuckled as he opened the door to my car. I got in with all my papers trying to let things soak in the best way I could. "You're strong and I'll be strong for you too. Just pray like we've been doing." I nodded my head laying back in the seat. It felt like I was moving so fast although I've been saving up for two years now. The thoughts of laying there letting them transform me into something new gave me an off but glad feeling. I wasn't one of those gays who would show my ass after everything was done. I was a man and I knew that but why not spend my money on what I wanted?

We pulled up to the house seeing a package at my doorstep. "What's that?" "I don't know, maybe the hair I ordered for Camila." I got out the car picking up the package and flowers just fell out the bottom making me look confused. "What the hell?" Danny snatched the words right out of my mouth. He snatched the note from the box opening it up.

From your first true love, I never forgot about you

Love, Bobby.

My heart skipped beats reading the note. For one I witnessed this man die and I knew Danny hated him just as much as me. "Baby I didn't know he was alive, I promise!" I grabbed his arm as he stormed off into the house. "Then why the fuck this dude know where you stay? I knew you still had a soft spot for him but damn." He yelled getting all in my face. "Danny." I said bluntly blinking away tears, this couldn't be happening.

"Maybe he got my address on his own time Danny! You seen all those men he were with? There's no doubt in my mind if this motherfucka wanted to know my social security number front and back then he will do so. Don't you see baby?! He's playing with us!" I grabbed his hand but he snatched it back rubbing his forehead. "This getting too much for me. You left him alone but now all of a sudden he wants back in?" I wasn't falling for Danny's little guilt trip, I refused.

"Because the guy is crazy Danny! I can't make this up or even try to down play it. I left the devil back in my old apartment right at that floor where I slit my wrist. Changed my number and everything so I won't think about that sorry ass, double life living son of a bitch! It's a real smack to the face that you'll think I'd even try that, so fuck you!" I flipped him off going down the hall to our bedroom.

Tears ran down my cheek just as fast as I sat on the bed. I couldn't help the affect I left on men or vise versa. Bobby has so many personalities but I've only seen one the entire time I've been with him. He used me to try to get to Rodger and I felt so fucking wrong for that. The devil has a way of making shit sound good when in actuality it's not. I could've easily turned down Bobby back in 2015, the first time I laid eyes on that man.

I was at an art gala with one of my many dates admiring paintings and statues like everyone else. Then this tall, sexy, glass of milk approaches me in conversation. Of course he peaked my interest enough for me to slide him my number. Since that night shit had been rough and rocky.

One summer day we were at the park just chilling and talking. At that point he's trapped my mind, body, and sadly .. spirit. We had been having sex for a month then and I just knew he was the man for me. Flirty talking and feeding each other ice cream back and forth was too cute, even for me.

A child ran up to him catching me completely off guard. He looked just as shocked as me so I only guessed someone lost their child. "Hey little girl.-" "Daddy who is this?" I remember snatching my hand back sitting up feeling like my heart had been ripped from my chest. His eyes were so apologetic making me want to forgive his stupid ass right then and there. "Mommy, here's daddy's friend!" The little girl shouted making me look up. I seen a tall, slim woman walk my way making my face fall dead and straight.

I peeped the ring on her finger making a lone tear escape from my face. "Allen this is my wife, Kesha. Kesha this is another one of the hair stylist, Allen." At that point I remember coughing and getting up because I couldn't take anymore.

"Allen!" He yelled behind me but I knew if I turned around I was going to beat his ass. This man had a fucking wife and child for crying out loud. The man that I was falling for gave his last name away to someone sooo different from me. The tears rained down so hard until I felt his soft but rough hand land on my shoulder.

"I was going to tell you, I really was." I turned around smacking his stupid ass in his face with all my might. "Fuck you nigga! Leave me alone!" I spat at his feet turning around on my heels leaving him forever... well forever is what I thought.

I cried myself sick in Camila's arms but I never told her the real whole story.

I dried my tears hearing Danny's soft voice on the other side of the door. I got up unlocking the door, "don't come up in here with no bullshit!" I turned around but he grabbed me pulling me back. He crashed our lips together instantly relaxing me from everything I thought about. "I love you, and I don't want you to think I meant to hurt you with my words. I'm sorry."

I slowly nodded my head smiling, "I love you too."

Little update for you guys. I'm already starting on the new book "Juice" & another book to "Baby's Father" so thanks for the support & patience ❤️

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..