Ooo Jessica!

We were landed and in the car on the way to my crib. It was a little after 8a.m and all I wanted to do was rest up before we fried this bitch.

"Look man if I would've known you ain't tell her I wouldn't have called you." I shook my head. "Nah you good man, she crazy man. One minute we about to get some shit started then yo ass call snitching and shit." We both scoffed laughing. "Man she tried to take a nigga phone then when I asked for it back she act like it's her shit. She pushing me saying the usual shit when females get mad, then she pulling me in kissing me, begging me not to leave." I shook my head sighing.

"You got a crazy one on your hands." Rom laughed. "Yeah. I'm just ready to handle this shit up here so I can get back. Pops been blowing my line about them damn Russians. I'm tryna see where Josh at now." I shook my head hearing the phone go to voicemail. Josh landed in Houston with us but he got a few bitches down there and went MIA on a nigga.

He pulled up to my crib typing in the passcode to my gate opening it. "Home sweet home." I looked up at my place smiling, I ain't gone lie, I missed it. I seen Sasha's car in my driveway making me sit up in my seat. "Nosey bitch." I mumbled remembering that night I brought her back to my place which I never do. She must was looking when I typed my shit in. "Aye I'm wait out in the car, don't be all day." Rom put the car in park and I got out.

I unlocked my door slowly pushing it open. I grabbed my 9mm that was tucked underneath a bush. I walked in not seeing anybody the only thing making noise was my tv. I crept through my own crib pushing open doors before making my way upstairs into my bedroom.

I dropped my gun seeing her ass laid out in my bed with one of my shirts on. "Sasha!" I yelled making her jump up looking confused. She seen me and her face soften.

"Hey baby." She crawled to the edge of the bed trying to hug me but I pushed her off. "Why you in my fucking house?" She laughed like the mentally ill bitch she was. "That's no way to talk to the mother of your child is it?"

My face got all screwed up as she rubbed her stomach and indeed she was pregnant. "Man I ain't got time for this shit." I laughed shaking my head, I was tired and this bitch wanted to play. "That ain't my baby." I was confident. I always used a rubber and all the rubbers were supplied by me out my damn pocket. "This is your fucking baby Ro! Don't act brand new nigga!" She spat getting off the bed.

"Bitch you a fucking lie! Yo chicken head ass was fucking on one of these lames now you tryna make me the father." I already knew how these grimy, low life bitches worked. "You go to Houston and start thinking you the shit huh? Yeah I know about that little light skin bitch you be walking around with. You just met that bitch, what she got that I don't?"

"A fucking brain for one. That's my baby's mother so chill with that bitch word." Her face froze making me smirk. "Your what nigga?" She got closer all in my face like she was gone swing so I backed up.

"My baby's mother. Look, Sasha didn't I stop fucking you before I left? Why the hell are you here?" She laughed flopping her ass on the bed. "Because we are a family now and things have to change, for one, you're not going back to Houston." I looked at her like she was on drugs. "You not finna tell me where I can and can't go. Whatever the fuck you wanna call that in yo stomach ain't mine. And don't be going around here telling people it's mine either or on my life I'll make sure you suffer bitch."

She looked at me with anger in her eyes but I didn't give a fuck, anything to make this bitch leave me alone. "You gone see me! Oh yeah this ain't fucking over!" She grabbed her stuff talking shit as she left. I walked right behind her ass as she kept talking.

I changed my passcode locking my door up. Them bed sheets was getting burned if it's the last thing I do before I leave again. She got in her car slamming the door, peeling out my driveway. I shook my head laughing walking back to the car.