No Witnesses

I just dropped off Camila's scary ass off at work, she was making me nervous how much she was sweating a nigga. I understood she didn't want me going down but her being nervous could easily fuck shit up. The witnesses wasn't going to be called in until two this afternoon so that gave them three hours to take the bait or I was going to kill them personally.

Cassity and Ari were at school which left me to myself. The mall was my best move right now but I didn't want to run into Paige. I wasn't trying to have no female drama outside of my own female. These bitches brought unwanted business and every female I've encountered since dealing with Camila wasn't worth it.

I turned up NBA Younboy- Danger cruising through cars on the highway letting my top back.

My phone buzzed making me look down at it.

Big Bro💯: I'm handle that shit for you, yk I got you son..

I nodded my head smiling, this day just got better. I figured I'd do a little shopping for my son and Camila. I was tired of her complaining and putting on tight ass shit. That night she got off on me for looking "better" than her showed me the woman was crazy foreal. This pregnancy been wearing her out so I figured I'd show my appreciation and shop for her. I wasn't one of those niggas who didn't know her size or didn't notice when she needed two sizes up. I observed Camila since I've been with her and I know what she like and what she don't.

I knew bra sizes and the whole nine. She knew what boxers to get me, what socks, and everything so the least I can do is find out general information on her. Plus women like that shit and it might earn me some pussy at the end of the night. And I was all for that.

I pulled up in the parking lot parking in the front. Everything I had my son was going to have, right down to the shoes.

I peaked around the corner in Jimmy Jazz trying to see if Paige was working and I didn't see her giving me the clear.

I walked inside seeing the new Nikes I've been wanting making me go directly towards them. "Y'all got these in a size twelve man?" I asked making the white dude come over to me. "I'll see for you, these real fly." He grabbed the shoe from my hand spinning them around. "Yeah, I know. You got these in newborn size? Or the smallest shoe you got." He nodded his head walking off.

It was the beginning of September and getting cool so I checked out a few windbreakers. Camila liked gold so I got the white and gold in her size. The shit ain't look too bad so I grabbed me and Ari one. I got an all red one for me for those days I'm feeling a little on edge and trying to be seen.

"Can't answer text messages huh nigga?" I froze cussing to myself cause why this bitch here man? "Watch out with that shit, I'm not tryna fuck with you ain't it obvious?" I bumped her shoulder moving her out my way. "Rodger you don't mean that baby." She grabbed my arm trying to pull me in making me push her back into the shoe display. She froze right with everybody else in the store trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

"I don't fucking want you so if I was you I'd leave me alone. Remember who the fuck you dealing with." I said harshly turning my back on her.

"I guess you don't want to hear about what William, Ty, and Drica got planned for your yellow ass!"

I stopped turning around slowly rushing up to her pushing her back against the glass. "Fuck you know about them?" She smirked cocky like. "Fuck me and I'll give you all the information you need daddy." She ran her fingertips down my chest biting her lip shoving her hand in my back pocket making me shove her a little hard.

. "I'm good, nobody can sneak up on me and if they do bitch I'm kill you." She turned away making me smirk. Paige knew not to fuck with me at the end of the day. And if William's little posse was planning something then I can easily find out and Paige was just as an accomplice so that bitch had to go too.

I went to the cash register checking my shit out grabbing my bags to dip.

I went over to the little boutique Camila always in to see if I could find her some more jeans and other shit.

"Hey, you lost?" A short, slim chick walked up eyeing me up and down. "Yeah, I'm here shopping for my wife." She straightened her face clearing her throat.

••••

We were all sitting near the investigation room watching the time together. It was almost time for the couple to come in and give a discription to the sketch artist.

I slickly pulled my phone out watching everyone in the room chat about this case and how they thought they were gonna get the guy.

Baby Boy: where are you? they're supposed to be

"Camila?" I slid my phone back in my pocket looking up at Rick and Ms. Dorris looking at me. "We were asking how did you feel about finally getting a lead? This has to be big for you." I mentally rolled my eyes. "I'm excited, my mind is just running wild as the minutes go on, I mean we get to finally have some type of closure on this whole ordeal." They nodded their heads smiling.

My phone buzzed continuously letting me know it was a phone call. "I have to take this, it's my mother." I hopped up from my rolling chair rushing to the bathroom seeing it was Rodger.

"Yes?" I asked locking the bathroom door and checking the stalls.

I heard cracking in the back then a huge explosion making me jump. "It's done girl." I smiled to myself feeling like I didn't have shit to further worry about. "Okay, where are you?" "Me and Mo out here about to roll out, I gotta go pick up some shit. We need to talk when you get home." I nodded my head as if he could see me, "yeah of course." I shook my head feeling stupid. He disconnected the call making me take a deep breath. I looked in the mirror making sure I looked straight and not shaken up.

"Sorry, she's discussing the family reunion again." I chuckled sitting back down. At this point I was chilling and confident in my man not to question him about shit like this. He took care of it always.

"Okay it's 2:00 Chad and Bailey." Rick stood up pacing back and forth. "They will show, cool down please." I said trying to be "encouraging". "Yeah, listen to your partner Rick, it's right after lunch and they're probably in traffic. They do stay in the country."

The scetch artist looked annoyed and ready to go but that was their usual attitude.

Another thirty minutes later

"I've called Chad's phone and Bailey's to see what the hell was the delay but neither are picking up. Some shit ain't right." Ms. Dorris stood up shaking her head right along with Rick's. I took the remote controller from the Tv turning it on.

The news was on directing everyone's eyes to the screen.

This has been the third crime displayed in this usual quiet neighborhood. The bodies of Chad Noris and Bailey Noris have been discovered in their 2018 Mustang. Unfortunately traffic cams did not catch the action. Police say the security cams had been knocked out from their home at least a week ago. We believe this had something to do with last week's BB gun shooting, I'm Sarah J. Allen signing out.

"Turn that shit off! Fuccck!" Rick slid all the papers off the table making us all jump. Ms. Dorris hurried to shut off the Tv. Rick was just going to have to take this as a sign before he was next.

Owee👀 Sooo let me find out William, Ty, Drica, possibly Paige has something cooking? Everything is hitting my man every direction but he's standing tall and Camila's right behind him ready for it all.

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes