Blast From The Past

"No Rodger you don't tell me to calm down! These people know what the fuck you look like!" Camila started crying and shit getting all emotional. "And I'm tryna tell you I got this shit, trust me man. Rom contacted me letting me know he was following up on that Bobby nigga. Find out he alive." She paused looking at me confused with teary eyes.

"Huh? I thought he was dead?" I shook my head. "We all did. Look baby I need you to be by my side on this shit real talk. I'm handle the fucking Huxtables next door with their nosy asses." I pulled her in hearing her laugh a little bit.

"Don't go in their home tearing shit up either. I don't need your DNA anywhere and-." I pecked her lips repeatedly shutting her ass up. "Look man I'm do a classic car crash, fucked up breaks, they'll never know what hit em'." She slowly nodded her head finally relaxing. I remember talking about killing people with her use to be uncomfortable now it's easy. She didn't like me doing it but she'll let anything slide as long as it had some to do with me.

"Well you know Cassity moves in today.." I rubbed her shoulders kissing her forehead. "So she can cheer you up, y'all practically home girls." She chuckled lightly wrapping her arms around me. "Yeah, and sorry about not telling you about the whole family reunion thing. My family is big as hell and I just wanted to be sure if I even wanted to go." I shook my head, "why you wouldn't wanna go? That's yo family." She shrugged her shoulders, "messy, messy, messy, baby they will drive your ass up the wall. Staying at our family house with all of them? You will truly be entertained." I laughed picturing it.

My family was my dad, ma, Amari, Camila, Ari, and the baby on the way. That's all I needed at this point, any outsiders wasn't welcomed. This was an organized business and no room for fuck ups.

"I'll be in the car, we need to get her here before Ari comes home." I nodded my phone grabbing my phone off the dresser seeing I had a text message.

Unknown: We had a life together Rodger, I don't want to live without you baby 💔!

I frowned deleting the message from my phone and blocking that number. Paige was in the past and I wasn't trying to make that shit affect the good life I got going now. Camila made it known already with Sasha that she didn't give a fuck about it being old or not that's why I needed her to chill.

"You okay?" She straightened up looking at me funny already making me feel like she knew some shit. "Yeah I'm good." I put the car in reverse backing out.

••••

"Im still excited I'm moving in with you cousin, Debby be tripping." I laughed already knowing she was speaking facts. Debby was one of those people that had kids but didn't need them. "What about Cj? When does he come down here?" She shrugged her shoulders, Cj was her older brother, eighteen and a Junior in High school last I checked. "Mama putting us on Greyhound buses slowly sending us one by one cause she gambled half the money." I shook my head running my fingers through her long, pretty box braids.

"Well I still have to talk to Rodger about Cj staying, when it comes to men he's real particular. Especially with Ari walking around in her draws, he barely likes the shit." We both laughed.

Rodger came around the corner with the last of her bags putting them in the backseat. "He's handsome, where you found him?" I chuckled. "Lets just say it was all unexpected and something very important bonded us together." She slowly nodded reading between the lines.

"Well that's it baby girl." My dad came in the living room where we were hugging me then her. "Thank you Unc." "No problem, just behave for your cousin."

"Thank you daddy, she's gonna be great, ain't no slacking." I nudged her arm making her laugh.

I kissed my dad's cheek before joining Rodger in the car. "This is gonna be exciting-." I slowly cut my sentence off seeing him put up his phone a little too quick for my liking. "Yeah." He cleared his throat tossing his phone on his side of the car door. I nodded my head mentally hoping it was just some drug business he didn't want me knowing.

"We haven't officially met, my name Rodger, it's always good to meet new family." He reaches his hand back shaking her hand making me smile.

"Just a few ground rules Cassity. Always and I mean ALWAYS knock on our door and wait before entering." Me and Rodger both laughed remembering that time Ari almost caught us and I had to pop my titties back in my shirt.

She laughed shaking her head. "Homework always as soon as you enter my door. Phones, tablets, lights off at least by eleven for you. Don't eat up my damn food, I don't get foodstamps now." She cackled nodding her head. "Okay, I gotchu cousin. I'm ready to see Ari, last time I seen her she had to at least be three."

"She definitely remembers you baby, I told her yesterday and she damn near went crazy."

Rodger pulled up to the house putting the car in park. "Y'all can gone in the house, I'll bring the bags to her room." I slowly nodded my head looking at him out the side of my eye.

I listened getting out and following her in the house. "This closet is for muddy or dirty shoes, jackets on this hook, and umbrellas." She nodded her head following along. "Kitchen, living room, Ari's hallway." I shrugged. "Now on this side of the hallway is your room and a second master bath so you'll have plenty of room. Whenever Cj gets here I'm sure he'll take the vacant room upstairs.

"That's cool, I like Ari so it won't be a problem." I smiled sitting down on her new bed. "So what's been going on in Louisiana? Anything new? Same old people?" She nodded her head matter of factly. "Yes basically, everyone there is stuck and confused as hell. The usual shootings and problems with the mayor. I was glad to leave such a small, compact state." I knew where she was coming from, Louisiana could drive you nuts. Literally nothing you could seriously do and you had to bend over backwards and do a little monkey dance for those white folks to even consider hiring you.

"I'm glad you here." I hugged her neck. "You can chill anywhere you want, just be neat." "Okay, cool. How do you feel about smoking?" I turned my head not believing what I just heard. "Uhm.. not in the house, backyard and air out before you come in. Same rules for Rodger."

I left out her room seeing her bags by her door.

"Ight, I'm hit you later." Rodger hung the phone up laid out all across my bed. "Hey baby." I smiled crawling my big ass on the bed sitting in his lap. "Hey babies." He kissed my forehead then stomach. "Thanks for moving her stuff in and accepting her in, it's nice to have more family here." I smiled intertwining our fingers together. "It's cool, why you thanking me? It's your house." I nodded my head laughing almost forgetting. "Well I haven't had to pay anything in a year since you've been here. Let's just say you bring the bread and butter home."

He pulled me in making me laugh but it was true. Every since Rodger's been here I've been making a check just to make one. He literally pays for it all and I'm appreciative.

"Ari gets out in an hour, what you tryna do?" He rubbed my booty pushing up on me. "You nasty." I laughed flipping my hair to the side and his phone caught my eye.

I slowly leaned up grabbing his phone off the nightstand watching his face turn around real quick.

"Why this bitch saying she miss you and love you?!" I smacked him dead in the face.

Another cliffhanger for that ass😝😂, let's just say Rodger got some explaining to do.

& if you haven't noticed YESSS i'm with all the domestic violence shit to an extent 😂 y'all be on here really crying about Camila hitting Rodger 😐😂 he be hitting her ass too if you haven't read enough chapters to figure that out I'm POSITIVEEEEE this book ain't for you

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes