Girl Talk.

"Yes girl, then he shows up to the front step with my favorite food, favorite flowers, favorite drink, and my favorite cake. It was so hard to turn that boy around y'all, he looked sorry but my gut told me don't be so quick to take him back." I shook my head not knowing what to do as Allen and Amari rubbed my back.

We were out eating lunch at this Chinese restaurant just to catch up on things.

"I mean all you can do is do what you think is right, if you not ready then I can't force you to be. Even though you and my brother ain't going nowhere any time soon." We all laughed. "Girl I couldn't officially leave that man even if I tried. For one he wouldn't let me or my heart wouldn't. I just want him to take me serious and not play. Then it's another part of me saying that we need this break apart."

They nodded their heads understandingly. "I feel you completely girl, I had to play Duke like that. I was so tired of his bullshit so I left him, and really left. My heart and body was still his but I needed him to see me in a different light. I'm not a bitch you can replace and he got too comfortable so I had to show him." I high fived her cause she stole the words out my mouth.

Men tend to forget that they need a woman by their side and if any man says otherwise then they're lying.

I was Rodger's other half, I was his right mind, I was his everything and he didn't even recognize until it was too late. The man was dis functional without me and felt incomplete. Not to brag but that's what a real ass woman can do to you and a man can too. Without Rodger my head wasn't screwed on tight, I couldn't sleep. Any simple little thing would remind me of him.

His scent was forever in bedded in my covers and pillows so every twist and turn he was there. Taking showers wasn't even the same anymore, I was so use to his touch adding to my morning that it felt so wrong without it. I was use to not having to go through these pregnancy mood swings alone but here I was, alone.

"Well sis I've been team y'all since day one and you know I don't mind playing a little get back. Plus who knows, it might make your love life better." Allen raised his glass before taking a sip. "No." I giggled shaking my head. "I am not about to play with this man's head, I just don't want to be together right now. I'm just ready for the shake back after this baby though, body gone be on ten hunty!" We all squealed slapping our hands together.

My stomach was barely fitting in the booth so I was beyond ready to meet my Carter. I missed the flat stomach and as soon as he popped out a waste trainer was going to be put on and I was going to workout. Although my eye were only on Rodger it still didn't hurt to give these niggas something to look at. They still looked, pregnant and all but I wanted the flat stomach and everything.

I finished up my noodles and shrimp pushing my bowl to the side. "So anything's been happening with you and Mr. Danny lately?" I asked immediately making me blush. "Girl yes, nothing but wild sex and more dreams of us in the future. I'm loving how this relationship is going, once he got over that whole Bobby sending me flowers shit months ago he's been on top of things. I guess he's scared I'll take the two time cheating, lying, in the closet ass nigga back."

Me and Amari laughed shaking our heads. "You better stop playing with my friend." I pointed to him making him laugh. "Yeah, don't play at that man top before you end up in a position you can't get out of this time." We all looked around at each other because the shade was thrown and the tea was spilt.

"Do not bring up that night." Allen looked away embarrassed. "Got that new pussy so now you know the real meaning of pleasure, he had your ass stuck in the doggy position." Me and Amari laughed dapping each other up while Allen sat there salty. "I knew I shouldn't have told you hoes nothing about that." He flipped his hair putting money on the table.