Family

I laid in bed smoking a fat blunt watching Camila swallow my dick. I tilted my head back trying to hold back from buss'n in her mouth. "Damn girl." She slid her tongue across my tip deep throating me afterwards. She moaned and sucked like she enjoyed that shit turning me on. The spit and jacking me off was only icing on the cake for me. I pushed her head down thrusting my hips forward making her gag. Her eyes and face turned red but I couldn't stop, not yet.

"Fuuuck!" I pulled her up nutting all over the sheets. She laughed rolling out the bed. "You washing my sheets nigga, the third ones we've ran through." She walked around the room naked straightening up random shit. I cleaned my dick off with the sheet since they was over for anyway. I took a few puffs out my blunt before putting it out.

"Ari wants to go to the movies to see the new Avengers." I nodded my head walking to the bathroom. "Yeah we can do that, then we can go out to eat." She came up behind me tryna hug me but I pushed her back. "Don't ever roll up on a nigga while he ass naked man." I looked at her stupid.

"Boy I was gripping on that sweet ass while you were balls deep in me last night. Don't act new." She bent over turning on the water in the shower. "That shit was different, I was in the mix." "The mix of what?" She laughed making me frown. "Of beating that pussy up what you mean? You can't take dick." I said honestly making her gasp. Her pussy was good as fuck she just couldn't keep an arch after a while.

"Rodger I know you ain't talking. You begged me to jump off of you when I was riding you. You can't handle this grip and wetness I have to offer." I laughed. She was stating facts so I wasn't even gone down play it. "Quiet all of a sudden?" She got close cuffing her ear with one hand. I laughed moving her out my way. "Girl shut up and get yo ass in the tub."

••••

Me, Rodger, and Ari were dressed and ready to go. I had on a simple pair of jeans, a half crochet shirt and pumas. Me and Rodger argued about the top but I didn't care, I was grown. I closed the door locking up my house.

"Let me drive." I smiled with my hand out for his keys. This burgundy Mustang was everything to him and I don't blame him, it was fly. "You tripping now." He laughed unlocking the car, Ari climbed inside fastening herself in.

"But ..." I pouted folding my arms. "You doing too much." I scoffed looking upside his head. "I'll remember that shit next time you want me to suck your dick." I was about to get in the car with a whole attitude but he slid the keys across the roof. "Fucking crybaby." I smiled switching sides with him. Yeah I was a baby and no I didn't give a fuck, I deserved to be treated like one every now and then.

"Be gentle with Alexus." He rubbed the dashboard making me smack my lips. "Boy boo." I started her up hearing her roar making me smile. "Ooo someone's happy to see me." I smirked looking at him and he plastered this serious look on his face. I backed out the driveway flying down the road laughing. "Ight girl." He warned but I turned the radio up on his hating ass. Ari was in the back seat laughing driving his ass.

"Ain't none funny!" He bucked up to Ari, I hit him on his chest. "Don't do her okay? She can laugh, ain't that right baby? Haha!" She started back laughing making me smile. I knew I was pissing him off but he couldn't do too much about it.

"What's wrong papi?" I pouted grabbing his face for a kiss but he denied me. "Salty." I mumbled making him scoff. "Why you mad?" I turned down the radio looking at him. "Just got some shit on my mind, Rom texted me something." I stayed quiet for a while because I didn't know what to say at first. "We'll get through it whatever it is." "Yeah, I'll get through it." I looked at him side ways stopping at the light. "Do you need to get something off your chest?" I stopped playing around with him getting serious on his ass. "You don't like to talk about your other life but expect me to be comforting to some shit I don't know about." I rolled my eyes not even in the mood to talk with him.