NYC| baby daddy who?

"Damn, this your house?" I looked around at the tall ceilings and open concepts falling in love. "Yeah girl." He chuckled tossing some mail in the bowl. I walked around looking at all the pictures he had up on the wall. It wasn't of family but of art. The staircase was definitely going to get Ari's neck broken at how apart they are. You could tell this was a man's house while mine was child proof.

I walked up the stairs finding his bedroom immediately. I flopped down on the bed feeling my body slightly bounce up. This shit was comfortable. I rolled my eyes seeing that he had a mirror on the ceiling, that shit had to go. The walk in closet had me mesmerized and it wasn't because of the walk in but because of all the hoodies I could steal.

"You might as well dead that shit." He laughed snaking his arms around me. "But I like them." I fake pouted rubbing the nice cloth. "And that mirror has to go, you can't be that guy anymore." I turned around and he nodded his head. "You don't wanna use it?" I laughed in his face. "Hell no, I ain't tryna look up into a mirror you use to fuck bitches in. I barely wanna sleep on this bed." I said honestly. "It's a new bed though." I froze twisting up my face. "My bad."

"I gotta go to the warehouse for a bit and I'll be back. Make yourself at home." I frowned getting up. "You not leaving me." "I'm be gone for like three hours, just lay down."

"No. I'm coming with." I folded my arms standing my ground. He wasn't leaving me in this big ass house by myself. "You can't come Camila, this some serious shit. Just be cool." He kissed my forehead. I fell back on the bed feeling defeated.

•••

I walked into my warehouse seeing shit was back running smoothly again. "Wassup nigga?" Rom dapped me up. "Wassup?" "Shit, you ready to question this bitch?" I nodded my head. Jessica wasn't going to be an easy crack, hell thats why I hired her ass in the first place.

I swung open the metal door seeing her sleeping with a gag in her mouth tied to a chair.

"Wake yo ass up!" I yelled making her pop up breathing heavy. She smiled seeing that it was me. I took the rag from around her mouth giving her some water that she really needed.

"So let me guess, you're here to ask about Artyom?" She asked sarcastically. "Yeah, you know I am, so you gone talk?" I took a seat in front of her. "You know I'm not." She narrowed her blue eyes at me. "Jessica we can do this shit hard or you can tell me what the fuck I need to know." I took a needle from the table next to me grabbing her hand. She starting panting trying to snatch it away.

"For every lie you tell it's a fingernail." She shook with so much fear that she couldn't speak. I shoved it between her skin and nail raising it up.

"Ooooo fuck!" She screamed bouncing the chair. "Tell me some Jessica, how is it a bird brain trailer trash hoe like you get so up in the food chain?" I pulled up the nail some more hearing the ripping and tearing added with her annoying ass screams.

"Fuck you Ro!" She spat lunging out for me but of course that was a fail. I gripped her hand tearing off her nail with no remorse. "Aaaaaaah!" She cried pissing on herself. "You a nasty bitch." I chuckled actually getting a kick out of it.

I went to the next nail shoving the needle in making her jump. "I'm kill you, then I'm coming after anybody that's behind you. You think you can fuck me over huh?!" I grew furious sticking the needle so deep in her skin she almost passed out.

I grabbed the bucket of water throwing it on her face, she gasped looking like a fish out of water. "How-How could you let him do this to me Gerom?" She cried looking at him for help. "You crossed that line when you stole from us so it's a fuck you." He shrugged like it was nothing but I knew he felt for her.