Simple Day in Paradise

"How you feeling babe?" Me and Allen were at the hospital with Amari. "I'm doing fine, they're giving me my discharge papers tomorrow. But he wants me in bed girl, for four weeks. I hope I still have a job after this shit." I shook my head, "girl of course you will, ain't nobody firing yo ass but me." We all laughed.

"I peeps the new watch, is Danny buying us gifts now?" Amari asked making me shift my eyes to him. "Girrrl.." He blushed messing around with it answering her question. "He's such an amazing guy y'all, he's been pulling magic out his ass since we've met." I laughed shaking my head. "Allen you gotta show us a picture or something, that's the least you owe us." Me and Amari looked eagerly as he strolling through his phone.

"Damn!" We said in unison checking the guy out. "Ooo yes bitch, he's the one." Amari nodded her head so sure of herself. "Baby this man is gorgeous, and you sure he ain't got kids?" I asked laughing. "Girl, pamper free." He flipped his hair.

"Any word on William and Drica?" She asked sipping her water. "Girl I don't even ask, him and Duke got some crazy shit cooking up for they asses though. He's tryna keep Rom out of it cause he knows Rom would want to kill Drica." "Why?" "Because Drica tried to use him to get to Rodger, you know I'll fight that bitch." They laughed but I was dead ass serious, I'll handle anybody behind mine. Win, lose, or draw.

"So did Camila tell you what she had cooking up for Rodger's ass?" I hit her on the arm making her wince and Allen look at me crazy. "Hell no she didn't, wassup?" "Well when I told you about the whole ordeal of Rodger cheating and letting the bitch's sister suck him off that was tryna put a baby on him, I gave him a choice.. well not really a choice." Allen looked at me sideways. "What did you do now bitch."

"I didn't do shit. I told him that I'm do the same thing he's done to me. Yeah I cried and shit, who wouldn't? But I really sat and thought about that shit and it was only right that I gave him the same sour ass medicine he gave me. He flipped out about the shit, he made a few threats and shit..." I rolled my eyes making him laugh. "So who's the guy." I smiled.

"Mr. Malvrick." His name just sounded so good rolling off my tongue. "He's a private investigator and baby when I tell you this man is fucking edible as hell." We all giggled. "He's tall as hell just like Rodger, built ass frame, suit and tie wearing ass, fine ass, dreadhead ass nigga." We cackled slapping our hands together.

"Ooo bitch! I feel hot and I'm not even the one getting head from this man. So when is this going down?" I shrugged my shoulders honestly. "I'm honestly holding back and I don't even know why. Rodger been trying to change my mind but I'm good on that shit. I'm not playing tag, after this shit I won't step out on him and hopefully he feels the same." They nodded their heads understanding.

••••
I made it back home kicking off my tennis shoes letting my feet breathe. This baby was going to whoop my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. "Mommy!" Ari ran up and hugged my stomach rubbing it, I smiled watching her kiss my belly. "Where's daddy?"

"He's outside grilling stuff." I took her hand walking to the back of the house seeing him, Rom, and Duke outside. I slid open the door making them all hush from talking. "Don't let us interrupt." I stood in the door frame.

"Wassup." "Hey." I nodded my head smiling. "What y'all out here talking about." I walked by Rodger giving him a kiss. "Some business stuff, nothing major." He said sliding his hand down my back. "Congrats on the baby y'all." Rom said.

"Thank you, I guess you get to be Uncle Rom two times." We laughed. "And Amari said bring your ass to the hospital and stop being so scared to see her." I cut my eyes at Duke making Rodger do the same thing. "I-I'm just go play with Ari." Rom took off to the very back yard where she was.