Meeting Mommy

Outfit in MM😍🔥

"I was in the bedroom lacing my boots up, New York weather was so bipolar. I thought Houston was bad. Today I was meeting his mother and I was nervous as hell. This was the woman I should've been met years ago and to know that this moment is here makes me scared.

"She gone love you, breathe." Rodger wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. He gripped my thighs pressing against me on some perv shit. "You still not getting any so stop it." I laughed at how smooth he thought he was. Last night he tried to eat me out but I dead that shit quickly. I still wanted him on his toes for a little.

"When you want some dick it's a no, I just want you to remember that." I laughed. "Boy boo, you gone give it to me any time I want." I turned around gripping him through the Balmain jeans. He gave me that look that'll put any girl in a tight squeeze. He gripped my ass pulling me dangerously close. "You want your dick played with huh?" I teased licking my lips. "Yeah but you ain't gone do it." I smirked unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans pulling them down.

I rubbed his erection through the boxers feeling him grow in my hand. His light brown eyes were hooded and hands roaming my body. I pulled his hard dick out watching it sprang free then fall between his legs. It's been a while since I've seen it and it came back with vengeance.

He grabbed my hand before I could touch his bare shaft. "Do it with your feet, that shit felt good last time." I smirked cockily as we made our way to the bed. I took my boots and socks off sitting at the edge of the bed facing him. Me and Rodger explored and I liked that shit about us, we weren't boring. Although it took some convincing to try the whole foot thing he gave in and discovered he liked it.

I cupped my feet over his warm shaft moving them up and down. He thrusted his hips forward matching my rhythm. The way my yellow feet and fire red toe polish looked wrapped around his dick almost gave me an orgasim. I raised my legs higher to wrap them a little better and go faster.

"Fuuuck!" He growled rubbing my legs. "You like that shit?" I asked massaging his balls. He looked at me with fire and pure lust in his eyes giving me my answer. I grabbed the oil off the night stand putting some on my feet so he could get a better feel. "Ssshit!" He started panting as I gripped it tighter going faster. His dick was beautiful and the oil topped it off for me. I didn't necessarily have to engage in sex with him because seeing him pleased was enough excitement for me.

I gripped his tip with my toes balancing his dick on one foot while I lazily made circles over it. "You like that shit baby?" He tilted his head back flexing the muscles in his jaw. "Damn girl." He released on my feet making me smile at how easy it was. Feeling the thumping and watching his sperm trickle down my feet was amazing. I slowly kept stroking watching more spill out of him. He was breathing heavy letting me know my work was complete.

He got up from the bed going to the bathroom and a few seconds later he handed me a hot towel wipping himself down. I got all between my toes and the bottom of my foot. Luckily I did this before we had sex because with all that sperm it was going to be a pregnancy. Something that I wasn't ready for yet.

I slipped my socks back on pulling up my boots over my calves. "You ready now?" I teased smiling. "Don't go feeling yourself." I laughed. "Boy you liked that shit, I remember when I first asked you if I could do it you looked at me crazy. Now look at you, all obsessed with my feet and shit." I leaned in pecking his lips. "Yeah, whatever." He chuckled licking his lips. We walked down the steps and outside.

"Ready to go home." I mumbled feeling a chill go through my body. He unlocked the doors and I waisted zero time turning on the heat. "Dramatic ass." He scoffed. "Just because your ass is use to it don't mean I am." I rolled my eyes putting on my seatbelt.

New York was beautiful minus the weather. The tall buildings and big pretty lights made it seem like it was a promise land. A promise land turned into the ghetto quick as hell. All the graffiti, men lounging around, girls in the street, and crackheads made that evident. "Your mama stay out here?" "Yeah, I tried to move her up hill but she don't want that shit. She wanna stay in her grandma's house." I nodded my head feeling that.

We pulled up to a big blue house with a blue fence, it was beautiful.

I nervously looked around while Rodger got out the car. The neighborhood didn't scare me it was meeting his mother. "C'mon baby." He held his hand out snapping me out my thoughts. He helped me out shutting the door, "here goes nothing." I mumbled walking up the steps. Rodger knocked on the door giving me enough time to adjust my clothing.

The door and screen door flung open. "My baby!" She squealed hugging and patting his back. "And who is this young lady?" She looked at me smiling. "My name is Camila." I returned the gesture shaking her hand but was pulled in for a hug. I looked at Rodger and all he could do is shrug and laugh. "C'mon in." She moved out the door allowing us to step into the cosy home.

It was big and had a homey feel to it making me comfortable easily. "Now where did you meet my son?" She smiled as we all sat at the table. I nervously looked at Rodger making both of us laugh.

"Well honesty, I met Rodger in my college years and we just so happen to connect all those years later." He laughed making me roll my eyes. I felt bad for not telling her about her granddaughter but damn, I couldn't just flat out say it.

"That's interesting.." She trailed off looking between me and Rodger. "Why you got that look on your face?" Rodger asked.

"Because I know she's your baby's mother and I know when I opened my door I didn't see my beautiful grand baby!" She started smacking Rodger all up side the head as he covered himself. Everything in me wanted to laugh but I had a feeling that I was going to be next.

"So why isn't my grand baby here?" She turned to me making my heart stop. "Uhm,We-we were here for some business and I j-just thought it would be best if she stayed with my mom." I smiled nervously. Rodger was rubbing his head with a mug on his face.

"You can always bring her here to me baby. I get lonely being here alone, it's not the best neighborhood but I'd keep her safe." She insured me.

"I will bring her next time, I promise. Rodger could even fly you out to see her. Her birthday is in a few months." She nodded her head smiling. "Yeah mama, all you had to do was ask." He chimed in. "I just wanted to see if you were going to lie."

It grew an awkward quiet. "Well you guys wash up, dinner is ready."

this was boring no lie but hey ... 🙄

On a lighter note y'all should know by now I'm VERY sexual I love the sex scenes and the passion. It's what I live for, so don't come for me when they fuck like rabbits😂. this is only the beginning

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...