Business

I laid up in my hotel room looking over the balcony smoking a blunt. It was a good day to spend some time with Ari. I had business with my father today but after work it's play. "I called and got them to push that date back." I nodded my head.

"I just don't wanna go home to that cold ass weather man. Plus I gotta get my shit straight here before I leave. We still gotta find that snitch." I shook my head blowing smoke from my nose. This was a never ending cycle of fuck shit.

We left going to my dad's house. The way he looked you could tell he was scared of these Russian motherfuckers. It was nothing new to me, he was use to dealing with low life drug cartel but I've been through shit I thought I'd never see. "You know this starting beef, they not gone like this shit." I knew Rom was right but I wasn't going to back down. "If it's legit beef we already apart of it. If they know Ray then they know me, I ain't about to wait for they ass to come to me. Camila, Ari, my sister and my mother stay here. This shit ends here." He nodded his head understanding.

"You got that address for me man?" He handed me a peice of paper. I unfolded it looking at the location, I chuckled knowing exactly where it was. "Man you ain't gone give that girl a break." Rom laughed. "She didn't wanna tell me where she lived so I found out. I gotta make sure Ari living right." I put the paper in my pocket. "Man you know they living right, you just tryna play house." He chuckled making me do the same. He was right but ain't nobody need to know that.

We pulled up to the gate waiting for it to open. "This nigga living like this?" I looked up and around at all the security guards. "Yeah, I guess so." The gates opened up. "That white bitch got magnificent credit." I laughed.

We parked getting out but not long we were greeted. "Your father is this way." He had a snow bunny in a little ass maids outfit. "Yeah, your pops tripping." Rom whispered laughing. We followed her inside looking around, everything in this bitch had to be a few grand.

"Son!" He walked up with a cigar in his mouth and a Jack Daniel's bottle in his hand. "Wassup?" I dapped him up looking to the side seeing his maid watching me. She licked her little ass lips pumping up her fake breast. "I like mine natural." She straight faced me walking away. I laughed shaking my head.

"That's one of my best girls." You could tell he felt some type of way. "That bitch a plastic doll in the making. You down south with natural big asses and titties and that's what you want?" I scoffed.

"Yeah whatever, follow me." We followed him to the back entering his office. We took a seat waiting for him to say whatever it is we here for.

"These Russians, man they some serious. The leader is Artur and he hit my spot and then killed one of our own. Cut his legs off, his fingers, and stuffed his fingers in his mouth-." Before he could finish I burst out in laughter which made him look at me crazy. "Damn, they rolling like that?" I chuckled.

"Look man this is serious. This not like me to ask for help but I need y'all man. These dirty motherfuckers leaving next week."

"Ight man tell me what you got on them and get Rom to write it down. We can't do shit today and I'm not moving in blind." I stood up. "Thanks son." I didn't say anything, I just left.

I unlocked my red Challenger, my old college car. The shit looked brand new and he took car of it. I swerved out the gates turning up my music.

•••••

I was in the bathroom hugging my toilet seat for dear life. Last night was most definitely another college recap. "Mommy?" I looked up seeing Ari with a warm towel in her hand handing it to me. "Thank you baby." I wiped my mouth feeling a little embarrassed. She shouldn't have to take care of her mother. "You had too much fun." She giggled covering her mouth. I laughed standing up in front of the mirror. I grabbed my toothbrush wetting it with water and squirting toothpaste on it. I had to hit my tongue and the back of my throat real well.