Meet Amari

"Oooo baby! Yes! Right there." I rocked my hips and moaned trying to hype him up. "Sssshit." He hissed making me smile. We were both breathing heavy tossing and turning in these silk sheets. He busted inside the condom rolling over on the bed. "Damn girl." I laughed trying to catch my breath also.

"You know your man gone be looking for you, plus I gotta go to work." I rolled my eyes sitting up in the bed. "Ain't nobody worried about him Duke."

I know what you're thinking .. Ain't this bitch getting married in a few days? This nigga name not William...

I was honestly stuck. I agreed to marry William because it was a heat of the moment type deal. Duke was really who I wanted well at least for sex. William was a one position, PG type of guy. Duke was a fuck you wild, get you in check type of guy. I knew this was a dangerous game I was playing but the shit was addictive.

Getting my clothes off the floor I went to the shower following him. William always was away on business although that's not an excuse, he just made it so easy to lean toward another man. Every since I met Duke at a Jamaican restaurant while I was in New York on business we've been at the hip since.

It was only sex with us but I was starting to feel a little more and that was scary. "You staying the night?" He asked catching me a little off guard. "I can't, William comes home and tomorrow I have to get my brother from the airport." He nodded his head and it was clear he felt some type of way. "Hey.." I turned his head towards me kissing him. He smiled putting his head down.

••••••

After dealing with Duke and that amazing shower that led to more sex I was sitting down at the winery waiting on William. I only wanted the best for my guest and if it was one thing about my family we can drink.

"Hello beautiful." I turned around looking up at William. "Hey baby." I smiled kissing him then sitting back down. "You had a good day today." I smiled blankly, Lord knew this man didn't deserve me. "It-It was good." I laughed it off ready for the woman to show her face so I can get at least tipsy.

"How about yours?" I grabbed his hand making him come closer. "It was good, sold another house today." I smiled nodded my head. "That's good, I'm so proud of you." He kissed my hand then me.

"Marriage.. such a beautiful thing." An older white lady stood in front of us with all smiles. "Hey, thanks, are you Ms. Debrah?" She nodded her head which was good because I wasn't with this waiting anymore.

"We have a few wines in the back already set for you all, just follow me this was." I felt butterflies in my stomach getting excited. I was more in love with the wedding than the whole idea of marriage which was pretty fucked up.

"We have Don Perignon, Veuve Cliquot Gand Dame, Duckhorn, Talaria Vineyards Red wine. To start you guys off today. These are the most used wines at weddings, you want them drunk but not too drunk." We all joined in laughing.

"This Duckhorn, I'm not feeling it." William's face twisted up. "Boy this is good, I know the women will like this. You never know what it could lead to." He smirked whispering some freaky shit in my ear making a chill go up my back. "Talaria Vineyards is definitely coming to the wedding." He chuckled throwing the drink back like it was water. "Boy that almost burned all the skin off my chest." I coughed feeling the burn. He laughed shaking his head at me.

We both agreed on three of the wines wrapping everything up and placing our order for the cases. We wanted to wait for the drinks because the Winery was in town so there was no real prepping for it. We ordered and taste test our cake a month ago because that's one of the biggest things at our wedding.

"I'm happy to be marrying you." He massaged lazy circles on my hips pecking my lips. "I am too." William did make me happy, he was just so boring and out of state. We walked out hand in hand into the bright sun, "trying to catch lunch?" I asked. My schedule was clear and Camila didn't need my help today.

"Sure." He kissed my cheek before we went to our separate cars. I started mine up pealing out the driveway and down the street to this Mexican restaurant I've been checking out. He sped up in front of me making me laugh. "Dumb ass." I mumbled with a smile on my face. We were playing tag in traffic trying to catch up with each other. Once we got off the exit I think it was evident that he knew where we were going.

My phone started ringing and it was him. "Are you really trying to go to this Mexican restaurant?" I frowned. "This place is fairly new, we never went before." It got quiet over the phone for a few seconds, I was about to say hello but he started talking. "Fine." He disconnected the call making me feel some type of way. I pulled in next to him getting out the car. "What was that?" "Nothing, let's eat." He grabbed me by my hand swinging the door open.

"Table for two please." I smiled looking at the buffet, this place was sort of expensive but the food was big portions and all you can eat. The waitress snatched up two menus looking at us funny making me do the same. I looked up at Will for insurance that I seen what I just saw. He ignored it guiding me to the table.

"Here we are, what can I start the married couple with." The smile was sarcastic and I wasn't feeling it. "How do you know we married?" I looked back at Will and there he was ignoring it again. "The ring." I looked down at my finger, "Oo." I felt a little stupid.

"I'll have a pink lemonade." "And I'll have Sprite." I shook my head. "Baby you shouldn't be drinking sodas right now, get him a pink lemonade also." She scoffed walking away. I mugged her trying to figure out who pissed in this hoe's coffee. "Do you see that?!"

"She's probably not in a good mood." He slouched down in his seat like shit was cool. "I don't give a damn, if it was that bad she could've stayed home." He rolled his eyes like he was annoyed hurting my feelings a little bit.

"Here are the pink lemonades." She sat them in front of us standing back up. She handed us two plates to go fix them up. I stood up waiting on William but the waitress was in the way. "Excuse me, my husband needs to get by." I said a little aggressive eyeing this bird brain bitch. He hurried up following behind me.

"This why I didn't want to come here, the service already rude." I nodded my head agreeing, but why so much animosity towards people you never met. "She might get a dollar out of me only because the pink lemonade banging." He laughed shaking his head at me. I smiled leaning on him a little.

Anonymous..

I watched this bitch and her cheating ass husband hugging and kissing each other from a far. Lucky this wasn't your typical restaurant, I'll spit in that hoe food. William wasn't no fucking saint and the only reason I didn't tell her is because he's doing his part paying rent. Everything that's done in the dark will come to the light.

"Bitch come back to work before Sondra come up here tripping." I nodded my head looking at the fake married couple one more time. She was going to get hers.

👀OOOOH SHIIIIT!!! it's bout to go down 👀

Amari and William aren't so perfect after all!☹️ I didn't wanna do them like this but it's nothing like some drama boo ..

COMMENT&VOTE💕

excuse mistakes ...