Baby's Father

"Rodger! Wake up!" I felt my body jerk and shake making me look up at her crazy ass. "Fuck wrong with you man?" I rolled over stuffing my face in the pillow.

"It's almost ten, you have thirty minutes to get dressed for this appointment." I sat up rubbing my eyes forgetting about the doctor. "I wish they can come here, it's too early." I stretched getting up out the bed. "You'd like that huh?" She laughed walking off into the closet.

I walked off to the bathroom starting up the shower, it was only nine in the morning. I stripped from my clothes getting in.

"Rodger we need to talk." Camila stood infront of me full dressed with an envelope in her hand. A nigga ain't been fooling around so it had to be some other serious shit. "About?"

"Yesterday I went to have business breakfast with Rick and he showed me this." She handed it to me, I pulled the pictures out seeing my tattoo. "Why you ain't tell me bout this shit?" She looked at me side ways narrowing her eyes. "Uhm nigga I'm telling you now so get it covered. You act like if I told you earlier some type of dramatic shit was gonna happen. I was thinking a lion, something sexy." l looked her up and down then back at my tattoo. It was a simple palm tree that went with my mama name.

"So hurry up and get dressed sexy." She smacked my naked ass stepping back quick. "Don't get yo ass beat up." She closed the door behind her giving me time to think to myself.

This Rick dude was really barking up the wrong fucking tree. I wasn't number two to no nigga, could never be. Yeah I killed a few of his people but it wasn't my fault I was a better shot. Camila was really going out on a limb helping me with this shit and I appreciate her. I knew three charges was hanging over her head off that one day. She was my rock and yeah she hard on a nigga when I did dumb shit but I loved that shit about her. She stayed on my ass unlike these wanna be perfect bitches. Sometimes I needed the ugly ass truth and a little violence to get me right.

I turned off the shower drying off. All this baby shit was new to me so I was praying that shit went right. She was getting so big and for her to have four more months to go blew my mind. December was right around the corner to see my baby being welcomed into the world by me. I can imagine us with a whole football team in the future.

I pulled up my jeans going into the bedroom seeing Camila bent over under the bed. That dress was playing peek a boo with a nigga as she wiggled her ass around. I smacked her ass, "What you doing?" "Do it again and we'll be late." She joked getting the keys from under the bed. "Don't tempt me real talk." I pecked her sweet lips making her blush.

"Come on and stop playing." She walked ahead of me cutting off the lights.
••••
"I'm so nervous man." She gripped my hand smiling. I was nervous too, I just wanted my baby to be girl. This clinic gave a nigga the chills just looking around but it was gone be cool. I rubbed her stomach watching the silent ass tv they had in the corner. Rom was handling shit in New York for me so I can be here for her. I was watching the news a couple days ago seeing that they finally seen the mess I left them at the cabin. They didn't have any connections just a few dead bodies but they did say something walked away leaving two dead cops.

It couldn't be Bobby's, I watched this motherfucker die with a blown out neck.

"Baby! Rodger!" I looked up blinking my eyes trying to shake back. "Boy come on." She laughed grabbing her purse. I stood up stretching walking behind her.

"Hey Mrs. Smith, nice to see you again." They hugged going to the back of the clinic. "How are you doing Mr. Smith?" "I'm good, we get to see what the baby is today right? I'm tryna prove to her it's a girl." They laughed at me but I was dead ass. "We get to see all that today sir, just step right in here. Put on this gown Mrs. Smith and I'll get back with the both of you." She closed the door leaving us alone.

"Why you don't want a boy? Nothing's wrong with having a little Jr. running around." She went into the mini bathroom to change. "I just want to make up for missing Ari I guess. I be looking at her baby pictures and it make me wish shit wasn't the way it was. We can try for a boy in two more years." I heard her laughing in the bathroom but little did she know it was happening. "Boy stop with your lies and tie this up for me." She turned around moving her hair back. "Look at all this ass." "I know right?" She started twerking infront of me making me smack her ass, "yeah, bend it over." She laughed gettting up. I'll shut this motherfucka down and get the business clear right here.

"I just want a healthy baby at this point Rodger. We are going to have a five year old next month and a new life Christmas Eve if everything goes as planned." I nodded my head, smiling just thinking about it. "Yeah, I do too. Then after these two years up we can try again." "Birth control my ass will be on after this baby." Before I could cuss her ass out the doctor walked in. She wasn't getting on that shit.

"Okay so we're gonna do an ultrasound today so we can finally answer your question. Dad if you would like to do this then you can?" I shook my head, "nah I need enough room to cut up once you say it's a girl." She laughed shaking her head.

She put the blue gel on her stomach turning on the machine. Camila ripped my hand, you could tell she was nervous and shit .. I was too. "Here's a leg.. and a hand." She smiled up at me making me do the same. "Open your legs stubborn.." Camila mumbled biting her nails.

"Okay, it's a boy!" Camila hopped up screaming in my face, "I told you so!" I laughed at her as she did her little dance. She laid back down after her show smiling. "So how you feeling?" The doctor asked taking off her gloves. "I'm feeling good actually. I was rooting for a girl but anything coming from her is a blessing." I kissed her forehead making her blush. This was the start of some new shit.

"I'm so happy Rodger." She started crying catching me off guard. I rubbed her back putting her head on my chest. "Me too baby, now all we gotta do is chill until little man get here."

"Once you get changed back into your clothes you're free to go. The new ultrasounds are printing now and congratulations." We thanked her as she left the room.
••••

"Baby I'm hungry." I looked her upside the head as she threw her feet on top of me. "I just fed you two hours ago, you okay." She rolled her eyes, "I'm really not. That was two whole hours ago baby." She climbed in my lap pouting. "I want some wings, fries, and a large lemonade." She started bouncing up and down getting me hard. I let her continue her pouting and bouncing out of my pleasure.

"You nasty." She laughed finally feeling me. "Keep going but this time take them panties off." "Then you'll get my food?" She started slow grinding biting her lip. "I'll buy you anything you want." I mumbled biting her neck as she giggled. She got up pulling them panties off and I pulled my pants down stroking my dick.

"Bend over, show me that pretty pussy." I bit my lip smacking her ass. She did what I said spreading it for me and all. I pulled her in by her thighs eating her pussy without a warning. "Ooo Rodger!" A high pitch scream escaped her lips. I licked and sucked as she moaned my name, her legs were shaking each and every time.

"Stop running." I mumbled nibbling on her clit. She almost fell but I caught my baby cause I wasn't done eating yet. I stuck my fingers in her watching the cream build up that's how I knew she was ready. She turned around pushing me back on the couch climbing on top like she was finna fuck a nigga world up.

She sat on that dick with ease making me close my eyes to keep from moaning like a little bitch.

"Ooo it's so big." She moaned bouncing hard and fast. "Fuccck!" I gripped her ass with one hand and breast with the other. "You like that shit daddy?" She asked grabbing my face. I bit my bottom lip watching her big ass titties bounce in my face. "Fuck yes." I groaned resting my head back on the couch. All you could hear was moans and flesh smacking together.

I gripped her ass fucking her deep and fast making her scream. "Rodger!" She moaned collapsing on top of me as her legs shook. I wrapped my arms around her kissing on her neck as I dug deep in them guts. Camila pussy drove a nigga to the edge, nobody could have this.

"I love you girl." I mumbled kissing her neck. "I love you too baby."

They deserved a chilled and loving day after everything ❤️ So issa boyyyy🤪! Any name suggestions?

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..