Wedding Part 1

"Baby come on so we can go to Uncle Allen's, you have to get your hair done by 3 O'clock." Ari was dragging this morning but then again I did have my baby up at 6 in the morning during summer. "Okay mommy." She said in my face making my nose wrinkle. "Ooo baby, please brush your teeth and hit that tongue real well." She lightly laughed making her way to the bathroom.

I got up not even worried about changing. We were going to be at Allen's until the wedding started. He was going to do Ari's hair then mine. I pulled my shorts up putting on a cute little shirt. It shook me seeing Amari's brother, he looked so familiar, like baby's father familiar.

I had to mention this to Allen because he would tell me if I'm tripping or not. Ari told me last night, "that man looks like me." I nervously laughed it off. The way Ms. Ronda was so eager to let us meet and the way Mr. Ray stood in the shadows meant something was up.

"All done." She came out the bathroom fully dressed with her little bonnet on. "You do have your own bathroom and room." I grabbed my keys and purse shutting off lights. "I know. I just like sleeping with you, plus I want to make sure I'm here when Dad comes." I froze before I could even get the door locked.

"You really think that man is your father?" I shook my head unlocking the car. We got inside but she got in the front seat. "We look alike." She shrugged uncertain. I didn't say anything just sped off, it was sad that she had to doubt, that we had to doubt.

Everything is adding up and that's no Coincidence that all of this is going on. It seemed impossible though, the Rodger I fucked was shy, kind, sweet, no tattoos but two.

"I know I said I wouldn't mention him but he looked like me." I shook my head. "No baby it's fine, everything will fall into place." I rubbed her head.

••••
"I just finished Ms.Ronda's hair and mom's. Everybody been running through here like a track race." Allen looked tired but he was still coming through for the bridal party. Ari was in his living room watching tv so it was a good time to spill tea. Her hair was washed and she was underneath the drier.

"Allen I need your opinion on something.." "Yes, what is it?" I sighed. "I think Rodger is the same Rodger from college. The eyes, face, and thick bushy eyebrows..." I felt awful just thinking about it. "Girl calm down. And honestly I was thinking the same thing. The best thing I can tell you is make conversation with this man at the wedding, find out all you can." I sniffed up the little tears I had nodding my head.

"I want her to have a father and I wanted love. He's changed and I'm sure he doesn't even think about the probability that she could be his." I pat my face dry feeling overwhelmed. "Camila everything falls together on their own time. He doesn't have a reason to deny your or that baby. Plus Amari told me he asked about you." I looked up into his vanity mirror seeing him smiling. "He did?" He nodded his head.

"Girl he was checking you out boo. Show up in that sexy ass outfit we picked out and watch he be all over that. You a bad bitch with his baby." He said it so confident like we didn't have to go through DNA testing.

•••••

"So you really think this your baby?" Rom asked me. We were outside on the golf course playing, I still had a little game in me from college. "Yeah man, it's too obvious. Look, I leave three and a half years ago after fucking a sweet peice of light skin ass with curly hair. That child is four and so happen we went to the same damn college."

"So you remember some pussy from three years ago? That shit must had some power." Rom joked making me laugh. "Best nut I ever had man." I swung hitting the ball in the hole. "She just couldn't handle me on top." We laughed dapping each other up. "Man you know if it is you gotta sit out on this shit for a while." I nodded my head. "Yeah man, I know. I'm not finna have her walking around being no single parent even though she doing good already. Man I'm tryna tell you that girl look like my baby pictures." I chuckled.

"So you thinking about tryna get with her?" "Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Ain't nothing wrong with her, she's beautiful and I know she gotta be feeling me the way she was looking all in my face." Rom laughed. "Yeah okay."

••••• Third person point of view

Everyone including Camila were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Amari was getting her makeup done and her hair teased. "You look so beautiful." Ms. Ronda always knew she could make a man lucky some day. She loved seeing her daughter all dressed up and it brought joy to her heart knowing her son was here. Even if it was temporary.

"Ooo today is the day." Amari clasped her hands together smiling. She had her something new, something old, and something borrowed for good luck. Duke or that other hoe didn't matter to her on this day. She wanted to marry William, they'll work on their sex life later. Being around her family and watching everyone be here for her mattered the most.

Ari and her nephew were carrying out the rings and she knew they'll be too cute doing so. "It's almost time baby." Camila rubbed her shoulder smiling. Butterflies were floating around in her stomach like crazy.

William and the men were chatting and getting dressed. Mr.Ray was giving words of encouragement while Rom and Rodger stayed in their corner listening. William had all his work buddies there which made them stick out like a sore thumb but they didn't trip.

••••

"I just wanna see her walk down the isle what's the hold up?" I nudged Allen, he was so impatient. We were seated at the front table eating the finger food the caters had laid out. "Girl you know I'm not lying, I'm ready for these men to come and play with me." He waved at a white guy that was clearly checking him out. "Hot ass mess." I laughed tucking Ari's napkin in her dress, she wasn't fucking up this white. "Oooo bitch look!" Allen tapped on me like Ari asking for something she wanted bad. I looked up seeing Rodger in all white, his pants were tight enough to see that nice dick print making me jump in my seat.

"Fawwwk!" I groaned putting my head down making Allen laugh. "Mommy!" "I'm sorry baby." I shook my head looking up a little. I froze seeing his name written in a pretty cursive at our table.

"No. I thought he was at the other table?" I looked at Allen's sneaky ass crazy. "Well something may have slipped." He laughed sipping his wine.

Ooooowe this is too good I had to make a part motherfucking two 😂😂

COMMENT&VOTE 💕😘

excuse any mistakes ...