The BIG Plan

"So you did manage to slip the listening device in his back pocket?" I had all my little minions sitting at my round table for a discussion.

"Yes, but by a long fucking shot. I don't know about this you guys, that nigga is fucking crazy." Paige rubbed her hands nervously together making me want to smack the bitch across the face. "Calm your ass down, the last thing we need is a fucking flake!" She looked me up and down getting offended. "Weren't y'all the ones who kidnapped and tortured his sister? If you do anything to her brother then it's a wrap. And ain't the bitch he call "wifey" a fucking FED? Y'all won't even get to breathe on that nigga!"

She threw down the notepad storming off to the living room. "She does have a point Drica." William's drunk ass was slurring his words and depressed making me sick. "What the fuck do you know? You don't want to get this nigga back for chopping ya fucking left and rights off?" I pointed to his legs making Ty laugh.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He spat making her hush. "I'm just saying; that's rape, kidnap,then she was pregnant so if we even try it with the FEDS we might as well bury our fucking selves!" "We ain't going to the fucking FEDS motherfucka, we gone take this nigga out in peace just like he does everybody else that "gets in the way", that nigga wanna play God, we gone show him." I nodded my head looking down at my fake hand. I hated wearing this shit but it looked real enough and I was tired of all eyes on me .

"So what's this "big plan" you got then Drica? As long as I get to kill that bitch Camila I'm all down." I smirked dapping Ty up, the bitch was ride or die.

"We gone set that nigga up, use Paige as bait. Rodger tryna play faithful now but I know that nigga can't hold out for long, he'll give in." She scoffed laughing, "you must forgot I tried sucking his dick and almost got my life taken away? That nigga is definitely faithful." She flipped her hair.

"Well Paige looks better than you so it's gonna be a pass." She scrunched her face up looking offended but at this point I didn't have time to be nice to little bitches.

"And what's your plan B? Bitch I know you not leaning on this nigga to get his dick wet? Rodger way too smart for Paige, the bitch barely got away with a quarter sized fucking listening device." I shoved my hand in William's face shutting his ignorant drunk ass up.

"Look nigga if you shut the fuck up then I can actually explain. If Paige can't get the nigga out in the open then we run through that nigga crib." I shrugged at the crazy looks I was getting and I didn't care. Rodger had always thought he was better and he thought no one could touch him but me? Oh I was going to be the motherfucker on the other end of the saw to chop his ass up.

"Why the hell would we do that Drica? Are you fucking nuts?" Paige came back in the kitchen taking a seat. "That's that bitch not getting enough circulation through her body because her hand is chopped the fuck off from the same nigga she's trying to pay a welcome home visit to!" William shouted pushing me making me push him back.

"You can't get mad at me because I'm the one who actually wants the fuckboy gone! He's done us all wrong and all you guys want to do is sit here with your fucking thumbs in your ass! This is way pass personal and as it should be for all of you scary ass hoes!" I pointed at each of them.

"Let's just say we do run up in his crib, what's stopping him from shooting all of us dead and saying it was breaking in?" Paige little scary ass asked making my mood shift. "Well that won't happen if you bitches get in line. I don't know where this nigga and his bitch stay but it's nothing to find out. In two weeks we should make the move."

"Bitch you can die by your fucking self." William mumbled swirling the little bit of Patron in his cup. "And you can sit here drowning in your own fucking sorrows while I'll be the sexiest female Kingpin you've ever seen." I smiled laughing just thinking about rolling around in his money. "Hold on, you didn't say shit about taking over this nigga operation Drica!" Ty asked confused obviously.

"What the fuck you thought I was going to do? Just kill that nigga and his light skin bitch, after we do that then what? We still gone be walking around here pinching fucking pennies and shit. Ty I found you at fucking Popeyes burning yourself with chicken grease because your simple minded ass didn't know how to fry anything or cook!" William snickered shaking his head. "Im tryna get to the fucking bag and Rodger is the key to that shit! We all like nice things so why fucking not!?"

"And Paige. Bitch you were working at Jimmy Jazz for fucking $11.00 and hour. That's not shit boo." They both put their heads down.

"And William while you're laughing do you not know where I found your ass? Depressed as fuck sitting at my bar gulping down drinks like your pathetic ass is doing now. I gave you life nigga cause your little wife was boring and cheating on your ass." He stood up slowly with the crutches making me look up.

"And bitch you must forgot where the fuck I found you? You were a skanky ass waitress working two jobs just to get by and sort of keep up with your fancy life style. Since we're spilling some tea, bitch the only reason I'm still here is because we are in deep shit. You don't own me anymore bitch! Rodger is going to eat your dumb ass up and I'm not going to be there to watch or be apart of it. It's not called being scared but KNOWING THE FUCKING PLAN!!!" He screamed making us all jump. I looked at him out the side of my eye making him do the same.

"If you bitches want to live you'll do it my way." I laughed in his pathetic face making him clearly heated.

"W-what's your plan?" Paige quietly asked making me snap my head in her direction. "Are you really about to team up with this drunk, no legs having ass nigga? Hes no fucking good, trust me I know! The nigga can't hold fucking water let alone run a whole operation."

"Girl you don't know what I can do. I might be a drunk and an asshole but at the end of the day I was always a business man. If you close your mouth and fucking listen we can do this the right way."

So we finally see what the others are up to and what they plotting. Is Rodger gonna catch on? Will Paige buckle and be a personal snitch? What's Rick next move after Chad & Bailey's death?

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes

& pat me on the fucking back for uploading two times in a night 😌. when i tell y'all I'm so ready to end this book i ammmmm! i wished to stop at 110 but i'm finishing up realistically at 130😒😕 I just want to start y'all on book two already & on "Juice"