Father's Day..

I walked in the bathroom cleaning up all my cuts and bruises from last night. Rodger slept his scary ass downstairs and as much as I wanted to nudge that damn pillow in his face I couldn't. Today was going to be a big day for him despite how much I wanted to say fuck this day but it's his day.

Me and Ari copped him a new fit, we were gonna take him to the spa and out to eat. He walked in the bathroom mugging me with scratches and bruises all on his body. "You can stop mugging." I looked him up and down putting on my lipstick. "Something wrong with you." He pointed his finger at me making me roll my eyes. "I'm find out whatever it is that you got going on Rodger. But I ain't finna let you mess this day up for Ari, she's waited too long for this!" I fastly put all my makeup away in the bag leaving him be in the bathroom.

He still didn't know about the baby and I was keeping it that way because that was the final surprise. I had on a nice, body con dress with some heels on. I was going to wear all the sexy shit that I was gonna miss including heels.

Ari came running and jumping on the bed. "Hey girly." I smiled kissing her cheek. "Where's daddy?" She had something behind her back looking around. "Bathroom, why?" "Because I have this for him, I made it last night." She pulled out a peice of construction paper with different color noodles and glitter all over them. "Girl, this is good, he's gonna love it." I flipped it over seeing a one dollar bill taped to the back making me laugh. "Ari what's this?" I shook my head.

"So he can buy something nice." She smiled so innocently rocking back and forth. Rodger came out the bathroom with the fit we bought him making me hand Ari back her little gift.

"Happy Father's day!" Ari jumped up cheering making him smile. "Thank you baby." He picked her up kissing her forehead. "And this is for you." She handed him the gift making him laugh and read the little note she had attached. He flipped it over busting out laughing seeing the lonely dollar. "You spoiling me like that?" He asked making her giggle.

"This a very special dollar, Ill never spend it." He sat it on the dresser. "Y'all ready to go?" They nodded their heads letting me lead the way. Today better be relaxing for his ass because this is the most relaxed he'll be in a while.

••••
I pulled up to this nice restaurant I reserved for us, it was real nice and fancy. Something that we would come to late at night but Ari was with us. The Warehouse was a really nice place to eat looking over the water. "Thank you baby." He kissed my forehead making me smile. We walked in hand in hand like a family.

"Reservation for Davis." The woman typed on her computer finding my name. "Right this way." She smiled guiding us through the nice dinning area to the elevator. I got us the very top floor, only important business meetings and proposals go on here.

"I'll be back in a few to collect your orders." She smiled handing us menus. The liquor for him and pink lemonade for us were already waiting on us. Me and Rodger sat together and Ari sat on the side of him.

"You know what I like.." He poured the Fireball into his glass reaching for mine but I hurried to reject. "Wassup? You don't drink nomore?" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Just not in the mood." I sipped my pink lemonade feeling his eyes wonder around me.

I really wanted to enjoy this day but Rodger was hiding something and I could feel it. He worked so hard trying to keep my hands off of him and that was real suspect. If I wanted to suck some dick in the morning I should but he was acting uninterested.

"I want the Beastly Burger, Fried Pickles, and a baked potato." I smiled sitting down my menu, I was hungry as hell. "Fat." He commented placing his hand on my thigh making me laugh. "What you want Ari?" "Max&cheese, chicken strips, and fries!" "Basic." I laughed hitting Rodger on the arm. "If my baby wants that she can have it." I smiled at Ari making her do the same to me.