AWKWARD!

My alarm clock went crazy making me wake up pulling the plug out the wall. I laid back down catching my breath looking over at Rodger who was knocked out naked sleep. I moved his arm from around me getting out his reach. Today was my day back in the office and we had to sit through a briefing discuss this endless case on Eli.

I went to the bathroom cutting on the bright lights turning on the shower. Being face to face with Rick was going to be awkward only because of what happened yesterday. I took off my shorts stepping in the shower letting the water run down my body. Hopefully he wasn't on no stupid shit because I told him what it was and what it wasn't. At this point I didn't even desire to cheat on Rodger's ass back. Like he said, cheating wasn't me so why start now?

I looked down barely seeing my own vagina letting me know the baby was growing and quiet fast. Ari was 7lbs and 11 ounces and I was expecting this baby to be close or even bigger. Home birth crossed my mind only because Rodger talked about it but I wasn't so sure. I had Ari natural but that shit tore my ass up and I felt everything but it was so beautiful.

The shower door opened and of course it was Rodger. He wrapped his arms around me kissing on my neck. I intertwined our fingers together sitting in a comfortable silence. The water felt so good and his presence made me feel at peice. He started roaming around my body with my luffah trying to get something started but he was going to be disappointed. He reached down between my legs making me cross them.

"What are you doing?" I laughed looking at him. "Girl you know .." He started kissing me reaching between my legs again making me laugh. "I have work in literally an hour, my body isn't like it use to be. We just can't have sex then I get up and go to the office, I be ready to go to sleep after that shit." He ignored me sliding his finger back near my opening.

He gripped my breast with one hand as he caressed my clit kissing on my neck.

I heard knocking on the bathroom door making him stop. "Mommy I'm hungry!" I laughed thanking God because I was going to let him do him. "Go feed your daughter." He mugged me making me smile all in his face. He got out the shower drying off.

"Ari, leave the room baby and close the door!" A few seconds later the door closed allowing him to go into the room to get dressed. I finished washing all my hot spots turning off the shower head.

I wrapped the towel around my body going to the mirror to brush my teeth and wash my face. I turned side ways in the mirror smiling looking at my small bump. Being a mother all over again was going to be crazy. I was due way in January and that shit was going to drive me nuts. It was the end of June but God lee, it's still such a long time.

I walked into the bedroom letting my towel drop as I looked for clothes. Sexy day at the office wasn't for me today so I went with some black slacks, and a button down white shirt.

Rodger walked in on me with a smile on his face making me immediately regret not being dressed in the bathroom. "Wassup with you?" He licked his lips hovering over me making me feel so small. "Nothing." I covered my chest like he hadn't seen these a thousand times already. "Let me eat that pussy before you go to work." I felt chills run through my body as he backed me into the wall. "I only have an hour and I haven't even done my makeup." "You don't need makeup, you beautiful without it." He grabbed my hand leading me to the bedroom.

He took charge kissing me so passionately making me feel all dreamy. We slowly laid back on the bed swallowing each other's faces. His hand slipped between my legs playing with my pussy. "You was already ready." He licked his sexy, pouty lips kissing me some more. I moaned grabbing his wrist as he pushed against my g-spot. Slowly, he went down kissing and sucking on my titties. His long tongue snaked around my stomach making me want to lose it.