RANT! if you dont like it bye

I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO ADDRESS THIS ASAP🗣🗣 SADLY I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Look, I've been ignoring some of y'all ignorant asses for a while now and I'm done being nice and explaining why the fuck MY book is how it is. I'm not even speaking on the dumb ass comments but when you go as far as to message me on this app about some FICTIONAL ASS SHIT you mentally slow as fuck🤷🏽‍♀️.

Stop questioning me on why I made Camila "annoying" because I promise you SHE NOT CHANGING BOO! I don't care that you don't like her, I don't care that she "does too much" I don't care if you think "she always starts shit" I bring her up mostly because y'all talk about her THE MOST!

It's an insult to me honestly that some of y'all are so worried about her and not the 10000000 things that goes on in this story. So you telling me all yo slow ass got from 114 chapters is "CaMilA iS aNnOyInG???" Like fuck outta here real talk! & yeah I'm mad because anyone that's bold enough to write and PUBLISH work deserves more than just a hating ass group. Y'all literally had Drica, Paige, Ty, hell Amari, Bobby to hate on but wanna choose Camila out of the the THIRTEEN PLUS CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK😂like the fuck. I appreciate everybody that support me but no matter how many times I get that "congrats" "love the book" "update please" It's always the roaches that got something to say.

I'm brave enough to put my creativity into writing which some of y'all are scared to do. So you hide behind them FAKE ASS profile pictures and talk shit like a bitch can't report your duck ass since I can't block you yet or haven't figured out a way to do it. This story is much more than Camila

*THIS FOR MY GROWN ASS WOMEN*

I appreciate y'all real talk cause y'all get my book and where I'm going with this shit. If you've been in a relationship & nah I ain't talking about no little ass months or a year fuck that this ain't for you! If you've REALLY invested in a dude then you know how everything affects you that he do. Yeah you hate that he got that control but you buy into it every time.

These kids don't understand going upside a nigga head, they don't understand going through phones, they don't understand the heart break, they don't understand having kids by this person, they don't understand all the time contributed, they don't understand the crazy sex after arguing not even 2 hours ago, they don't understand how bipolar a man can really have you!

Y'all kids want this shit to be glitter and gold and it's not! Honestly I don't care if I lose readers behind this shit, fuck ya that mean you wasn't real from the jump, BYEEE! & For the ones that like to tell me how to write my shit, WRITE YA OWN SHIT! & I promise you when you do I'll be down there in your comments telling you everything you did wrong😘 I'm petty mf betty y'all don't know the real me so chill Real shit😂👌🏾

I can easily put this book on Amazon & get paid for it & take it off of here, no bragging shit but I know my mind is fucking beautiful!!! if it wasn't , Fanfic wouldn't be in my emails trying to pay me money for this book & i got receipts to prove it!

Wheewww Chileee, I feel better😊 And I do have time today for anybody that disagree .. or if you simply have anything to say tell me wassup ..