Shower Love

I woke up throwing up in the toilet trying to hang in there. Rodger fixing something downstairs and it wasn't agreeing with me. I brushed my teeth putting on a robe to hide my nakedness. "Baby please cut that shit off." I fanned my nose seeing he was baking fish. "Girl you tripping, this about to be good as hell." I scrunched my face up looking down at him. "Boy my house shoes are not meant for your big ass feet!" I tried pushing him out my Bratz slippers. "Girl gone now." He pushed me to the side laughing. My slippers were screaming for help baby and he just had them on like they could fit.

"I don't go putting on yo fat ass slippers now do I? Gimme my slippers." "Gimme got shot." He kicked off the slippers for me to slide in. "I'm so sorry that he hurt you like that." He scoffed shaking his head. I wrapped my arms around him covering the smell with his shirt. "When are we gonna get back to it?" I stuck my hands in his basketball shorts feeling that he was free balling. "Not right now, I'm tryna cook." I leaned back looking him upside his head. "Mhm." I went upstairs before he could say anything to me.

I bumped into Ari going to the bedroom. "What's wrong?" She looked so sad. She followed me in the room hopping up on the bed. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. "School starts in a few weeks and I'm still not that good in math." She had her math book in hand with so many scribbles that it made little holes in the paper. "Baby I can help you, what's the problem?" "Subtraction." I nodded my head taking the book away from her. "I don't have that many fingers to take away 13 from 20." She looked so stressed out.

"I'm teach you a trick mama use to do." I drew twenty circles on the page all in even rows. "Now draw a circle around thirteen of those and tell me how many you have outside of that big circle." She did what I said concentrating on her numbers. "Seven!" She smiled looking up at me. I drew ten minus three at the top of her notebook drawing ten circles. She grabbed the pencil out my hand drawing those ten circles and circling three together. "That's also seven!" I smiled seeing that she caught on quickly.

"Now do thirty minus fifteen." She jumped straight to it not waisting any time. I loved that she was excited about learning and really wanted to understand. She was going to get ahead with my help.

•••
Ari and Rodger ate that smelly fish while I ate my wings from yesterday I didn't get to finish. I decided to eat in the living room and let them two take up the bed. Love and Hiphop was on and I didn't want to introduce this to Ari. Karly Redd was always a messy bitch and you would thought the new people on the show would've watched previous seasons to peep her game. Tokyo was my bitch, the realist thing next Remy Ma and Cardi B.

My phone started buzzing seeing that it was my mother. "Hello?" "Hey baby." I paused the Tv knowing she wanted something. "What's going on?" "Oh I just wanted to invite you guys to a dinner, Amari and William will be attending right along with Allen." You could tell she was excited. Mom always thought me and Amari were suppose to switch lives. She wanted to see me with a man in suit. Little did she know everything that looked good wasn't good. "I'll run it by Rodger, I'm sure we'll make it." "Okay honey, kiss the grand baby for me, love you."

"I love you too." I ended the call unpausing the TV. Amari's pregnant not by William ass and William's cheating ass in a room was going to be hard to see. I just knew both of their dirt while everyone looked up to them to be this perfect couple. Me and Rodger had our shit but damn I'm glad it wasn't deep.

"She's knocked out." Rodger carried a sleeping Ari downstairs making me smile. "What you put in my baby's food?" I teased whispering. "A nigga just know how to cook." He popped his imaginary collar making me giggle. I kissed her forehead before he took her down the hall.

I turned the shower head on getting my water nice and hot. I grabbed a tank top and some boy shorts dropping my robe.

The hot water sent chills through my body making me relax. There was nothing like a good, hot shower before bed. I lathered my body in the soap scrubbing all my hot spots. I felt something grab me making me jump. "Scary ass." Rodger laughed getting in the shower with me. "Boy you can't be playing like that!" I pushed his arm. "I watch too many scary movies for you to play." He laughing taking the loofah from me scrubbing my back.

I turned around kissing his sweet, juicy lips. "Only the devil take a shower in this hot ass water." He tried adjusting the knobs but I smacked his hand away. "Ain't nobody tell you to hop your boney ass in." I laughed at the look he gave me. "Boney with a big ass dick." He started shaking his junk making me laugh. I grabbed his loofah and body wash rubbing him down.

I looked at his tatted chest seeing all the art work. God took his time making this beautiful man just for me. He placed his index finger underneath my chin making me look up. I fell into his trap kissing him deeply. His hands roamed to my behind squeezing it. I put my hand on his shaft stroking him slowly feeling him get hard.

He broke the kiss going down to my neck and chest. He lifted my leg up rubbing his dick against my slippery clit. I bit my lip moaning in his ear softly. He slowly slid in sucking on my neck. I rubbed his back as he slowly pumped in and out of me.

"Right there." I dug my nails in his back feeling him go deeper. He grabbed my other leg pinning me against the shower wall. We made eye contact as he worked his magic in me. Nothing was coming out of our mouths but our minds were on the same thing. He gripped my butt picking up speed. "Damn girl." He groaned putting me under the shower head for better leverage.

"Aaah baby." My body jerked at the sudden pressure.He kept going hitting all the right spots. I pushed opened the shower door getting uncomfortable. "We gotta take this to the bedroom." He put me down guiding us to the bed. I pushed him down on the bed climbing on top. "Show out then." He put his hands behind his back. I slid down slowly feeling my body tingle.

I got up on my feet bouncing up and down rotating my hips. "Just like that." He grabbed my hips slamming me down onto him. I gripped his arms going harder. "Oooo yes!" He sat up pulling our wet bodies together. "This dick feel so good." I moaned holding onto him. The way we looked at each other made this love making so easy. He rotated his hips and kissed me so passionately making everything else in my mind go blank.

I got on all fours letting him slide in from behind. Our moans and groans filled these four walls making music to my ears. Our bodies crashing together stroke after stroke pushed me to an easy climax.

"Oouu Rodger Im coming!"My body shook releasing on his shaft. "Fuuuck!" He exploded inside of me with a loud grunt. My body fell flat on the bed making him laugh. "Busted yo ass up." I rolled my eyes rolling over on my back. "Shut up, it was just something different about this time." "And what was that?" I huffed smiling. "You weren't rough."

"I gotta be more careful with you now. My baby don't need to be banged up." I frowned turning my lip up. "I'm not pregnant yet Rodger." "Yeah okay." He scoffed making me really think.

"I'm buy you a test tomorrow. Yo ass ain't never trip on fish like that. So yeah my baby in there." He rubbed my stomach smiling.

Very short and eye opening. Is Camila pregnant or is it just something coincidental?

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..