Allen's Dirt

"Bobby you were amazing, like always." We both laughed as I rolled off of him. "Not as amazing as you." He leaned in for a kiss so I gave him one. Bobby was my boss at the salon and also my lover. I sat up wrapping my body around his orange, silk sheets. He went into the bathroom and soon after I heard the shower cut on, I flipped my hair going to the foot of his bed where his phone was.

I frowned seeing his wife's name pop up twelve times for missed calls. I caught a tear fanning my face. Everything wasn't all sweet with me obviously. It was unfair that he got to live a double life while I sat and watched. His wife couldn't treat him as well as I did and she damn sure wasn't showing me up in bed. I could be that miserable gay and ruin his family just by snapping a few pictures and sending it to her. Everything in me wanted to do that but I couldn't for the life of me. I didn't want to be a home wrecking hoe and catch feelings but that's exactly what's happening.

"Allen?" I heard the shower turn off soon after making me pop up. "Yeah?" He walked in the bedroom where him and his wife slept butt ass naked just for me. "We have to get back to the salon and you know that. Now I'm about to take a shower then we go." I walked right pass him turning my smile into a frown. Truth is I was heartbroken. I did fool around with this guy named Dee but he swore he was in love with his baby's mother so we ended it. It was hard for men like us to love. If you met a gay they were gay as in looking for a masculine guy. Most of these masculine guys are straight with packages to carry so I tried to make it seem like it was fine, like I was fine.

I scrubbed my body trying to get his scent off of me. Truth is, I loved Bobby. I loved Bobby so much I was willing to watch him be happy while I died on the inside. He was a fine, white man with a black man's dick and any woman would be lucky to have him. I met Bobby on business five years ago when he was too scared to even look at a guy like me way. I showed him how to be at peace and one with himself.

I scrubbed harder and harder thinking about the dirty sex we had all over this woman's home.

•••

"Wassup bitch!" Kayla came up hugging me as soon as I entered the shop. I smiled, it was always a good day to see here whenever she was here. "Oooo." She said lowly seeing Bobby come in a few seconds behind me. "Girl shut up and come here." I dragged her to my station closing the door. She knew about me and Bobby. Camila knew also but she didn't know he was married, she just thought he was some guy I was head over hills for. But Kayla .. oh that bitch had the tea. I knew Camila would chew my ass left and right if I told the truth.

"You're just going back into your old ways again. This is exactly what we mean!"

"You're so much better than that Allen, you're too beautiful to be stressed over some low life that's confused."

That's exactly what she would say to me, not like it was a lie, I just couldn't handle the truth. "Me and Bobby had some amazing sex but I still can't shake his wife. I'm getting deeper and deeper with him Ky." She pulled me in laying my head on her shoulder. I cried a little bit trying to get my shit straight. "Girl that man doesn't know what he's missing, I don't like the bitch either. That's why I'm rooting for you two and have been since I've gotten here." I chuckled drying my tears. "He wouldn't know how to handle a bad bitch like you anyway." She snapped her fingers in the air pumping my head just a little.

"You right sis." I dried my face looking in the mirror. "You damn right." I flipped my long hair modeling a little for myself. We both laughed exiting the station but quickly stopped.

"Ugh!" Kayla groaned as Bobby's wife; Kesha walked in the door. I watched her with a mug hug and kiss Bobby, that shit made me want to snap. "Breathe bitch." Kayla mumbled. Bobby looked at me and I could only cut my eyes and fold my arms. You could tell he was sorry by the look on his face but I was tired of seeing that look.

"Hey! Allen!" She turned around coming at me with a hug, I had to quickly put on my friendly face and hug her back. I wanted to shank that bitch with my nails and watch her bleed out but that was neither here nor there. "Allen, honey, I need you to bless my head for me. Keeping up with this salon and my bakery is a hassle." My eyes were buck so were Kayla's and Bobby's.

"Sure .. come this way." She walked with me over to my chair. Bobby looked at me like I was crazy to accept. "What would you like today?" I said sort of aggressive looking at his stupid, pale ass. "A trim and curl will do." I rolled my eyes pulling the scissors from my apron. I made 'stabbing motions' with them in my hand aiming right for her head. Bobby jumped out his seat making her look up which almost cost her life and a closure. "C-can I talk to you in the back?" He cleared his throat. "Sure honey." I said innocently dropping the scissors on the sink top. "Kayla handle my wife .. please." I scoffed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He closed his office door. "No! The question is what the fuck is wrong with you Bobby!" He huffed massaging the bridge of nose. "You drag me around like I don't have feelings. YOU FUCK ME ALL WILD IN YOUR WIFE'S HOUSE LIKE SHIT IS OKAY!" "Shh!" He turned behind him looking paranoid. "I hope that bitch heard me."

"Why now Allen? Why? All these years you knew I was married and now you want to act up?" He sat down looking defeated. I leaned forward on his desk. "I want you to listen and listen very clear, I don't deserve this! I've worked my ass off to be with you only for you to marry some bitch!" I started to cry mushing his face. He stood up grabbing my arms as I struggled to get out his grip. "Allen! Allen!"

"No! Fuck you Bobby! You-you don't love me no more!" I pushed him away but he quickly grabbed me kissing me all wild. I tried to fight it but like a dumb ass I let his stick his tongue down my throat. He laid me back on his desk touching my body. I sniffed my tears away as he kissed me neck and lick on my chest.

"It's going to be me and you, I promise." He whispered against my belly button before snatching off my pants.

Damn y'all .. Allen got one hell of a life huh?😂 I really hate to put him in this position but something good will come , at least i think ..

COMMENT&VOTE ❤️

excuse mistakes ....