Office heat.

Mr.Malvrick in the MM😍💦

Camila been in a good mood since she got home making me feel some type of way. I watched her from the other side of the kitchen fixing hamburgers and talking on the phone. I wanted to rip that wig off her head and choke her with it but I couldn't. Her and this whole get back at me deal wasn't fucking happening. These down south niggas didn't give a fuck about her being pregnant either. She was beautiful, successful with a fat ass and anybody would jump on that.

Yeah I was wrong for what I did, I just couldn't imagine another man touching what's mine. But then again I'm sure it ate Camila up inside that I stepped out on her. "Here you go." She laid my plate in my lap kissing my forehead. I had to smell my shit to make sure she wasn't tryna poison a nigga. Her mood was just too right for me.

••••

"Girl yes, he's downstairs scratching his fat ass head trying to figure out what's wrong with me." I was on the phone with Amari giving her the whole run down. "You know I was always up for revenge but please don't start playing tag with it, learn from me. Rodger knows he's wrong and he's on pens and needles hoping you don't get back at him."

I laughed knowing she was right. "Girl I think I found the guy but he's working with me-." "What? Hold on? Girl Rodger will kill that man!" Amari said giving me a headache already. "Not unless he wants life he ain't touching a dread on that man's head. Amari this man is powerful, he ain't no average joe. He understands that I have a man and family and he knows head is all it'll be."

"Girl I can't blame you honestly, I bet Rodger wish he would've cheated with some high quality bitch." I laughed about to say something but he walked in the room. "I'm call you later and check up on that baby, your brother just walked in." "Okay girl, love you." I smiled hanging up the phone.

He stood there at the edge of the bed looking at my ass like he wanted to slit my throat. "You just gone sit there?" I lightly chuckled hoping he didn't hear shit I had to say. "I'm just tryna see why you in such a good mood and shit when I told you what was up." I rolled my eyes not believing him. "Rodger you really can't take what you dish out huh?" I narrowed my eyes at him shaking my head.

"It's perfectly fine for you to get some head because you're "drunk" but because you were "drunk" you feel like its excused? Honestly the only reason I can stand to have you in my face is because I will be doing you how you did me."

"Camila you pregnant with my child! You tryna have a nigga all down there and shit then come lay up with me?" I laughed out loud. "Ain't that's what the fuck you did to me!? I'm not having sex with the man for crying out loud!"

"Need to stop letting Amari put shit in your head before something happen to you." "Boy was that a threat?" I laughed shaking my head. "You must expected me to cry? Kick you out? Not text you for a few weeks then we're back here having some wild sex?" I was so tired of us females being looked at as just emotional firecrackers. I didn't want to step out on him and seeing him walk around with a long face broke my heart. I guess him knowing is what was eating him up.

"Rodger I would say I'm sorry but honestly I won't be, you just have to understand that what you did is unacceptable. I hate cheating but clearly you don't feel the same. The way you could easily step out on me made feel like I wasn't woman enough for you." I fanned my face stopping the tears.

"And I'm sorry for that, I am." He pecked my lips repeatedly wiping my tears that fell. "I thought you had noticed the extra weight I've been putting on and you weren't attracted to me anymore." He frowned looking at me. "Girl you can gain fifty pounds and I'm still love you real talk. You got my baby, of course my lil girl gone eat." He rubbed my stomach making me laugh. "Lil girl huh?" "Hell yeah." He smiled kissing me again.

"Well this is a Jr., sorry to rain down on the parade." He straight faced me. "So you already know what we having?" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Boy no, that's not until my five month mark. When the legs spread." He nodded his head.

"It's still early, you tryna shower?" He asked kissing on my shoulder massaging my neck. "Baby I would love to but I have to go to the office today, I have a lot to finish from yesterday." "Ight, lemme help you feel better." He grabbed my feet putting them in his lap massaging them. It was sweet that he was trying to be sweet all of a sudden but I knew why he was really doing it.

"Well since you're in such a good mood, could you turn on the shower for me." He kept kissing all on me laying me back on the bed. He pecked my lips before kissing me honestly snaking his tongue in my mouth. "Mmm." I moaned grabbing the back of his neck as he climbed in between my legs. He gripped my titties biting my lip, more aggressive than usual.

"Baby I need to get ready for work." I tried leaning up but he pushing me back down pinning my arms up above my head. "They'll be ight." His tongue swirled around my belly button easily getting me hot and ready. He untied my robe pulling my shorts off throwing them only the Lord knows where.

He opened my legs eagle style eating my pussy like no tomorrow. He plunged his finger in my hole while sucking on my clit. "Boooy." I moaned holding onto his shoulders. He sucked hard making me wince and bite my lip cause that shit felt good afterwards. His scruffy beard rubbed me the right way as he slurped my juices. He gripped my ass shaking his head like a pitbull. "Ooo fuck!" I screamed feeling myself cum all in his mouth.

He sat up kissing me, sliding his tongue through my mouth. He reached for his dick but I laughed breaking the kiss. "Go turn my shower on." He smirked hopping up. Rodger wasn't slick, tried to stick his dick in me before I went off to work so he would know I wouldn't do anything. Soon after I heard the shower cut on.

••••
"So, when are y'all going to bust Trey's ass and lock him up?" Me and Mr. Malvrick were sitting at my desk eating Chinese food. Even though I ate barely an hour ago I was still hungry. "We're not sure, he's doing good with covering his tracks but he's not that good. You can just call me Rick by the way, Mr. Malvrick is business only."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hmm interesting." I trailed off looking him up and down. This man was genuinely fine, he unbuttoned three buttons giving me a peak of his tattoo. "Sooo .. Mr. Eli Santana from our understanding he's supposed to be leaving Houston in a few more days. We have a warrant out for his arrest, we can only hold him on a few petty charges but when I investigate him, he'll talk." He nodded his head so sure of himself.

"So you can read people and make them talk? Officially a super hero." I said sarcastically making him laugh. He put down his notebook walking my way, I felt like my breath was snatched away from me that quick. He placed his two hands on each side of my chair turning it so I could be met with his gorgeous face. "Do you like what you see Ms. Davis?" His words tickled my ears making me smile. "Maybe ..." I unbuttoned his shirt some more looking at his perfect chest, neat tattoos, and chains.

I ran my hand down each and every pack he had making my hormones jump. "You real fine Ms. Davis, I'd like to have you here and tomorrow." His words were like music to my ears but I knew I couldn't do that much to Rodger.

"How about you just have me tomorrow, strictly business." I whispered in his ear making him smirk. "When I'm done with you, you'll be begging for more." He gripped my thighs sliding his hands up. "Mr. Malvrick."

He backed off laughing. "Just let me know when that nigga ain't treating you right. After all isn't that why you're so interested in me?" I stared blankly not giving him any answers, Rodger was still my man and my business. "We're fine now." I weakly smiled.

So shit is getting 🌶 spicy,😂 I feel like I made Malvrick a little too fine cause honestly he looks better than Rodger and this ain't Camila talking 😂😂. So I'm try to keep my personal opinion to myself and write based off her but it's gone be hard lol

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...