"Don't do that, I tried that one time and he moaned out. So unless you want a boner on your leg I suggest you don't," Hobi said walking into the kitchen.

Jin shook his head and sat across from me and looked through his phone then puts it down looking at me.

"Is there something wrong hyung?" I asked.

"Yes there is, why are you staying away from Jimin? Is it really because he rejected you?"

"Hyung I've already had this asked....and I can't help how I feel about the situation alright? I'm just a fuckboy that can't take rejection," I lied.

"Sure let's go with that, lie again," he said.

"Hyung just drop it.....no point in butting in," Tae said.

"I just don't understand....surely I'll stay out but like.....ugghhh whatever," he said leaning his head back.

I sighed and let time past as I soaked in the calm atmosphere before going back to my dorm. I open my eyes after a while and looked at my phone seeing it was late and Hobi and Tae were already leaving to go to work to help Van with something leaving me alone....Jin hyung probably already left before hand when I napped so I left making sure it was locked and ventured to my dorm. Just as I was going to go in I got a text from Chen asking to meet him tonight.....I sighed and stared at it....after what happened yesterday I've had enough with all of this....I didn't think about how long will I carry this out but all I know is is that I'm done with him.....But I don't know how I'm going to do this because the first time I faced him I got away with it.....now that I'm in his domain things can end badly.....I started to feel nervous.....will my life be on the line again? No I can't think negative right now....I can get away like I've always have all my life so I know I can....I got inside and washed up then went out to see Chen....this is it.

I get to the place he told me to meet and get to where he was not wasting anytime.

"Oh my, here so early and with a quickness," He said happily.

"What do you want now?"

"So hasty, well I need you to dispose of another body....he's a real nuisance to my plans and he really pissed me off so I'm going to take what's his and make sure not to mess with me. I want you to take this guy out."

He threw a photo that landed on the floor face down. I walked over to pick it up but soon regretted it once I saw the face that was on the picture......I can't believe this.....

"Oh? You know him? I mean you should since he's with Jimin a lot. He's also son to a man that's annoying too so why not get over with quickly so we can tend to the father."

"Fuck that....I don't want to do this anymore, I had enough," I said looking at the photo of Yoongi hyung with Jimin.

"Aww having a soft spot? Is it because he's dating Tae tae? Well it's not like Tae tae loves him anyways so what's the problem?"

"You wouldn't know do you?! Fuck you I'm out!"

I marched back to the door.

"Oho? So you don't care what happens to Jimin? I mean he looked rather lonely in the park some time ago and I went to comfort him to make sure he was ok....I mean sure you can't be around him but doesn't hurt to break the rules if you care for him," he chirped.

I looked at him seeing red. He was near Jimin? That fucking close?

"What the fuck are you doing around him? You bet not have touched him....."

"Oh just to take some strands of hair away from his beautiful eyes, I'm surprised he refused to see me again."

At this point I was in front of him grabbing him from his chair but was held back and punched.