Alice told me that she had asked Fima about it and Fima told her that she doesn't hate or dislike me. She just keeps herself away from handsome boys.

Nathan knows that Fima is my mate. He guessed it observing my attitude towards Fima. He asked me about it and I confirmed and told him not to tell anyone about it, not even Fima. So he is helping me out. Nathan told me that she had been tricked and rejected in the past. So she is afraid to fall in love and she wants to stay away from making relationship or falling in love. Nathan thinks that there is a high probability that she likes me or feels attraction towards me; that's why she is avoiding me.

Though it is a probability, it makes me happy. But how can I control my beast? I am not a full time human; I am a wild beast as well and an Alpha on top of that. Beast does not understand the probability; it wants result. It strictly follows the basic instincts of survival like hunger, hunting, prying, fighting, bloodlust, freedom and mating.

Fima does not know how much I have to put effort to control my wild lust for her. The beast me wants to mate her and make her give birth to my heir; it doesn't matter that she is a human. The human me is almost exhausted trying to control it and tame it all the time.

Today I freed my beast to lost itself into the wilderness and get relaxed as I was trying to suppress my wolf so hard for past few days. I was not letting Sirius, the beast me, to come out and moreover I was not letting my beast and my human to get closer to our mate or touch her.

Mates are supposed to support their other halves but mine is making me depressed and stressed. It's kind of torture to me. If I hadn't met my mate, I wouldn't believe these kind of intense feelings exist in the world. And if I had known that I have to go through this torture, I wouldn't look out for my mate.

I don't know how much time passed, I open my eyes to see that it's already afternoon. Fima has gone to her part time job. She will come at any time soon. I need to go back before she comes, though I want to spend more time like this.

I start to run to our house. I take a different route at this time. I pass our pack house. After taking the Alpha position, I will come to live here with my mate and my warriors.

Reaching home I sense the smell of Fima nearby. I come in front of her room to confirm that she is not here yet.

Yes, she is not here. But then I hear a loud gasp.

I look at the source of that gasp and see her. Her eyes are so widened that it is now round in shape. It's good that she has her glasses on or else I am afraid her eyes might fall out.

Her body is emitting the smell of fear. Everything is red around her. I don't like it. I like her sweet smell.

She is not moving and her breathing is not normal. I am also becoming a statue. I am also afraid of what's going on in her mind. What if the distance increases between us?

I growl at the thought and watch her getting more stiffened and clenching her fist.

Oh no! What should I do? I am going to follow my instinct now. I growl again softly.

-Fima-

What am I seeing in front of me? It's so frightening.

I just came back and saw this big; no the biggest beast in front of me.

I gasped loudly and it looked at me.

Stupid me, why I made the noise? I forget to move and breath. Thank god, I am wearing glasses or else I am afraid that my eyeballs would fall out.

Why is this beast so huge? It's abnormally and frighteningly a very big wolf.

A WOLF! OMG! This area has wolves moreover this huge sized wolf. I am going to die. Why did I agree to live here?

No, calm down my self. Beasts can sense the fear of human and it helps them to attack on humans easily.

I have to make balance of fear; whether I fear and lose or I win my fear and leave the wolf here.

At this crucial time I hear the growl. Oh no! What should I do? I need to calm down. I clench my fists.

The wolf growls again.

Calm down, Fima! Calm down Fima!

I try to shake off my fear and look at the wolf again. It is growling softly. It is not showing its fangs or claws. That means it will not attack me. Now I notice it is wagging its tail.

I know this much that if the beast is wagging its tail, it means that it wants to play.

I tilt my head to confirm.

Yes, it is wagging its tail. The wolf also looks back and makes a whimpering sound. Its ears droop down.

I cannot help laughing. 

ATTENTION: 

Hey!  Great News!  I am publishing my paranormal romance novella   'Forever, My Dear Ghost'  on 01 March 2022

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

(I'll try to update next chapter very soon. Keep voting and supporting me. Thank you for your patience and reading my story. 

Love from 

Fspinkey)