Chapter 59

My eyes slowly started to open, a pain rushed to my head as I held the back of it and felt something wet just to find out it's my blood. I groan, slowly starting to sit up and glances around the cold, dark and empty room with only me and a busted mattress. I felt so cold, but I was also pissed off. God, imagine what J is thinking right now. He's probably angry, hurt and I caused it. It's my fault and he doesn't even know I'm here trapped inside a room with nothing but a ticket to my death soon. Maybe he'll save me again, like he always does then scowls at me for trying to do something on my own. I feel so stupid and embarrassed but I know what kind of person I am, I can defend for myself and once these guys come in here, I'll make sure to prove it.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room and I stand back as I stayed on the mattress, having the guy who kidnapped me barge into the room.
"Well look who's awake, how far along?" He spoke, smirking down at me and I raised my eyebrow. I was confused and trying to wrap my pounding brain around what he was talking about.

"Oh, you didn't know. Oops. Awkward."

"What are you talking about?" I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest and he whistles someone over before seeing a older woman who looked beaten.

"Tell her." He motioned and she stepped inside with a cup of water, sitting down beside me as she cleared her throat clearly having trouble with saying something.

"When he brought you here, he had me check you out and you started to bleed, not from your head but from between your legs. I believe you're pregnant and almost suffered a miscarriage. Last time I checked, the baby is doing fine."

I choked on my water, looking up at her and shakes my head repeatedly as I start to laugh. Is this some sick joke this guy is playing? Does he want me to feel so much pain and hurt and guilt about the fact that I put my life at risk while being pregnant? What would J think? He'll never want a baby. Will I even live to give birth to this child? Will both of us survive this?

"You're lying." I spoke after a moment of silence, he shook his head and his face turned to serious but maybe he's just a good actor and a good liar.
"I'm not, saw the ultrasound with my own eyes and heard the heartbeat with my own ears. How does it feel to be pregnant with a insane psycho baby?" He joked, laughing softly and signaled her to get out of the room and I watched her rush out.

"I can't be pregnant." I mumble, running my fingers through my messed up hair and leans back against the wall as I take short and deep breaths.

"I'm not one to abuse pregnant women. I have no idea what I'm going to do with you but maybe the baby will just die on its own since it has such a unfit mother. Maybe I'll just make it quick and shoot you. Maybe." He said sarcastically, walking over to me and set some food down before tilting my chin up to look at his disgusting face.

"Better wash up and eat, you're filthy and disgusting." He pushed my face away, walking out of the room and shuts the door. I'm filthy? Okay. I groan in frustration, glancing over at the other door and notices that there was in fact a bathroom that I didn't see before. I glance down at the plate, did he poison it? Ugh, I picked it up and starts to eat it slowly, hoping it will kill me but at the same time I had a child to think about... a human being.

I look down at my stomach, lifting up my shirt and noticed that there was a tiny bump, me being a dumb ass, I thought I was just gaining weight from eating so much food. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back against the wall. Fuck, I'm in such deep shit. I hate how I'm like this and just do things to put me in danger and almost get me killed. I hate how I almost always rely on J to save me, to protect me and now I can't even fight without risking the baby's safety. I may be evil and insane but I would never forgive myself if I was the reason for my baby's death, even if they didn't make it out into the world yet. What if I survive? Would J even care? Would he even want a baby in our lives? A crib? A stroller? Toys instead of guns and other deadly weapons?

It's like I'm dreaming, this is some sick dream of me being locked up and knocked up with J's baby and he doesn't even know about it. I cursed under my breath, how fucking stupid can I be? Jesus. I continue eating and slowly gets up to go inside the bathroom, plain and white and somewhat clean. There were towels and a spare of clothing. I decided on taking a bath, soaking into the hot water in hopes to soothe my aching body and also keep me and the baby relaxed.

God, do you hear yourself??? You're legit talking about this baby already.

I feel so stupid, sitting here planning a future, a way to tell J, what would happen, his reaction, my reaction, the future for the little baby. Who knows if I'll even make it out of this hell hole... who fucking knows if we'll survive through this.. secretly I'm hoping I do and be able to get a opportunity to raise a child right, make them happy and make sure they have a normal childhood. But I guess I'll just keep on dreaming...

____________________________

I'm sorry for always lagging on this story. The next chapter will sadly be the last chapter. Idk if I'll make a 2nd book, it's all up to you. I've had many many active fans and now it's slowly dying as well as this book.

The last chapter will be the longest. Idk when I'll post it. I don't even know when I'll start typing it out but it will be the end.

This journey with everyone since 2016 has been really great and amazing and I'm forever thankful for all of you who made 109k reads possible and so on. Thank you. ❤️