Chapter 44: bad

A/N: SO THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SUCK SO IM JUST GONNA EXPLAIN BEFORE YOU READ. Since Alexis got shocked by the little machine J uses to torture ppl, it turned her slightly more insane and she turns all bad and shit.

ALSO might be some smut, like some dirty fucking daddy/princess kink bc why fucking not. Joker is daddy and he's hot when he's talking dirty. I felt truly awkward typing this but you guys deserve some smut bc yes, you guys are the best. But honestly, I don't even know if you guys want that dirty ass joker smut. Eh oh well ok bye. Enjoy.

Alexis

After the whole incident happened the other day, I haven't been bothered by them two yet but J and I both knew that they were going to come back and make my life hell until J eventually threatens them enough to have them leave. After waking up from basically being dead for a moment, I felt weird for a few days and not myself. I still feel like that but I lied to him and said I was feeling much better than before.
At this very moment, I'm standing on top of a roof while holding the rope in my hand hearing my phone ring for the tenth time in the last two minutes. I pressed the phone to my ear, staring down at the very few people walking down the dark street.
"Yes J?" I said slightly irritated and he groaned into the phone, he was irritated himself. Irritated with me by the way.
"If you don't get your ass home right now..." He trailed off, making me laugh and pull out the gun from my pants, biting down on my bottom lip. I liked doing this but J... not so much.
"I guess you have to come catch me, Mistah J." I giggled, hanging up on the phone and leans over the tall building before jumping off while holding the rope. I slid down, my feet hitting the ground and I start running down the sidewalk. In the distance I can hear his car speeding down the street and I ran inside the store, going to the back and climbs back on the roof. This wasn't me and I didn't like that much of a rush when I jump from building to building but I got bored, I wanted to do something and since J got so pissed, I made sure he can find me easily so he can take me home and press me up against the wall in his bedroom. I took a deep breath, standing at the end of the roof and starts running, jumping onto the next building. Yeah, for a while I couldn't run barely even walk with my leg but pushing myself everyday eventually made it better for me to. After jumping onto five buildings, I see his purple car lit up from afar and I smile to myself, pulling my gun out and shoots his side mirror off then continues running again. I can hear him screaming my name then I no longer heard his car anymore but that didn't stop me. I stopped outside of the bank, deciding whether or not I should break in and have a little fun myself. I held myself back, catching my breath and goes over to the nightclub J owns. I walk down the hall, dragging my hand along the beautiful gold painted walls until I walk inside a room that J keeps locked, it held all of his things such as weapons, suits and on the other side held dresses, heels and makeup. I made him put it in here by the way. I look through the dresses, eventually finding one and slides it on my body before sliding on some heels. J hated me going out to parties by myself, mainly because guys think they can put their hands all over me just because he isn't watching. I fixed my hair and makeup, walking out into the crowd with a gun and knife latched onto my upper thigh. People were staring and I didn't mind, I liked the attention.
"Hey, why are you here by yourself now? You get tired of the clown?" A guy, Sam, sat next to me at the bar and I giggle, shrugging my shoulders while ordering a drink. I leaned over to him, grabbing his shirt by the collar.
"I guess I did. Clowns aren't that fun.. Come on, play with me." I whisper basically whining inches away from his face and pulls back after the bartender set my drink down. I haven't felt like this in a while, in fact I don't even remember if I ever did feel like this. I sound stupid but after getting shocked by that dumb ass machine, again and again, it just made me feel different waking up. I guess being that close to death made me realize that I'm too young to be boring and sit at home doing nothing while J has the fun. Well, now it's going to be the other way around.
"Oh, I'll play with you." Sam set his hand on my thigh, making me smirk and I grabbed his hand, twisting it around and slammed him onto the ground. I pulled out my knife, pressing it to his throat and everyone stopped and stared again. I started to laugh leaning forward while straddling his hips.
"Was I too rough?" He shook his head no, that made my smile grow and I sit up, slicing his throat open before getting back on my seat. I didn't feel as bad as I usually do after killing someone, this time I felt pretty happy. Everyone said that being with Joker can make you go insane but I was a criminal that turned into a innocent weakling and now, I'm truly crazy. My thoughts were running rapidly and I was about to stand up but someone grabbed me and pulled me inside J's little secret office.
"Oo, you found me." I chuckle, leaning back against the door and grabs a hold of his hands while biting down on my lower lip.
"One of the guys texted me saying you came here and killed someone." J raised his eyebrow, if looks could kill I would be 100% dead from the way he was glaring at me. All I did was laugh and pull him close to me.