Chapter 41: n o

Alexis

"Are you okay?" Michael asked and I shrugged my shoulders, taking a bite out of my food faking a smile as I look up at him. I tried to pretend to be as happy as I can but it doesn't work out that well, he can see right through me and it always ends up in a small argument on how I think about J too much but the truth is that Michael is thinking about him too much, I don't even talk about J, yeah I think about him but I don't talk about him, yet Michael sits there and talks about him like he's insecure or scared. I mean, he should be. I take a deep breath, throwing away the trash once I was done eating and watched Michael basically chug down the bottle of alcohol that was on the counter, great. I walk over to my bed and sits down, watching whatever was playing on tv.
"Maybe you should stop drinking, Mikey." I say quietly, leaning back against the headboard and he shook his head, giving me a weird look.
"Maybe you should stop telling me what to do." He rolled his eyes and I shrug, crossing my arms over my chest as he walked over to me and sat down beside me. He rested his head against my shoulder and he stayed like that for a while, staying quiet and holding me close to him. Michael lifted up his head, soon leaning in and I suck in a sharp breath knowing that he's gonna try this again but I just went with it, I was frozen. I let him press his lips against mine and I let him kiss me, to be quite honest, I kissed him back. It felt right at the time, to just get it over with but then he pulled me close to him, basically trying to get on top of me and that's when I pulled back.
"Michael, no, you're drunk." I sigh, tasting the strong alcohol on his lips and he shook his head, fake pouting like a five year old.
"I'm not drunk. I'm sober enough to know that I want you, desperately. I've liked you for so long but you're too stuck up to realize that someone can actually treat you better than him." I gave him a dirty look, stuck up? Yeah ok, I tried to get off of the bed but he pulled me down and hovered over me. I pushed him but he didn't budge, he stayed completely still and grabbed my hands holding them tightly in his.
"Michael, I swear to god I'm going to beat your ass if you don't get the fuck off of me." I groan, hearing him laugh just as crazy as J's laugh was and that's when I realized that he's just as crazy, he just hides behind a mask thinking he's so perfect but he isn't. He's insane.
"I'm ten times stronger than you are, after all those lessons you still can't fight me." He chuckled, running his hand along my side while his other held both of mine. I tried moving, I tried escaping and I tried kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and get him off of me but nothing work, he continued messing with the t-shirt I was wearing and that's when I decided to scream on the top of my lungs, making him slap his hand on my mouth and I took that chance to bite down on it to the point where I was tasting blood. I can tell he was holding himself back from slapping me and tried to be as calm as possible but he's gonna snap sooner or later. He then grabbed something, tying my hands up and that's when I started to panic. He went back to my clothes, going for my jeans and I screamed once again. When I seen him raise his hand to slap me, I close my eyes to expect it coming but it never did. I opened them up to see Michael on the floor and J on top of him. My eyes widen, trying to get my hands untied from the headboard before he actually beats Mikey to death.
"J, stop! Come here." His head snapped up towards me and he went over, quickly untying my hands before pulling me in a tight hug. I buried my face into his shoulder and ran my fingers through his hair as I sigh deeply. He pulled back, cupping my cheeks and he smiled wide, not some evil and creepy smile but a genuine happy smile. J pressed his lips against mine and I honestly missed it, I missed him. I pull back and gets off the bed before grabbing my things, looking down at Michael. He was laying on the floor, beaten up face again and J pulled out his gun pointing it at him.

"Let's just go home, leave him." I mumble, tugging at his arm and he shook his head looking up at me as he sighed.
"At least let him suffer." J shrugged, keeping the gun aimed at him and all I did was nod. I walked out of the room because even after what Michael did, he was close and I didn't want to see him get shot in front of me because it's not a pretty sight. I heard the gun go off twice and J came out, grabbing my head and rushed over to the elevator. I lean back against the wall, waiting for it to go down to the lobby and I held him close to me in a tight hug, breathing his scent in while he rubbed my back.
"Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" He whispered, pulling back to examine my face and kissed my forehead. I shook my head, stepping out of the elevator and towards the car that was parked in front of the hotel.
"I'm fine, just got a little scared for a second. I was hoping you would come though." I climbed in the passengers seat, tossing my bag in the backseat and he stared at me from the drivers seat before he pressed his lips against mine again. J cupped my cheeks, moving his lips slowly against mine and I melted from his touch. When he pulled back, he smiled and drove towards the house.
"Yeah, I missed you too much so I tracked you down. The house is a huge wreck just to let you know." I link my arm with his and laid my head on his shoulder as I close my eyes, hoping this moment would last forever.
"How many workers are dead?" I mumble, I knew him very well and when he's angry or upset, a lot of workers end up dead and he has to force more guys to work for him.
"Over six." He said under his breath, hoping I didn't hear but I heard very clearly and glared at him as I shove him playfully.
"You need to stop killing the people that work for you, one day there's not going to be anymore to hire." J laughed, rolling his eyes at me and parked his car in the driveway then turned his body to face me and he shrugged.
"As long as I have you, I don't need anyone else." J tapped my nose, getting out of the car and grabbed my bags before I can even get out of the car.
"You're so cheesy." I chuckle, walking towards the front door. Once I stepped inside, I gasp looking around at all the broken glass on the floor along with flipped furniture and blood, lots of blood. J hesitated but he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and took a deep breath himself before telling the guys to clean it up then walked upstairs with me beside him.
"Ya know, I really really missed you. I'm sorry for being such a dick and I don't hurt you on purpose and just know that I try really hard to keep my anger locked away inside but I'm the Joker, remember? I'm angry all the time." He sighed, leading me to his room and he set my bags down next to his door before wrapping his arms around me and I nodded.
"I should've overreact and think you can change so quickly for me, I need to be patient and understanding. I also need to learn how not to piss you off." I laugh, staring at him and he bites down on his bottom lip. I pull back, walking to his bed and lays down, burying my face into the fluffy pillow.
"Can I ask you something?" I heard him say then felt the bed dip as he sat down next to me. I nodded my head, lifting my head up and looks up at him as he plays with his chains.
"Even though we always claim each other, I want it to be official and I know how much you like that stupid romantic stuff but, I want you to... be my girlfriend? Where I'll actually take you out on dates? Right?" I started laughing, shaking my head and he groans while crossing his arms over my chest.
"You don't have to do that, going on business trips are just about a date but dinner would be nice too." I shrug, laying down on my back and he smiled. J leaned down, pecking my lips repeatedly and stared at me for a couple of minutes.
"Eh, I'll try to make it more than just a business trip."

[_____________________________]

Here y'all go and yeah, it's kinda bad and I tried my best to make it a good chapter of them two back together. And yeah.

Vote and comment.

Question # 5 :

Which character should I bring into the fanfic next? Comment suggestions.

Thank youuuu.
Love ya lots.

Word count: 1657