Chapter 32: vacation

Word count: 2003

Vacation. Cabin.

I move around the kitchen, trying to learn how to make dinner as I read the cook book frustrated. I groan, staring at the book and starts to cut up the pieces of chicken. I've never been a fan of cooking, mostly because I didn't have a fit mom to teach me how but I try to teach myself every now and then, mostly cooking simple meals to feed myself and that's about it. I throw the chicken on the pan, hearing it sizzle and turns around once I heard footsteps.
"You know, I could've forced one of the guys to cook." J chuckles, sitting down behind the island and stares at me as I try my hardest to follow the instructions.
"No, I know how to cook." I say sarcastically, making him laugh even more knowing it's not true whatsoever. I roll my eyes, finishing up dinner and sets the plate down right in front of him raising my eyebrow waiting for him to take a bite out of the food. He hums in response after he takes a bite and I nod, grabbing my plate before sitting down next to him.
"A cheeseburger would've been better but this would do." I shoved him playfully, shaking my head and continues to eat my food.
"You're such an ass sometimes." My voice was muffled by the food in my mouth and he laughs, kissing the side of my head after he finishes.
"Only for you, princess." He disappeared into the hallway, leaving me to clean everything up in the kitchen and follows behind him upstairs to the bedroom. I see him laying down on the bed, half naked already and I walk over to only sit down on top of him. My hand grabbed a hold of his, playing with his fingers that still had gold rings on them and I can feel his stare burn into me as I focused of his hand. My eyes flickered, meeting his and we both stayed quiet. He wrapped his hand around my throat, tight but not too tight and pulled me down so our faces were close. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he stared at me for a few seconds before planting a soft yet short kiss to my lips and I hum at the feeling, looking at him once he pulled back, a small pout on my lips. Suddenly, his phone started ringing on the nightstand beside the bed and I slid off of his lap going towards my suitcase before pulling out some more comfortable clothes. While I was changing, I didn't notice that J got up and left until I heard the door slam shut basically shaking the whole damn house making me jump in fear. After I put on my clothes, I followed towards the noise and walks inside a room with a desk and J sitting behind it. Great, another office. His eyes never looked up at me the whole time I stood in the room until I spoke up about it.
"J, are you okay? Did something happen?" I slowly sat down on the chair, watching his eyes stare at me, full of anger, full of something dark. He ignored my words, going back to his laptop and I roll my eyes as I groan at the sudden childish act he's deciding to do.
"J-" I was cut off by his loud voice echoing throughout the room as he screamed on the top of his lungs.
"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE?!" His face was turning red from anger and I stared at him in disbelief, deciding to stand my ground over his little pissy bitch fit.
"No." I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning back against the chair and gets comfortable because I know what's going to happen next, his eyebrows raised in amusement as he smirked before standing up from his chair.
"No?" He repeats after me, going around his desk and makes me stand up by grabbing my arm roughly. I started to get a little scared, he never hesitates to hurt me so why would he hold back now? Just because we fucked? No, he doesn't give a shit about no one but himself and that's the only truth behind the clown.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, feeling his hand around my throat once again but this time he wasn't so gentle and soft. J's grip was so tight around my throat that I started to lose oxygen in my lungs, trying to take deep breaths while holding onto his hand trying to pull it away but he was too strong.
"Joker." I managed to get out but he didn't move, he was emotionless and plain but also anger and scary.
"J.." I say again, almost whining and he dropped me on the ground. My breaths were the only thing heard in the room as I try gasping for breath, my lungs were on fire but it still didn't phase him. He sat down behind the desk and continued with his work. I stood up straight, still feeling weak and dizzy but I managed to stand and stare at him for a few seconds.
"Fuck you. I'm making the guys take me home." I said out loud, leaving the room but I can hear his laughter along with something being thrown at the wall. I walked inside of the bedroom, zipping my suitcase up and felt a sharp pain as J grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanking me off the ground to look at him, this time he looked more insane than before.
"Oh, you think you're leaving? Funny." He laughed in my face, making me flinch and I can feel the tears burn my eyes as I stare into his dark ones.
"God, what is wrong with you! You're so bipolar! I just want to go home." I pleaded with him but I stopped after earning a hard slap to my cheek and he dropped me again once he noticed all the tears streaming down my face. It was like he snapped out of a daze. He stepped towards me but I backed away, holding my hand up for him to stop.
"Stay the hell away from me." I wiped away the tears as I can see his face soften, his eyes read sadness and I don't know if I was going blind but I swore I could see tears in his eyes.
"Alexis, please baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Princess." J whispered but I shook my head, pointing at the door for him to get out and he did, closing the door behind him. Once he left, I just let it all flow out and started sobbing into my hands as tears were slipping onto my clothes and leaving little wet spots there. My head was pounding, my throats and face hurt more than anything right now and most importantly, I felt betrayed and disappointed on how he let his anger get the best of him towards me. I get how crazy and insane he is, he's been doing good with the whole being nice to me only until today.

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs, taking a quick glance at J who was on the couch, cigarette between his fingers and his face buried into his hands. I wanted to say something, shit, I wanted to go hug him for a quick second but I held myself together and walked out the door towards the car. The guy stared at me, raising his eyebrow as he looked down at my suitcase.
"What are you doing?" He asked, laughing underneath his breath a little and I handed him the suitcase.
"You're taking me home." This time, he laughed louder, like J and I felt annoyed. I wanted to shoot him but I was glad I didn't have a gun.
"Boss said we can't take you anywhere." He handed me back my suitcase and I stomped my way inside, throwing my suitcase.
"What the fuck, J! I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to see you!" I screamed at him and he looked up at me, soon the smirk was back on his pale face. I was disgusted, i hated the way he was acting but I couldn't help but feel so turned on.
"Too bad, you have to deal with it for a week. Now, be a good girl and put your suitcase back into our room." J chuckles, finishing off the cigarette and puts it in the ash tray. I cross my arms over my chest and shook my head at him.
"I'm not staying in the same room as you. I'm taking the guest room." J started laughing, hearing it bounce off the walls and he stepped towards me, making me back up against the wall. I felt his stinky cigarette breath fan over my cheek and I gave him a disgusted look which made him smile even wider.
"I said, be a good girl and put your bag into our room. Unless you want to be punished." J whispered in my ear, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body and I finally looked into his eyes, no longer seeing dark but lust. I pushed him away from me, leaving my suitcase on the floor nod starts to walk up the stairs while hearing him growl and his footsteps were close behind me until I walked inside the bedroom and he quickly took the chance to press me up against the wall.

He pressed his bare chest against mine and his hands trapped mine against the wall as he leaned towards me. I can feel myself getting more excited, even though I was just pissed at him a few minutes ago, his mood change can quickly change mine as well. Like I said, I was an addict. I couldn't get rid of him even if I tried, he's not going anywhere, he can't, I'm stuck with him and he's stuck with me. His eyes moved up to my wrist, staring at my tattoo in awe as I feel his fingers trace the J.
"Say it. Say you want me. Beg." He growled, looking back at me and his finger gently pulled down my bottom lip as he smirked.
"Say it." J bites down on his lower lip and I raised my eyebrow at him, clearing my throat and takes a deep breath.
"Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty..." He went on and on, his voice getting lower each time he said it and I open my mouth.
"Please." I finish him off, his smile getting big once he heard the word escape my lips and he runs his finger along my cheek.
"Please what?" He held me close, his head leaning against mine as if he wanted me to whisper it in his ear or maybe do something else. I don't know.
"I want to be all yours, please. Pretty please." I whisper, sending him over the edge and I can honestly feel myself slipping over the edge with him.
"Oh, princess, all mine." J's lips trail along my skin, the fading hickeys were almost gone and he took the chance to make new ones. I felt his warm tongue lick over all the spots, making me hum as I lean my head back against the wall.
"And I'm all yours." J whispers, biting down on my skin and my eyes widen, looking down at him as I pull his head up to look at me. He's never said that he's mine, never heard it once.
"What?" I couldn't believe what I heard, I didn't even know if I heard it correctly honestly. J laughs, cupping my cheeks with his hands and stares into my eyes, more like burning into them.

"I'm all yours."

[____________________________]

Here ya go. Got bored this morning so I decided to write a chapter. Enjoy. xx