Chapter 16

•••UPDATED AS OF 4/28/24•••

You sat at the table with many other girls that were definitely teenagers, it reminded you of the times of being a teenager and making friends with the other girls. You were disgusted at the amount of girls he had trapped here, you shouldn't have ran away, instead you should have shut this place down.

You noticed a girl had scoot her chair closer to yours, looking at you with a smile small, she definitely looked as if she was going crazy in here. You remembered feeling and looking that way too when you were here. She was high on whatever he gave her, giggling under her breath.

"Aren't you with the Joker?" She whispered, making you look at her, you felt bad for her, you felt guilty for everyone here.

"I was working for him." You said quietly, continuing to pick at the food that was on your plate, not really hungry, you haven't been the full three days you've been here.

You questioned whether or not Joker knew you were trapped here, or did he know and decided to just go back home? Maybe he was tired of having to save you, maybe he was tired of you in general, this was definitely his out if he didn't already take it.

After dinner, you made your way up to the room you had to sleep in. You shared it with a young teenager who doesn't really talk much. You can see the bruises and cuts on her even when she tries to hide them. She reminded you of.. you. You were always quiet and to yourself when you first came here, trying to desperately hide all the marks on your body when it was nearly impossible.

You had brought some food up for her, seeing as if she didn't bother to come downstairs to eat her food for dinner. You felt bad, you wanted to be her friend and try to be as friendly as possible even though you were angry and showed how much you were angry at being stuck here.

"I brought you my food." You mumble, setting the food down on the desk for her along with a cup of water, she quietly thanked you and started to eat. She was well beyond skinny, it was unhealthy and it made you feel worse about what was happening here.

"I brought you my food." I mumble, grabbing the food I hid from the guards and set it in front of her. Justin won't let her go downstairs and eat, so every now and then I'll steal food from the kitchen or I take my food upstairs and give it to her. She deserves it way more than I do. She lost a lot of weight just by her starving in here, it's sickening.

You were set on ending this so called operation. But you knew it would be a challenge because some of these girls were so used to being here that they would defend Justin with their life. They were so beyond high and mentally fucked up that their thoughts were only being his slave and his savior if he truly needed it. It made you sick. You sat by the window that had bars built into the outside of it, preventing anyone from escaping. You sat here most of your time because it was all you could really do.

"Why do you always stare out the window every night?" You heard the young girl ask, making you sigh and look over at her.

"I don't know, peace of mind? Maybe hoping I would see someone I knew come and get me." You answered truthfully because sometimes you did wish you would look outside and see Joker there, sometimes you wish you didn't. It was confusing.

"Good luck, this place is hard to find, trust me." She spoke, making you laugh slightly at her comment, you knew what this place was and where it was.

"I've been here before for years, I know how to escape, I know every escape route. I just can't leave without figuring out how to kill Justin or manage to take every girl with me." You shake your head, walking back to the bed and crawls underneath the blankets.

"I've been here for longer, I know how to escape and I know how this place works. If Joker doesn't come for me, I'm leaving on my own." I shake my head, walking over to the bed and crawls underneath the blankets while staring up at the ceiling.