Chapter 47: escape

Alexis

I woke in a cold empty room, head pounding and body shaking uncontrollably from how cold it was in here. I sat up, wrapping my arms around myself as I tried my best to keep myself warm while leaning my head back against the hard wall. After a few minutes, I heard the lock turn and the rusty door get pulled open. Ivy stepped inside with a smirk on her face and a small plate of food but it wasn't for me, she just ate it to taunt me.
"I heard your little boyfriend is on his way, searching and killing everybody for you. Kinda sucks that he won't find this place and that you'll starve to death, unless the freezing air gets ya first." She shrugged, chuckling softly and I give her a dirty look as my eyes brows furrow. J will find me, he always does.
"How long have I been out?" Was my first question, I was sore and I felt like I slept for days. Which I probably did.
"Almost a week." Ivy mumbles, a small smile creeping on her lips and I shake my head. A week? Who knows if J will find me if it's been a week. He usually knows where I am, has a plan and breaks me out of here. Maybe this time is different, I'm going to die in here and he doesn't even know it. I snapped out of my thoughts to the door slamming shut and the lock turning again, I stared up at the ceiling sighing as I get lost in my thoughts again.

:Flashback:

"Why are you so damn complicated? One minute you're all nice then the next you're a dick again!" I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him slam his fists onto the dinner table then sliding the plates off, crashing on the ground.

"I'm not someone who is loved." He rolled his eyes, leaning back against his seat as he tried to look somewhere else other than me.

"Who said I loved you?" I said quietly, his eyes staring into mine and he starts to smile, big and wide as he slowly stands up, walking around the table towards me.

"I can tell." He laughed, putting his hand over my mouth and made me stand up in front of him. I removed his hand harshly, glaring at him and shakes my head.

"Well, I don't love-" He cut me off, his face full of rage and anger. It was slightly red but the white makeup sure covered his skin to make it not noticeable.

"Liar!" He screamed at me, inching close to my face as the laughter erupted again and he cups my cheeks, running his fingers through my hair then pulled back.

"You know who's lying here? You." I tried to make myself look brave and tough but I always became weak around him, like I was a tiny child and he was this big monster.

"Oh, you... you you you... pain in the ass." His head hung low, looking down at me since I was short and a few strands of hair fell down his head and over his forehead.

"I've been told, now tell me why you think I love you? Why I love a insane clown who's a piece of shit, treats me like shit? Why I want someone abusive. Please explain." I cross my arms over my chest, his face looking irritated again as he growled underneath his breath and walked towards me until eventually I was sitting on the table and him close to me.

"Because you keep coming back, even after all the shots I give you to leave, you come back. Why do you come back? I don't open up, no one can open me up, not you, not even Harley so why do you stay? Huh? You're just wasting your damn time." He huffed, tilting my chin up to look at him and I searched his eyes for any sign of emotion of truth or him lying. Slowly, I cupped his cheeks and brought his face closer and closer until ours lips were brushing past each other. As I leaned in, he pulled back and stared at me.

"I have work to do." Was all he said then disappeared down the hallway, hearing a echo of a door slamming shut.

:End Of Flashback:

I sigh, burying my face into my hands and shaking my head. It was kind of useless trusting him and thinking he can come get me even though he had before. But what if he was tired of coming after me, saving me and making me look like I couldn't save myself? I didn't need him to escape, I didn't need up at all. I can help myself, I'm not weak but waiting for him did make me look weak. I stood up, walking towards the metal door and tries to find any way for me to unlock this easier. I pulled out the bobby pin from my hair and stretches it out before jiggling the lock trying to pick it.
I took deep breaths, listening closely for any footsteps. After ten minutes of trying and trying, right when I was about to give up, the door unlocked. I let out a long breath that felt like I was holding and peeked out of the room. The hallway looked nice, classy. I guess this room was the only one that made this hallway look ugly.

I walked down the hallway, peeking into some of the rooms on the way until in one of them, the window was wide open. I ran to it, looking out and only seeing trees, a bunch of them.
Most likely deep in the woods. I thought to myself, digging through the drawers and pulled out a gun. I look at the bullets, it was empty. I tossed it aside, trying not to be loud and looked out the window trying to convince myself that the better option is just to run away. But the thing is, Ivy would sure get me again so, I have to kill her. Lock her away, put her in her place. I don't know.

I walked out of the room, going down the hallway and eventually found my way to the kitchen and living room which was empty. I grabbed the biggest kitchen knife and snatched up the phone that was lying on the counter. I was kinda taken aback at the fact that she didn't have any guard or maybe they're somewhere else.
I quickly sent a text to J, telling him not to worry and not to come get me, that I'm somewhere in the middle of the woods just in case anything did happen.

"What do we have here? Breaking out?" I turned my head to see Ivy standing in the doorway of the kitchen and I hold up the big knife in my hands glaring at her.
"You're gonna get your ass kicked." I mumbled under my breath, watching her smile and shrug her shoulders lightly.

"I mean, you can try. Highly doubt you'll get away alive."

[_____________________________]

Hey y'all. Kinda another short chapter but I decided to add a flashback of what happened before J and A eventually kinda, liked each other.
Also has some parts from the extended version of SS like yes😛 I'm broke tho fml

Question # 9:

Do you think J will make it in time or will he ever make it at all? Choose a side, Ivy or Alexis.

Thankssss. Vote and comment 😛💖