Chapter 46: girls night?

Joker

After some time sitting on my bed, impatiently waiting for her to come inside after she's done with her little fit. It's not like I think she's imagining things, I'm just too tired to try and deal with it. I slipped out of bed, groaning loudly and dramatically making sure she can hear my frustration and walks across the hall to her bedroom. I knock a few times, waiting for a few seconds then steps inside to see the bedroom empty.
"Darling?" My feet made its way to the bathroom door and once again, I knocked then waited, no response, I glance over to the open window and cursed under my breath before rushing down to my office and click on the footage for her room. I watched as she leaned out the window, talk, flip off the camera then hop out. I groan to myself, yelling for my men to pull the car around and pack in up before racing down the street after her. My car roared and I'm pretty damn sure she heard it as I was speeding down the road before she can get any farther. I hit my fist against the steering wheel, shaking my head as I glance at the mirror at my face, smudged and faded away makeup as my hair was all over my forehead. I didn't know how mad she was at me, I did nothing wrong but tell her to go to bed. Maybe she thought that I didn't believe her.

Alexis

As we walked through the woods, in the distance I can hear the familiar sound of a car racing down the street, I cursed under my breath and looked towards Ivy.
"I should go.. J is going to kill me." I sigh, fixing my messy hair and she shakes her head repeatedly and grabs my hand before dragging me out of the woods and towards her place.
"He doesn't control you, alright? He'll understand that you want to get out of the house, have a girls night. He wouldn't mind, right? He goes out to party all the time." She shrugged and led me through her house, up to her room and started digging through her closet. I felt odd, like I couldn't trust her, but she sounded genuine and now I regret hopping out of the window.
"I really should go." I can hear the car getting closer and closer, making me feel slightly terrified of what is going to happen.
"I said no." She turned towards me, gun pointed at me and that's when I knew how fucking dumb I was. I raise my eyebrow, taking the chance to kick the gun out of her hands and punches her straight in the face, watching her stumble back almost falling over and I kick the gun aside. She lunged at me quickly, tackling me down to the ground causing me to hit my head pretty hard, probably drawing some blood and I try getting her off but it was no use. She covered my nose and mouth with the cloth, making me breathe in the toxic drugs and suddenly everything went black.

Joker

I parked in front of Ivy's house, banging on the door as loud as I possible can, impatiently waiting for her to answer the door before breaking it down.
"Alexis!" I yelled, rushing upstairs and looks through every room up there, nothing. I stepped inside Ivy's room I'm guessing and sees everything of hers, gone. I sigh, seeing a small spot of blood on the white carpet. I inch down, touching it and noticed it was still wet.
"Fuck." I mumble under my breath, knowing that whatever Ivy told Alexis was a lie, it was all a big trap and it was overwhelming me that Alexis got taken from me once again and this time Ivy isn't going to fail to kill her like last time. I ran out of the house, getting inside my car and dials Ivy's number a million times, after that, I chose Harley's contact.
"Puddin!" She squeaked in the phone, making me cringe and sucks in a sharp breath.
"Harley... where is she?" I groan in annoyance and I could hear her shuffle around on the phone like she was sitting up in bed or something.
"What do you mean?" She said quietly and I growled, stepping on the gas pedal roughly.
"You know what I fucking mean, Harley! Where the fuck is she?!" I screamed into the phone, hearing her sigh and I shake my head.
"I swear to god if you don't tell me where Alexis is, you're getting it. I'm going to torture you until you end up dead!" I was frustrated and harsh but I had to get my way, I needed Alexis more than anything and she was my world, couldn't let her slip through my fingers over some douche that tried to rape her and his psycho ex girlfriend trying to come after what's mine.
"Alright alright, I'll help you. I don't know exactly where she is, Ivy doesn't trust me enough but I do know a few locations where she's taken people before." Harley explained and I nodded my head, listening and mumbles a 'thank god' into the phone hoping that wherever she was, she was safe and not harmed yet. Ivy has another thing coming though, I'll make sure that she'll never come after Alexis again and that's a promise.
"Okay, I'm coming over and we're gonna figure this shit out. I need Alexis." I whisper the last part more to myself, like I was telling myself over and over how much I really do need her.
"I know... so, I'll help you.."

[_____________________________]

Decided to make it a little dramatic but yes I know it's really short but I've been busy.
Hope you guys really enjoy this small chapter and I'll try to post tomorrow

Question # 8:

Do you think J and H working together would spark something or make it mutual? Annnd do you think Harley is just dragging him into a trap as well?

Give me some ideas for the next chapter ;)
Love ya xxxx