Chapter 45: love bites

Alexis

I slide the dress on my body, zipping it back up and starts to fix the smudged makeup on my face along with my messy hair. I felt his eyes burn into my back as I stared at myself in the mirror, making sure I was presentable.
"You know, that was fun but it's time for me to go again." I smirk, turning to face him and he stared at me confused as I sit myself back on his lap placing a short kiss to his lips.
"And where do you think you're going?" J wrapped his arms around me tightly, placing small kisses along my skin and I shrug.
"I'm going out." I slide off his lap and he tries to hold onto me but I pull out my gun, pressing it under his chin.
"Ah ah ah.. don't test me, Mistah J." I press it harder to his skin and he smirks up at me, holding his hands up in the air.
"You're not gonna kill me." J teasingly licks his lips, looking me up and down and starts to pull my hand away.
"Oh, I know. I might just hurt ya." I shrug again, placing another kiss on his lips and pulls his lip back with my teeth before standing up straight.
"Mhmmm, come on baby." J hummed, standing up and wraps his arms around my waist holding me close to him as his breath fans over my face and his smile never fading.
"Let's go home." He whispers in my ear and chills run down my spine, resting my hands on his chest. I gave him a smile, finally giving in and opens my arms for him. He picked me up bridal style and walks out of the room, walking out of the club to the black car. His men drove us home and I watched as the city lights pass by in such a rush. I admired everything, it was a ugly city with pretty lights. It left me in awe and he noticed it quite easily, resting his hand on top of my thigh until we get to the house. Once we step inside, we quickly went upstairs to his bedroom and I didn't waste any time to change into just his t-shirt and slip into bed. I cuddle the blankets, watching him dig through his drawer with his bare back facing me.
"Stop staring." He groaned, turning to look at me and slipped on his sweatpants before getting under the silk covers.
"I'm not sorry." I roll over, my back facing him and closes my eyes as I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly, his chest pressed against my back.
"Maybe tomorrow we can do something." J mumbled in my ear, pressing soft kiss to my neck and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'll think about it."

I waited until he fell asleep, slipping out of his arms and walked downstairs, a loud sigh leaving my lips as I walked towards his office. I stopped, hearing a loud thump coming from the door that led to the backyard. I went inside the kitchen, grabbing the gun hidden underneath the table and slowly went to the back door.
"Hey there." I jumped, seeing Ivy standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.
"Ahh, came back for little me? Are you going to kill me this time or fail again?" I raise my eyebrow, pointing the gun at her and takes the safety off. She laughs, throwing her hands up in the air and slowly takes a seat at the table.
"Love, I just want to talk about my poor baby." Ivy fakes a pout and I shrug, gesturing her to keep on talking.
"Well, of course I want revenge. If someone killed your honey, the idiot clown, wouldn't you want to kill everyone until you know for sure who did it? I know you'll do it." She winks, clearing her throat and continues on like she was trying to convince me to let her kill J but Mikey tried to rape me so of course no.
"You're not hurting him. I don't give a rats ass about Michael, that son of a bitch tried raping me and you're defending him trying to get revenge for a rapist!" I yelled, rolling my eyes and I can see the anger rise in her face.
"HE WASNT A RAPIST!" She screamed at me, lunging towards me but I shoved her away from me, holding up the gun again.
"Please move so I can have a reason to shoot your dumb ass." I mumble, looking towards the door once the kitchen lights turn on, J was rubbing his eyes grumpy from being woken up but he was fully awake once he saw me holding a gun.
"What are you doing?!" He sighed, grabbing the gun from my hands and I quickly looked around and Ivy was nowhere to be found. I groaned, throwing my hands up in the air.
"Ivy was in here threatening me!" The back door was closed, didn't even hear it shut and everything was the same, the chair wasn't pulled out from when she sat.

"You were probably dreaming and sleep walking. Let's go to bed." He tried grabbing my arm but I snatch it away, staying away from him.
"I was awake and she was here, I'm not fucking crazy." I cross my arms over my chest and he gave me a displeased look.
"Upstairs." J said sternly and I rolled my eyes, shoving my way past him before stomping my feet as I walk up the steps.
"Asshole." I whisper, sighing and when I made it down the hallway standing in front of the bedroom I used to sleep in.
"My room." He said again but I shook my head, looking up at him as I keep my arms crossed over my chest and glares at him.
"I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you. You don't even believe me that Ivy was here and yet she almost killed me a few days ago! So sleep by yourself." I walk inside my bedroom, slamming the door shut and locks it before going to the window. I was beyond pissed, I am crazy but not that crazy to where I'm imagining people. I sat on the windowsill, seeing Ivy standing next to the tree waving up at me to come down and I open up the window.
"You're a bitch, you know that?" I sigh, leaning out of the window and she smiles at me while nodding her head in agreement.
"Ah, yes, I know. Everyone calls me that." She shrugs her shoulders and touches the leaf on the tree.
"Come down, forget the clown and let's go have fun. Please? I still want to talk and no, I won't kill you. Us girls got to stick together." I take a deep breath, looking back at the door then the camera hanging on the wall and I flipped it off before climbing out of the window. Of course Ivy helped me with her... friends?
"Where are we going then?" I quietly ask as I follow her down the woods then glances down at the clothes I was wearing.. only his shirt. Great.
"And I forgot clothes like a dumb ass." I said afterwards and she laughs, looking back at me.

"I'll get you some clothes and we're just going to take a small trip."

[____________________________]

Short and boring chapter I know but, I'm slowly starting to get ideas again. At first it took me a while to think about it.

Question #7?

Do you think Alexis and Ivy will be friends or does Ivy has something hidden up her sleeve?

Btw. I fucking love the way Ivy looks in Arkham Knight like yes boo