Chapter 31: J

J is more than just a letter.
J is more than just a criminal.
He's my everything.

The next morning when I woke up, J was already gone and probably doing business with someone. As I was getting out of bed, I can feel everything between my thighs sore as hell but I still managed to walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower along with getting ready for the day. I went downstairs, eating a small snack and decides to actually talk to J's tattoo guy asking him about actually getting some tattoos. Even though I already had some, I was kinda nervous on getting more and surprising him with the J tattoo, it pretty much shows how I'm willingly just giving myself to him and showing my feelings and it's scary to open up to someone like the Joker but yet I'm doing it anyways. I drove over to the address the guy, Evan, gave me and once I got there, I sat down and prepared myself for the slight pain of getting a tattoo.
"What would you like?" Evan asked me and I grabbed the paper along with the pen away from him and starts to sketch out what I wanted on my wrist, the letter J with a heart and a crown next to it. He nodded his head, getting everything ready and started to get to work. It didn't take long since it wasn't a very big tattoo and I was very pleased with how good he did the tattoo, no wonder J hires him to do his.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. It looks great." I smiled, staring at my wrist then digs through my purse to pay him.
"Oh, no need to pay! You're Joker's girl, the tattoo is free." Evan smiled at me and I shook my head, offering the money.
"I can't take a free tattoo. Please, here." After a few seconds of saying please, he finally took the money and I quickly raced off home in the sports car that J left behind, thank god, this car was one of my favorites. Of course he had many, many beautiful cars but the purple one looks so much better compared to the other sports cars.
When I got home, I noticed J was here too by the other black sports car that he took was parked in the big driveway. I rushed inside as fast as I could, walking to his office and knocks on the door before stepping inside.
"Hey, baby." J looked up, smiling his sliver teeth and I walked over sitting down on his lap. It didn't take him long to see my wrist since it was wrapped up to help it heal and be clean.

"What happened to your wrist? You better not be cutting yourself now." He said sternly and I laugh, shaking my head then gestures him to take off the bandage which he quickly did. His green eyes lit up with excitement once he seen the tattoo. His eyes move up to mine and soon his lips were pressed again mine in a slow yet passionate kiss.
"I should've gone with you so I can get an A on my wrist too." He teased, making me punch his arm playfully and rolls my eyes as he starts to laugh loudly.
"Don't have to get a meaningless tattoo." I mumble, grabbing his hand and laces my fingers with his. J stared at me and raised his eyebrow with confusion all over his face.
"Meaningless? Darling, you're not just some meaningless tattoo. You're my princess, my queen, my baby. My everything." My eyes widen at his words, his everything? I'm not his everything. Am I? No. He's just trying to make me happy, he doesn't have feelings and he just wants sex. But the thing is, I love him. I sound insane but I do..

"No need to lie." I sigh, staring into his bright eyes and he soon wrapped his hand around my throat as he pulled my face closer to his.
"I'm not lying, doll. You're mine and only mine. You're not just some toy to me." He rolled his eyes, getting frustrated with me but he didn't lose his cool and he held back his anger. I nod my head slowly, leaning in and attaches my lips to his. He softly kissed me back, soon moving his hands to wrap around my waist and set them on my ass, squeezing them gently. I pulled back to look at him, kissing the corner of his mouth and starts to get off of his lap then sits on his desk in front of him.
"What would you like to do today, baby?" J scoots his chair closer to me and rests both of his hands on my thighs as I shrug my shoulders. I run my fingers through his hair, resting them on his shoulders and leans my forehead against his.
"I've got an idea, I know a place and it's going to be a surprise." J pecked my lips, scooting me off his desk and gently slaps my ass telling me to go get my stuff together for a trip. I dramatically groan, stomping out of the room and looks at one of the guards that was walking down the hallway. He was eyeing me up and down, it made me feel uncomfortable but it's not like he'll do anything. Especially when you know Joker won't hesitate to shoot somebody.

"Hey, Alexis. Looking extra sexy today." He winked at me, walking past me and his hands flew right to my ass. I turned around, grabbing his arm in the process and twisted it to the point where I popped his arm out of place. He screamed out in pain, making J rush out of his room and he looked straight at me with anger.
"What the hell did you do?!" He yelled towards me and I stood up straight, crossing my arms over my chest.
"He started to touch me sexually, I had to do something, geez." J's face softened but soon got angry again once he looked down at the guy in pain. J kneeled down, grabbing the gun from the man's pocket and raises his chin up to look at J.
"If you ever disrespect my princess again..." J started off but the man cut him off, crying about his shoulder.
"I won't sir! I promise." J laughs, pressing the gun to the man's forehead and has that evil grin on his face that frightened me a bit.
"Oh, of course you won't do it again because you'll be dead." Suddenly a loud gun shot echoes down the halls of the big house, the other guards all walking in towards the scene. J stood up straight, fixing his hurt and slicks his hair back.

"If any of you ever look, touch or even talk about or to my girl, you guys are gonna end up like him! She's not your little toy that you can disrespect! She's just as much as your boss like I am. Now go back to work, idiots." Joker basically yelled, grabbing me by the waist and pecks my forehead once the guards leave.
"Alright, lets go pack." I mumble, walking upstairs with him following close behind me and instead of going inside his room, I had to go in mine because that's where all my clothes are. I grabbed the big suitcase out of my closet, stuffing whatever I needed for the trip which was practically everything, girls need a lot of shit. I set the big suitcase outside of my door and walks inside J's room to him changing his shirt. I stared at his back that was also covered in tattoos, his back muscles flexing and I even stared at his biceps then his chest once he turned around to face me.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." J chuckled and my cheeks flushed again, walking to his dresser and plays with all the chains again. Even putting one of my favorites, on J, around my neck and turns around to see him standing right in front of me. He grabs the chain, pulling me close to him and presses his lips against mine.

"Not only do you look hot in my shirts but you look even hotter with my chain on." He mumbles against my lips, pulling back and I smile glancing down at the chain.
"Guess I should walk around the house with just your shirt and chains." I bite down on my lower lip, watching the smirk appear of his lips as he presses his body against mine.
"Mmmmm, you can do that to the place we're going." He hummed, kissing my cheek and yells at the guys to put our bags in the car before he swooped me up in his arms, making me giggle as he walked down to the car. We both sat in the backseat while the two guys sat in front.
"Where are we going J?" I say quietly, looking out as it started to get dark outside and he rests his hand on my thigh, shaking his head.
"It's a surprise, darling." J gently squeezed my leg, making me shift in my seat and I rest my hand on top of his as I lean towards his ear.

"Please daddy, I wanna know." I whisper, seeing him shift in his seat now and he grabbed my chin. I can tell he was smirking even if I could barely see from the little bit of light coming from the front seat.
"Naughty girl. It's a surprise and if you try to spoil it, I'll punish you." He whispered back, pecking my lips and I pout as I cross my arms over my chest feeling his hand go back to my thigh. I felt his hot breath against my neck while I was staring out the window and then his warm tongue licked a stripe up my skin causing me to bite down on my lower lip as he trailed up to my ear.
"Drop the attitude, princess." J turned my head, pressing his lips against mine and it was a rough make out session before I realized that his men were also in the car and I pulled back away from him.
"Hmm, what attitude daddy?" I smile, turning away from him and slaps his hand away once he tried to touch me sexually. I knew he just wanted to do this to prove his point.

"You can wait." He rolled his eyes, groaning quietly and I lean my head against his shoulder as I link my arm with his. He kissed the top of my head, holding me close until we eventually got to wherever he was taking me. I got out of the car, looking up at the big, beautiful cabin. I almost drooled at the sight, it was that perfect. I walked around to the side J was on wrapped my arms around him tightly, pecking his cheek repeatedly.
"I love it." I smile, jumping up and down in excitement. I looked around a little more, noticing a small cabin beside the big one, probably where the guys are staying at. Another car pulled up with more of J's men and he forced them to put the bags inside as he brought me inside. It looked even better inside, such a big living room, kitchen and plenty of bedrooms.
"How long are we staying here?" I glanced up at him and he shrugged his shoulders, looking around the place in awe as well.

"As long as you want, princess. It's all ours."

[______________________________]

Kinda bad but eh, decided to give you guys another chapter. Enjoy xx