Chapter 29: daddy

|| warning! Might slightly have some smut because I have decided that I'm almost 30 chapters in and there's no smut and you guys are probably like "what the fuck, where's daddy." So here ya go. Might terrible. Beware. 😬 ||

••

When someone is daddy, in a sexual or dominant way. Daddy is a kink, some think it's sexy some think it's rather disgusting.

After J basically tortured the guy to death, he took me to his room and I just realized that I never had a good look or never really been in his bedroom. It was plain, some black curtains and sheets along with a blanket that was also black but slight shade of purple mixed into it. Then some green mixed in the pillows, totally fit him perfectly to be honest. I walked over to his dresser, looking at all the gold jewelry he had and saw some of Harley's jewelry. I frowned, turning around to look at him and raises my eyebrow.
"Why am I in here?" I quietly asked, making my way to his bed and sat down beside him. I can hear his calm breathing as he took off his shirt, tossing it aside.
"Like I said earlier, we have to talk about what happened today. Why were you so grumpy that you had to give me an attitude about?" He changed into his sweatpants, putting his chains and rings away before sitting back down.
"I don't know honestly, I woke up and felt a little gloomy. I went to go see you down at your office to see if you can lighten my mood a little then your guards said that I couldn't go in there. Got a little more sad, went to go train which brought up my mood and when we went out, I wasn't in the best of mood and the cops made it worse." I shrug my shoulders, staring up at his bright eyes and he nodded his head signaling that he was listening to me and I heard him take a deep breath.
"That's fair but you still deserve a punishment from giving me a smart ass attitude." He smirked and my eyes widen while shaking my head. I didn't want any sort of punishment, I thought he moved on with it and didn't want to hurt me.
"So you're still going to hurt me even after I explained it to you?" I pout my bottom lip out and he simply nodded, grabbing a hold of my chin.
"Bad girls don't easily get off the hook by saying sorry, they deserve punishment and that's what you're getting. Come here." He patted down on his lap and the thought finally slipped into my mind, he's going to spank me. Seriously? I'm not five years old.
"Are you seriously going to spank me, J? I'm not five years old." J started laughing but I was so serious, I'm not getting spanked over something so ridiculous.
"You're going to make your punishment worse, bend over, now." He said sternly and I crossed my arms over my chest, groaning loudly before going towards him. He forced me to bend over his lap and I rolled my eyes as I hung my head down low once I started to feel embarrass.
"You're counting, any noise from you and we're starting over. Got it? To twenty." J chuckled and it sounded dark at first, it scared me way more now and all of a sudden, I jolted forward once I felt his hand come in contact with my ass.
"One." I whispered, biting down on the inside of my cheek and tried to hold in my cries every time he slapped my butt. After twenty, he stopped and made me straddle his lap making me wince at how sore my bottom was. He didn't care though, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me very close to him.
"Was that so bad? Be a good girl for daddy for now on." He smirked, stroking my cheek with his thumb and I bite down on my lower lip as I stare at him. I nod my head, my mood changing to the complete opposite and I wrapped my arms around his neck while running my fingers though his hair.
"I'll be good for you daddy or maybe I'll be bad on purpose just so I can punishments like this." I mumble, seeing his eyes widen at my sudden mood change but it soon turned into a smirk and he rested both of his hands on my ass.
"Oh yeah? Each punishment is going to get worse and you know how much I love torturing people, especially if it's sexually." He whispered the last part in my ear and it sent chills down my spine as I slightly got turned on just by his voice. I cup his neck, pulling him closer and crashes my lips onto his. I pushed him back onto the mattress, not breaking the kiss and runs my hands down his bare chest, going down towards his abs. Taking my time, my hands roam his upper body and I grabbed his hands from my butt before pinning them down onto the bed. J groaned against my lips, feeling his bulge start to grow underneath me and I didn't waste any time, I started to grind my hips against his in a slow motion then got rougher each time. We were moaning against each other's lips and I finally felt so in control, he was a moaning mess under me and it honestly felt so good but the moment was cut short, he flipped us over and attached his lips to my neck. He softly sucked on my skin, leaving more than just one mark and started to pull my shirt over my head before tossing it aside on the floor. I was getting more turned on by the minute and I released a rather loud moan once I feel him start to grind his hips roughly against mine again. I looked up at him, leaving a few dark marks along his pale skin and yanked down his sweat pants not hesitating to gently palm him through the thin fabric of his boxers. He bit down on his bottom lip and I continued running my hand along his shaft through the fabric until he grabbed my hands and pinned them down against the mattress
"No teasing." He growled, making me more wet by the minute and I didn't want to wait any longer honestly. I wanted this so bad that it hurt and it hurt me to think about having sex with Joker. Out a few minutes of teasing each other, his phone started ringing and J groaned loudly throwing himself off of me then grabs his phone. I huff, I couldn't believe he would stop in the middle of a heated moment to answer the damn phone that's probably not even important. Or maybe it was? When J hung up, he started to pull on his pants along with his shirt and looked down at me.

"I'm so sorry princess. Big business plans came up. We'll finish this later, alright?" He leaned down, pecking my lips a couple of times and hummed deeply against them. I smile once he pulled back and nods my head.
"Alright, better take care of that problem on the way there." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes, walking out of his bedroom and leaving me alone. While he was gone, I decided to put on his t-shirt and starts to look through his stuff because I'm that nosey. I looked at all of Harley's clothes that were still in the closet and sighed. He kept all of her stuff even though she's been gone for months. I felt like shit just seeing all of her things in the same place she left them.
"What are you doing?" I heard J's voice, did time fly by that fast? I turned around and stared at him for a while trying to form the words.
"I was just looking. Why do you still have Harley's clothes?" I look at all he beautiful dresses and then down at the heels that matched every dress in here.
"Just never got around to it I guess. Why? Do you want your clothes in here?" He raised an eyebrow and I started to laugh, shrugging my shoulders.
"Yes." I said sarcastically, shaking my head as I tell him just kidding shortly afterwards. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.
"I'll have her clothes taken out then your clothes in here, is that good?" He whispered in my ear and I leaned my head back against his shoulder, humming at his deep raspy voice.
"Sounds very good." I mumble, closing my eyes as I start to feel his lips trailing over the hickeys he made earlier and he licked over the spots.
"How about we go shower?" He roamed his hands up underneath the shirt I was wearing and I turned around to face him while nodding my head.
"Please, daddy." I pout and J picked me up, rushing over to the big bathroom he has. He set me down on the closed toilet seat and started the shower, I had to admit that his shower was huge! Along with a big ass bathtub. Now I rather take a bath.
"Lets take a bath instead." I spoke up, seeing his smirk as he turned over to the bathtub instead and starts to fill it up.
"Good idea, princess."

[____________________________]

Hey! Another chapter up. Might give ya a little more smut but who knows ;))

Also someone gave me a really good suggestion on a girl for Alexis. Woo. Anyways, thank you, enjoy, vote and comment.

Love ya lots xx

Twitter @ DaddyxLeto