Chapter 33: gangsta

A lot of people told me that J isn't good, he isn't gonna love you, he's not going to be all cute and romantic. He's going to abuse and hurt you, most likely kill you. But they don't know what I know.

"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do. To always forgive me, ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do." I hummed to myself, twirling around the sheets that were hanging from the ceiling, I found it just two days ago when we first got here and at first, this room pissed me off. Mainly because I knew it was Harley's, meaning he brought Harley here, meaning I'm not the only one. It sucked but all I did was give him a silent treatment and spent my time twirling around it while blasting music.
"I'm fucked up... I'm black and blue. I'm built for all the abuse." I hung upside down, running my fingers through my hair and moved back up before basically swinging on it like it was a swing. I swayed my hips, stopping once the music was turned off and I turn over to look at J while raising my eyebrow. I continued to hum, jumping down and grabbed the water bottle from the table while turning the music back up but again, J unplugged the radio and I glare at him.
"We're going home. I have business that popped up last minute." J said, walking out of the room and I groan, rolling my eyes. We've only been here two or three days and the whole time I've been angry and giving him the silent treatment. God, I hate this.

~ short time skip ~

Once we made it back to J's mansion, he told me to get ready quickly and flashback to the car ride, I started talking to him mainly because he forced me too then made me laugh so yeah. Anyways, I looked through the closet pulling out a dress and puts it on before doing my hair.

I walk down the long staircase, J standing at the bottom like always in the clothes he basically always wear, a simple suit that's barely buttoned up showing his bare, tattooed chest

I walk down the long staircase, J standing at the bottom like always in the clothes he basically always wear, a simple suit that's barely buttoned up showing his bare, tattooed chest. I linked my arm with his, walking out to his car, but this time he chose his black sports car and drove towards the nightclub where another business meeting he had to go to or else something bad, blah blah blah, I wasn't listening when he told me. haha.
When we got to the club, we both walked up to the club that was on the top floor of the big building and we both sat down on the black leather couch waiting for whoever was coming to meet up with J. We waited for an hour and I can tell he was getting pissed but I kept handing him drinks, which wasn't a very bright idea but he still drank them anyways. I drank a few cup myself but not too many to get beyond drunk because I knew I would have to take care of him and keep a close eye on him as well.
"Waited long enough." He snapped, watching the guy, who was named Rob, sit down across from us.
"Sorry man, traffic and business is just very hard." Rob said, excuses, J still didn't look very pleased with the guy. He looked more pissed than anything to be honest but if I try to speak about it, J would most likely scream at me more than the guy he's supposed to be making business with. I sigh, not paying any attention to them and decided to walk away from them two. I grabbed another drink, walking around and admire all the beautiful stuff in this nightclub. I haven't been here before, I didn't even know it existed till today, probably some expensive nightclub that barely any people know about. I don't know.
"Hey, baby." I heard a guy say beside me and I gave him a dirty look, taking a sip of my drink. He stared at my tattoo, his eyes widen and he quickly walked away from me not even looking back.
"Weird." I say to myself, sitting at the bar and I can see someone sit next to me out of the corner of my eye.
"Are you Joker's girl?" I turned my head, staring at the young guy sitting beside me and I chuckle, shrugging my shoulders.
"I guess so." I order another drink and he starts to laugh as well, paying for the drink I ordered.
"That's why the guy ran. Everyone knows that if someone tries flirting at J's girl, he'll shoot them."

"Sounds a lot like J." I giggle, taking a sip of the alcohol and glanced up at the top floor where J was still with the guy, Rob,
"Is he as abusive to you like he was to Harley?" My head snapped towards him and I glare at him, getting angry. Hated when people assume that J just abused me everyday, yeah sometimes he gets angry and pushes me around but it's rare. Sometimes.
"Don't even talk about J like that. Harley was a nut job that pissed off J all the fucking time. She deserved it." I growl underneath my breath, holding the small gun that was attached to my thigh under my dress and he puts his hands up in defeat.
"Sorry I asked. Guess that was a yes since you got triggered by me asking." I pulled the gun out, shooting the stranger in the head and everyone stopped, staring at me. I looked up at J who was already glaring at me with a death look on his face and I quickly got up, walking down the hall where no one was and I leaned against the wall.
"Nice." I heard a familiar voice and I look over at J, laughing while shaking my head laughing even more.
"He irritated me." I simply said, wrapping my arms around his torso and pecks his cheek as he laughed. Out of nowhere, rapid gunshots were heard and J moved over me slightly as if someone was shooting at us.
"Grab the helicopter, now!" J said into his phone, pulling out his gun and looks down at the hallway to see if anyone was coming.
"Alright, stay here, I'll be right back." I shook my head, shoving him back and grabs my gun as well.
"No, I'm not staying here. Watch when someone takes me, like always." I roll my eyes and J stared at me, nodding his head laughing afterwards.
"Fuck, you're right." J mumbled, cursing at himself as he tried to think of something and then someone turned the corner pointing a gun at us. I pushed J aside, trying to shoot the guy but he shoots first, hitting my thigh. I shoot a few bullets before hitting the ground, watching a bullet fly through his head and I mentally high five myself for being good at aiming.
J quickly caught me, holding me up and looks down at my thigh as he curses at himself more before picking up his phone that was ringing.
"Okay good, stay by the window. We're coming." Before I can ask about what he meant, he picked me up and started running towards the window. I screamed at him to stop, terrified as bullets flew everywhere towards us then I can see one hit J on his lower back. He threw me out the window just as he was tumbling to the ground and one of his men caught me then started flying away.
"No, stop! Stop the fucking helicopter!" I screamed, tears running down my face as we got farther away from him.
"Sorry lady, boss man to keep on going no matter how much you scream." I was numb, I couldn't feel anything as I started sobbing in the helicopter while some guy was working on the wound in my leg.
"You're lucky, he almost hit the perfect spot for you to lose your leg." The guy said, stitching it up and I stared out at the stars while tears continued to stream down my face.

How could I let this happen? I let them take J, I let them shoot him and myself. I felt horrible that I couldn't save him and now who knows where he is. After the guy was done, I stood up straight as best as I could and started limping towards the opening of the helicopter. I turned around, waving at the guys and suddenly, I pushed myself out just as we passed by a roof of a building making it not big of a jump, I tumble, rolling over and groans at the pain in my thigh making myself get up before the idiots come get me. I try running down the stairs as fast as I could but my leg was on fire and I felt like I was gonna pass out from the blood lost but I continued running, I couldn't stop now, I have to get J. When I reached the bottom, I stole a car and raced over to where the night club was. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror, seeing all the makeup I had on smeared everywhere. I looked like a fucking mess. I parked a few feet down from the entrance of the building, watching as the big men throw J in a van that said Arkham on the side.
"Fuck." I slammed my fist onto the steering wheel, grabbing the phone that was in the car and called Michael.

"Mike, we have a problem. They took J."

[__________________________]

Here's yet another chapter.
Idk I've done nothing all day today lmao.

Anyways, I'm coming out with a new fanfic about Harry Styles. It's called murdering. It's not released yet but I just wanted to let you guys know just in case you like Harry and wanna read it idk. Anyways enjoy xxx

Word count: 1680