"Hey Zach!" I call him out and he looks at me with a face filled with question. It's good that he is responding.

"I want to know something. Why do you keep your hair long?" I know it's a silly question but I want to know.

His face looks a little bit surprised.

"Is it for your band blue shot? Your hair is the longest among your band members."

He looks easier now. I keep a smiling and welcoming face to him.

-Zach-

She is asking about my hair out of nowhere. She has got me surprised with her curiosity.

What happen to her elderly attitude?

"Oh, no. No, it's not for my band. I just keep it long..." I try to find a reason. But there's actually no reason. "It's long because I leave it like that. I felt too lazy to cut it. There's actually no reason behind it."

She smiles. She stands closer to me. I get aware this time. I won't let her tease me and treat me like a little child again.

"Your hair is beautiful. This long hair style suits you actually. Very few men look handsome with long hair and to me, you are one of them. You really look handsome."

I look into her eyes to know if she is telling the truth or teasing me again. She is looking at me with enchanted eyes.

Woah! The clouds in my heart are being replaced by the sunshine. She is looking mesmerizing with her enchanted eyes and a beautiful smile.

I can feel my blood is rushing to my face. It's so hot around my face. Sirius growls again softly waiting for her touch.

"Ah! Thanks. Actually my parents always scold me for my long hair." I smile foolishly at her.

She comes a bit closer again with a huge smile. Her body smell is so close; I want to snuggle into her embrace.

"Can I touch your hair? They are so beautiful." She looks at me full of enthusiasm.

I am totally surprised but I can't say her 'no'.

"Okay."

She reaches out her hand to me and touches my hair. She looks enchanted and satisfied. She is brushing my hair with her fingers. It's such a nice feeling being lovey dovey with my mate, though she is not aware of it.

I look at her mesmerized face and feel her fingers in my hair and lost myself in this beautiful moment. I wish this moments get longer.

I hear her mumble, "It's so beautiful and smooth."

"Hey! Can I touch yours?" I too want to touch her long black hair.

She gets aware and removes her hand from my hair. But I grab her hand.

"Your black hair seems so beautiful. I too want to touch it. Won't you let me? Please?"

-Fima-

I can't understand why I utter my wish to him. I just couldn't resist myself at that time. Now he is wishing the same, making me conscious of my action. It's so embarrassing to let a boy touch my hair. But I did the same to him a few moments ago.

I should say no to him but a part my heart wants to feel his touch. Subconsciously I turned my back to him and untie my hair.

"Okay. You can. But my hair is not as beautiful and smooth as yours."

I feel his fingers brushing my hair. Oh! My heart is thumping loudly making all my blood rushing to my face.

"No, your black hair is beautiful and it's so silky. I like its natural waviness. And it smells so nice." Zach says with soft voice.

I look at him and see that he brings my hair closer to his nose and inhaling deeply. I blush.

Oh! It's so embarrassing. We are acting like some lovers. So shameful! What am I doing? What if, Mrs. Dasan sees us like this?

I move away from him and my hair slips away from his fingers. He looks at me surprised and he seems to want more as if his satisfaction is not complete.

Why is this boy doing something like this? What is his real intention?

He is acting like he is attracted to me. Is it true?

No, it can't be true. I am not up to his standard. I am not perfect for him.

"Oh.. Okay now... I need to go now. I have my job. Bye Zach!"

I walk away from him leaving him dumbfounded.

-Zach-

We were closer like lovers. I was filling my heart with her smell and suddenly she moved away.

Why did she?

Her cheeks had a touch of red. I wanted to touch her more. My wolf and me were not fully satisfied. We want it more. We want to touch her and feel her more; we want our close moment to be longer.

But she said that she has her job.

"Okay bye! See you at dinner." I managed to say.

She looked back at me and waved at me. I waved her back.

Sirius is not satisfied. He's growling with dissatisfaction loudly. He is just pushing me hard to jump on her, stop her going away from me and make her mine. I clench my fist and trying hard to control him.

At dinner table, she came and talked to me and others normally.

Everything seems normal. There was no trace of her blushes or our getting closer to each other in the morning.

I felt so frustrated. My wolf was whimpering. My parents looked at me feeling my wolf's whimpers. They told me to have patience through our pack link.

I am in my bed and can hear nonstop clicking on keyboard, writing on paper with the pencil and turning the pages. She's mumbling sometimes.

She is so mysterious. I can't' understand what's going on in her mind. Why is she like this? When will she feel our mate bonding?

Ah!So frustrating! 

ATTENTION:

Hey!  Great News!  I am publishing my paranormal romance novella   'Forever, My Dear Ghost'  on 01 March 2022

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey