Kisses

His deep chuckle surrounded the air. He leaned his forearm on the wall beside my head while the other was placed beside my hand. We stared at each other as he came closer to my masked face.

"Do you like Peter?" His mouth inches from mine asked.

"Huh?" I asked, the question catching me off guard.

"Do. You. Like. Peter?"

I shook my head lightly for a 'no'.

"Then why are you two always together?" He asked, moving his arm that wasn't holding him up to my mask.

He lifted the white object up to my lips and stopped.

"Why are you and Jean always together?"

"That's different."

"How?"

He pecked my lips before leaning up.

"You know I will never love Jean."

"And you know that I will never love Peter."

"I wouldn't be so sure. He's been in your room, a lot."

"Jean's been in yours, a lot."

"Stop the shit, (Y/N)."

He kissed my cheek.

"He only comes in there to check on me. Some times we have dinner."

"So a date."

I pushed the jealous man away from my body, becoming quite through with him.

"Not a date."

"Then what?"

"A small get-to-gather, but you wouldn't know. You've always had sex."

He growled, his fist at his side.

"I tol--"

"I told you too. A get-to-gather."

He rolled his eyes. I pulled my mask back down, confirming that he wasn't going to kiss me anymore. He grabbed my wrist from the side of my hand.

"Where are we going?" My voice asked, confused as we walked down the hallway.

"None of your concern."

* At the Apartments *

I was pushed against the elevator side; My wrists pinned above my hand, my legs wrapped around my hips, and his head in between my neck and shoulder, leaving love bites or just kisses. I grunted when he bit down harder than he did when we first came into the elevator. I felt his tongue glide against the bitten skin.

My mask, long gone.

"Not sorry." He muttered, his mouth come closer to my ear as he spoke.

He bit the lobe of it, his hard, heated breath hitting it, defeating the cold air that originally surrounded us.

"I can tell." I muttered when he allowed my hands to be free.

I wrapped them around his neck while he pressed the palms of his on my sides. He went back down to the base of my neck. His tongue came out from it's cave and touched my skin, once again. I shivered at the slow pace that it was going. Finally, he met my jaw.

"I love you." His words heated.

He didn't let me reply, his lips onto mine. I gripped his hair.