Pain 🤬

From the way Leo's acting--which is reckless and impulsive--, I don't think they would risk giving him such deadly weaponry. There was always a 'what if' I pissed him off and he go haywire into a space that echoes so easily?

"Two " Victor sounded like he was on the edge, itching for something to happen.

Fuck it, if I'm going to die, I'll go out my way. Before Kevin could let out his number, I took in a quick, deep breath of air before screaming as hard as my lungs would let me.

Acting as predicted, they all sprung to try and quiet my voice. Since Kevin was closest, he tried to grab at my mess of hair. Mistake number two.

Mistake number one was thinking this whole ordeal was going to be hasty. I grabbed at his thin wrist, easily dragging him down to the cement floor with the advantage of my weight.

I smashed his head into cold, dampground as hard as I could, trying to at least knock his ass out. There's a risk that if he didn't get medical attention soon, he'd bleed out since the wound is severe on his nose and forehead.

But it's a risk I'd happily pay the consequence for. As the adrenaline rush continued to kick in, the other idiots of the trio began to show me what they had up their sleeves.

I took of the black heels, knowing I could use them as a weapon and my feet didn't mind the solid ground as much as they did the height leverage. I stayed planted to the ground, knowing they'd use their heights as intimidation.

Victor was the second to step out of line in front of me. Victor may have changed his tone and personality, but there's one thing you don't get to change.

What your prefer to target in a fight, and his is always the neck. I felt his long, calloused hands wrap around my slender neck, but I grabbed the collar of his shirt seeing as he was on his knees completely now.

Once confused at my consensual actions, I grabbed the back of his head and leveled his head to my kneecap. I used my hard bone to nail him into me, breaking his nose as well.

Right before I could flip him over to lay attack after attack against him, he got a good enough grip on my arm to flip us back to my advantage. He straddled me over his lap like I was going to do.

I was confused at his actions, not understanding why he would want me here. Suddenly, I felt someone claw in deep into my scalp. They had no mercy as to being wary of my delicate hairstyle.

They shoved my head backwards, carelessly enough for me to recognize who it was. My eyes made contact with the crazy pupil's of my ex lover.

How the tables have turned.

"You should've joined us, my dear." He laughed, clearly psychotic, "This is going to burn."

The manic laughter continued, proving he had some kind of chemical imbalance going on. I tried my best to escape Victor's hold from beneath me, but what would it help if Leo still had a good chunk of my hair?

To escape Victor's hold would only give Leo full custody of my body. I wiggled despite the logical side of my brain wanting me to just think for a moment.

Leo began to pull something from his pocket, catching my attention. There is no way I could distract them. All the weaponry is on the other side of the room.

I have nothing to kill them with, since my hands and knees are pinned. Suddenly, my hair was yanked back further, making a popping noise and I just knew they had fucked something up for my spine.

I winced at the nerves he evaded before completely spreading my eyelids open to take it in what was about to go on.

"Eric!" I screamed for the only man I knew could save me in this very moment.

I was hopeless, I was vulnerable.

"Not even he can help you now." Victor laughed just as manic, if not less, than Leo had done once I ran out of air from my lungs.
The liquid inside whatever kind of canister begins to being poured all over me, forcing my eyes to shut on instincts.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the fear that kept me feeling whatever it was, but the sensation felt like a lighter being held up to the right side of my face. I screamed even louder than before from the pain seeping into my pours like a mud mask.

I need someone. I need anyone. Eric, four.

"Eric!" I screamed louder in hopes absolutely anyone or anything would come to my aid.

"I want to do something even more painful than bring screams to your throat." Victor's voice was dark with sin, his grip becoming unbearable on my arms now.

I cod feel his nails prickling against the second layer of my flesh, ruining my clean skin.

"Stab here in the eye." I could feel the smirk among the burning pains, but my heart dropped.

"I want to take away your pathetic compassion." He continued on with the physical and verbal torture.

For the first time today, I felt something come out of the corner of my eyes. Water leaked down to my face as my worst fears became a reality too harsh to bare.

I can control my demons and I can fake a damn good smile on my hardest days, but this? This is so much worse than Hell.

|| 7 ||