Leo 🤫

Our leaders would even use us as examples for a lot of things, ranging from trusting the wrong person or using each of our strengths as an advantage.

We would both take each other's hits without excuse or complaint. The pain is what we signed up for, and the power is what we've received over the years.

It shaped us but it would never take away the fact I Iove annoying the hell out of him whenever I could.

"Eric!" I shouted his name, seeing his back was towards me as he continued to walk down the deserted hallway while I jogged.

Once he reached the doors to the Pits, he stopped when his hand was on the door. Our eyes connected like our souls always did. With merely his famous glare shining brightly as if it cold stare would scare me off like I hadn't known the man for years.

He shoved the doors open and walked inside without holding the door open for me. So rude. My groans echoed into the distance between us, knowing he could hear my vocal complaints before seeing it on my face.

Nonetheless, I was about to be fully into the room he had entered when my body was shoved against the door to shut it completely. My weight against it was used as a body lock.

We couldn't leave and no one could come in unless they broke the door in some way. Tension was the first thing that crawled my skin with goosebumps.

It wasn't from the fear of what he could or would do to me; it was from the excitement of it all.

"Why?"

"Why what?" My breath was almost shallow from the lack of oxygen he took from me by just being so close in contact.

"Why him?"

At just the mention of a new party, his eyes seemed to become a mixture of grew and blue now.

"He-He was just there, Eric. We've discuss this already." I stuttered out, showing vulnerability in front of him.

His glare seemed to intensify at my justification, searching my eyes for any hesitations or any lies. I felt his finger nails graze my collarbone as he gripped my shirt like a bully against a Erudite.

I held his wrists, feeling warmth spread around my body at the direct contact of his skin. I wanted him to release his grip from me, but I knew he'd just move it somewhere else.

"Do you love him?"

"Very much."

"Do you trust him?"

At that question, I was silent as a mouse, contemplating if I truly did or not. Deep down, I already knew the answer immediately.

I didn't. I don't trust him one bit, but I do love him. At least, I think I do.

"Why him, (Y/N)? Out of all the guys that have thrown themselves at you, you had to pick the most cocky and ignorant piece of shit." He insulted Leo behind his back, and I had money on him wanting to say it to his face.

Out of all the guys that threw themselves at me, none of them was him. They weren't Eric, so I had to go for the most opposite guy.

I scoffed at the insinuation, "All of my 'options' only wanted one thing. You do realize Leo isn't that bad, right?"

I could almost feel the eye roll this man above me done. Quite frankly, I enjoyed watching it.

"I didn't trust him, even if my life depended on it. I don't know why you love the man you sleep beside, when you can't even trust him."

He acted as if my logical thinking wasn't up to date. You can sleep with someone and love them without trust, can't you?

Finally, he released my thick leather from his grasp, and my feet made a small clapping noise from hitting the ground. I didn't even know he had me lifted any.

I got too into the moment.

"Why does it matter to you so much? We barely speak anymore for whatever reason. If it was Leo, why wouldn't you have said something in the beginning? I would've done something!" I shouted in his face, wanting him to voice his silenced opinion after all these months.

In the beginning of me and Leo's relationship, I asked for Eric's opinion. He told me to keep dating him, that he was happy for me. Like he remembered what he had said as well, he growled with anger.

I felt his fist slam into the right side of the door behind me. I took a step back into the thick metal, knowing better than to talk to someone like that when they're this pissed off.

"Did you ever consider how I felt towards Leo, Eric?" I wondered out loud, looking down at our almost touching shoes.

I felt heat from above the crown of my head as he leaned down above mine.

"We barely speak anymore, because you're always wrapped around a twat I can't stand. I want to be part of you, but not with him being on the other side." He spoke low from the anger and adrenaline he felt between all these emotions.

The moment I began to look up at him, he placed his bent index finger against my cheek to rub the reddening skin. As if he had hit me by mistake, he rubbed my face softly with his knuckle.

"If you can't stand being near me, why are we here? Why do you stare at me when we train? After all this time, after all this hate you have built for me, why do you still help me?"

|| 3 ||