"Monster" Wasn't His Words

"Turn." Eric ordered in his leader voice.

Peter raised his hands, obediently turned around from us.

"Now, let me see." Eric muttered.

He walked over to his bag, grabbing it and bringing it over to us. Slowly, I took off the mask. I turned it around to look at the front side; it was cracked on the chin, the forehead, and the nose part of it. Damn it, Liza. I held the mask in my arms, even when Eric squatted down in front of me.

"Look at me, (Y/N)."

After sighing, I raised my head up to let him see the opened wound.

"It's not too bad. You aren't going to have to need stitches." He explained my injuries.

I nodded, not bothering to listen, knowing that if I'm still breathing, that they weren't bad, not at all. I put my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

"You okay? Not dizzy or anything?" He asked me, putting his index finger under my chin.

He lifted my chin up from staring at his knees. When our eyes met, I quickly turned my head to the opposite direction.

"You have to look at me so I can patch it up, (Y/N)." Eric muttered, forcefully turned my head towards him.

"You just need anti-bacteria spray and a patch."

When he said that, he pulled out the needed aids. After that, he began his work.

* Five Minutes Later *

"Done."

He pressed the bandage around my forehead, covering my whole forehead with his large hand. While his hand was on my forehead, he leaned his head against his own hand and mine. He put his thumb on my chin, slowly rubbing the dried, bloody cut. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away from me.

Don't act like this, Eric. Don't act like you're a loving boyfriend. Don't act like you care. Just get the fuck away from me! I grabbed my mask from beside my knee and stood up.

"Can I turn around?" Peter asked.

Quickly, I pulled the mask over my face.

"Yeah." Eric confirmed, watching below me.

Peter turned back around on his heel. He looked up, putting his hands on his hips.

"Should we be going?" Peter asked, looking back over at us.

I nodded my head, wiping the leafs and dirt from my black pants. I walked over to my backpack, picking it up off of the ground. I walked the way that we were going.

* Two Hours Later *

I came to a stop when a small cabin came into view. I looked at the surroundings, it seems like no one has even looked at this cabin in over 30 years. It was old and rioting. I wonder what happened to the original owners.

"We should check this out." Eric suggested.

~~~~

Thank you for the votes!