Faction Fight

I smirked at their comments, releasing the boy who was growling. I pushed him away a bit, fixing my black leather backpack before walking East. I felt someone's warm presence behind me; Eric. He's always got a warm aura, when he isn't mad. I rolled my shoulders back, popping them to release some tension.

I followed that action with popping my neck. I need to go get a massage sometime when I get back from this mission.

"So, what do we do when we find a Factionless?" Peter asked, breaking the silence.

Eric grunted at the broke chain, "We kill them or we tie them up."

"What if we get killed?"

"Sucks for us."

* 20 Minutes later *

* SNAP~! *

All three of us stopped at the sound. I dropped my bag on the ground, Eric and Peter did the same.

* CRUNCH~! *

All of us turned around to look behind.

"Peter watch behind, I'll watch the sides, (Y/N) watch the front." Eric ordered our positions.

We obeyed, not wanting to start a fight at a time like this. I stood there, my hands in my pockets, awaiting for their next moves. This isn't just a fight, this was a planned fight. It hit me. They knew we were coming. I turned around to tell Eric, but when my back was opened, pressure behind me was too strong to handle.

My body fell to the ground. I grunted in pain.

"(Y/N)!" Eric shouted from above me.

"Get up!" Peter shouted next.

I shook my head, trying to focus on the situation. I pushed myself up, getting on my feet. I looked around us. Eric and Peter's backs were both facing me. Facing them were people in masks. We were all still and silent awaiting their next moves.

"(Y/N) is with us, ma'am." One of their voices were deep, deeper than Eric's.

"Be careful and take your time." The voice was robotic.

Voice Confusion. Why do they want me?

"Come on, assholes." Eric ushered them.

In sync, all four of them came at us. The rush of the leaves were heard under the feet of the enemies. Eric's war growl came out along with the rushing feet of Peter. We charged back at them. I looked in front of me. Large male, six feet, maybe. When our eye(s) made contact, he got out a long blade.

Typical Factionless. I stood there with my hands in my pockets.

"(Y/N), behind you!" Eric shouted.

I turned around just in time to duck under a knife. I tackled the person to the ground, punching him left then right. I rolled off of him, hearing the feet of the tall boy behind me. I smirked when he fell on top of his comrade and stabbed him in the stomach. The man beneath him started to cough out blood.