Trap 🪤

"I hate you." I muttered under my breath before he spun our bodies around like I was simply his ragdoll to do as he pleased.

I don't know what telling him how I felt was going to do, because it barely even helped me. But it's communication.

He had both of my arms locked behind me in a pretzel hold, so I knew I wouldn't be able to punch at him. When I tried to step on his toes with the back of my heel, I figured out pretty quickly that was a useless move.

His shoes felt like they had some sort of metal embezzled in the thick fabric of whatever he wore. He planned this to a T.

He wanted me to dress in a tight one-piece with high shoes.

The dress was to restrict me and the shoes helped make it difficult to do anything and everything. He wanted me to feel safe only to trick me.

"Gentlemen!" He called out to his 'men', feigning their actual nature.

Gentlemen do not trick ladies, and they sure as hell do not make it an unfair fight. If you're going to take down someone, don't do it with their pants pulled down.

"If you bastards want to fight, make it fair so I can whoop your asses like your mother should've done!" I beckoned for them to reveal themselves out of the shadows as well, wanting a good description to give out.

"We aren't here to fight, (Y/N). We're here to discuss vital matters." Victor's unexpecting voice waved from the darkness, but it wasn't as calm as it usually was.

My jaggered movements stopped once I watched his head hang low while emerging from the dimly light shadows.

I wanted nothing more than to make the coward look me in the eyes.

"Kevin!" Leo called out for the other man.

I should honestly say 'boy', because what man takes advantage of a woman? Just like how Victor appeared from their cloak of mystery, he emerged but his head was held higher with pride.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I growled at the surrounding hyenas, calculating my next moves.

Depending on what they want, I'll have limited time. Unexpectedly, Leo shoved me to the floor like a broken machinery. I lost balance in the high heels, ultimate crashing against my knees.

I hissed in pain, but looked at the abuser in the eyes.

"Oh, kitten! You look so cute in that position." He smirked, checking me out from the bottom to the top.

Anger only bubbled in my soul further. I wanted nothing more than to shove that smirk up his ass. The love and affection I once stared at in his eyes for hours was exchanged with this cold, foreign expression with lust clouding everything.

These looks were nothing I had ever witnessed in his personality. Acting like he was going to approach me once more, Victor stuck his hand out to stop Leo by his chest.

I turned around to sit on my butt, scooting back to analysis the situation. These are not the men I've worked with for three years. They aren't the men I use to know and love.

"What has gotten into you three?" I questioned, buying myself some time if they took the bait, "This isn't you."

"You're ri--." Before Leo finished his short sentence, he was sudden pushed away from my line of sight.

Victor took over his position, squatting down to lean against one of his knees like he was proposing to me, "We don't have time. We have an import question."

His eyes were nothing like I had ever seen before. They weren't flirtatious and open. They were closed in with fear of some sort. His voice didn't even remind me of the old Victor, my Victor.

This voice as deep with lethal secrets, cold like Eric's eyes and shy like a child.

"What." I said, not a question to his cliffhanger.

The quicker I figure out what these bastards want, the sooner I can leave.

"We would like you to join us with a group of others." His body began to crawl closer towards me, "We're part of an organization that wants to take over all of this. No more factions, only one."

When he said 'only one', that's when it clicked in my head.

"You're delusional." I looked at him bewildered, "Which faction would take over? Divergents?"

If they're not Divergent, then they must be working for those freaks.

He chuckled at the conclusion I made up, "No, my love. A more powerful system will take over. Grab my hand and I'll show you a new world."

After his ultimatum, he placed his hand in front of my face, thinking I'd take it.

"If I don't go with you?"

I need to know my options. If I even have any.

"Then, I guess we have to eliminate you." He threatened me.

I know too much for them to let me stick around. I wouldn't be able to look at Leo the same anyway.

"Come on! It'll be so much fun. Plus, your boyfriend will be there for you every step." Leo pointed to himself as if he was a prize I'd be gaining.

No, I'd be losing so much for something I don't even believe in. If I scream right now, maybe I could wake someone up.

"You have three seconds." Kevin stepped in, acting like they had somewhere else to be to recruit others.

If I fight back, I might have better chances. Unless they have guns hidden on their persons.

"One." Leo muttered when I didn't jump for joy at hearing he'd stay with me.

As if.

|| 6 ||