Mission

"A gun." She stated.

"Now shut up."

She was quiet after that. I smirked behind the mask, that was pretty funny. Jean waved goodbye to us, shooing us out of the office-like structure. As we walked, we were all silent. We were either too tired to speak, too embarrassed to talk (Christina), or just pleading for the silence.

"Where's your weapon at, (Y/N)?" Peter asked from behind me.

I shrugged at his question, not speaking too a low-life like him.

"She's still mad at you." Eric spoke for me which surprised me very much.

Why is he talking for me now? I leaned my head down, not responding to his words nor Peter's. I kept my mouth shut along with everyone else. Why did she want Peter to come? He's just a brat that's always got his way in the past. The only thing that could be heard in the halls that we walked down were the clacking of our feet and the movement of the gear.

In the corner of my eye, I watched as Four moved out to move a familiar door. Outside. I lifted my head up to watch the sunlight be shown in my vision. It's so bright even though it's so early. I was the first out then Four right behind me.

"Time?" Tris asked one of us.

"7:24. Train runs at 7:26." Eric answered her with a bit of attitude.

"Perfect timing." Four said, fixing his jacket.

After a minute, we could all hear the train coming from the echoing tunnel. God, that noise is always annoying. That's why I stopped bringing in the newbies.

"Get ready." Four said, readying himself to jump on the train with his gear.

"We haven't been trained to do this yet." Peter pointed out.

"Get to learning, initiate." Eric told him.

I smirked again at his words. He's never going to change his smart-ass tone, that's for sure.

"Go!" Four shouted over the horn of the train.

We ran to the train, the doors were already opened so we just jumped on. Four was first, so he helped everyone else on. When Tris was the last person on, he made sure to pull her closer to his chest.

"You okay?" I heard him ask as I sat down next to Eric, the only opened spot that I would rather have than beside Peter.

"Yeah, thanks." She thanked him, slowly removing herself from his body.

She sat beside Christina when she was out of his grasp. He closed the door, coming to sit beside me. Four was in front of Tris, I was in front of Christina, Will was in front of Eric, and Peter was in front of an empty seat. I pulled the backpack from my back, putting it in front of me, in between my legs so that I could leaned back, peacefully.

"So, what's your story, Four?" Will, unexpectedly, asked a Leader.