Silent Fight

He wiped the male's blood off of it, throwing it back at me, the initiates moving a bit further away. I caught it, easily, putting it back into my small pocket on my thigh.

"First day is aiming, but not with knifes; with guns." Four stated, coming next to me, moving the boy that was in front of me out of his way.

Eric followed his steps, getting beside Four. Ouch.

"(Y/N) will be your guidance." Eric told them.

Leaders stood tall, strong on the edges of the building while the initiates waited for instructions in front of us on the ground. Some were shocked, some were okay with it, and others were confused.

"Excuse me? She doesn't even talk." A brunette girl said, but she looked more like a man.

"Not our problem." Four shrugged.

Then, some other Dauntless soldiers brought out their guns on a cart. I pointed to the right side, slowly and cluelessly, they turned their heads to see the targets. I jumped off of the ledge, grabbing a gun from the cart. I got in front of them all, showing them how to hold the gun, properly.

"Watch her movements, carefully. She's quick. Watch her fingers stay off of the trigger until she's ready to shoot. Every movement she takes is what you need to learn." Eric told them.

"Shoot." Eric ordered.

Swiftly, I turned around on my heel, shooting the target that was behind me and the one beside it. I turned back around, lowering the gun so it wouldn't be in the faces of the initiates.

"Uh, can we get a repeat?" An initiate asked.

I got closer to the questioner. I watched as his shoulders tensed up. I put the gun in his hands, showing him were to put his fingers, silently.

"That's enough, (Y/N). Max's already explained not to do this." Eric scowled me.

I rolled my eyes at his controlling side. I continued to show the tense boy. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched his eyes. They were following what was behind me.

"You can't baby them, (L/N). He can figure it out." I shrugged at the man.

I turned back around, staring up at the man. I did something that the rest would have never dreamed of, I glared up at him, not looking down. He's not that big and bad as they think he is. We just glared at each other, silently yelling at one another, silently cussing.

"Enough you two. Move out of the way or get shot." Four ordered us.

I was the first to walk away from the 'silent argument', leaving the tension between the initiate and Eric.

"You lost points."

Was all Eric growled before returning back up to the ledge with Four and me.

"Both of you need to contain your jealousy."

Neither one of us said anything to Four. What is he talking about? That wasn't jealousy.