'Princess Mask'

I nodded, holding onto the bar with him. He nodded back, bouncing off of the train and onto the ground. I followed his lead with Eric behind me. I braced my body for contact, wrapping my arms around my shoulders and ducking my head into my chest. I grunted a bit when I hit the hard ground.

My body relaxed when I stopped rolling. I let out a breath of air as I released my shoulders, laying my arms out. I opened up my eye, putting my hands up to my mask to make sure that it was still there and not cracked. My hand stopped at the very end of it when I felt a small, scribbling line.

I quickly sat up from the ground, holding the small crack. Fuck.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Four asked behind me.

I shook my head, not answering him.

"Come on, (Y/N), we don't have time for that." Eric grunted from beside me.

I switched around to the left instead of the right. My hand went behind me, searching for Four's pants leg. When I found it, I pulled him down. He inched down in front of me. I lifted my head up so he could see.

"Is she okay?" Tris' kind voice asked behind my back.

"I don't know." Eric shrugged with anger in his voice.

"It's going to be okay, you can't see anything." Four reassured me as he put his hand on my mask.

He grazed his thumb over the small crack.

"It's just on your chin, too. When we get back to the base I'll fix it, alright?"

Slowly, I nodded, lifting up my head fully.

"It's going to be alright." He mumbled before helping me off the ground.

"What's wrong with Princess Mask?" Peter asked when I turned around.

His mouth made a small 'O' form. I turned my head away, not bothering to see Eric's expression.

"Enough. We've wasted enough time. We split up. Tris and I will go straight, Christina and Will go west, Peter, (Y/N), and Eric, you go East. We meet back here at.. Eight o'clock. Don't be late or we will leave without you." Four ended the conversation, thank God.

"I love how you divide us into couples. Sorry, Four, I don't do threesomes." Peter raised his hands in surrender.

I growled, stomping towards him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, bringing him down to my size. I was about to punch him straight in the mouth, but someone grabbed my wrist.

"(Y/N), you need to calm down." Eric said behind me.

I sighed, slowly lowering my fist at his voice.

"Try to not kill him, (Y/N)." Four said before tugging Tris along.

"If you do, we won't say anything." Christina added, going also.