Ignore the Ugly About Yourself

* Four Years Later *

* BEEP~! BEEP~! *

I cracked my eyes open at the sound of the alarm by my ear. I grunted, annoyed by it's existence. I slammed my fist on top of it. Successively hitting it. I rose from my comfortable, warm bed beneath me. I stretched out my tensed, stiff muscles from the night's nightmare. This time, it was me being killed by Leo.

If only that amazing dream would've came true. Mentally, I rolled my eye at my own thought. I flipped the fluffy covering off of my crossed legs, deciding I wasted enough time in bed for the time being. When I got off of the bed, fully, I stretched better than I did lying down. I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower before having to teach the new newbies.

* After Shower *

It's been four years since Eric had talked to me, Hell, I bet even looked at me. He's kept his promise, though. He hasn't been there for me. He hasn't tried to be there for me, like he promised. Yet, he's hurting me, breaking me even more than he thinks he's healing me. Slowly, he breaks me down.

"Damn it."

I gently slapped myself, focusing on what I should wear instead of him. After five minutes, I decided on a loose tank top that stopped mid-thigh on me and black ripped jeans that showed skin. I put on black combat boots to help balancing myself, then my favorite, black finger-less gloves.

After I was done with dressing, I combed my hair, brushed my teeth, not looking at myself through the mirror the whole time, and put my hair in a high ponytail. When I was about to walk out of my bedroom, I grabbed my mask that hid the scarred up face and slit, (E/C) eye. Last year, I went back for a regular check up, and Doc offered to do surgery on me to remove the eyeball since I, honestly, didn't need it anymore.

I refused it, because this is my body. I shouldn't take it out if I'm not use to it. I need to start loving my body.. even if nobody else does. I walked out to the living room, down the hallway, and out to the main hallway. My vocal chords are healed up, but still a little raspy, I guess. I don't talk, almost at all, so I could be classified as mute.

When the door shut behind me, I saw someone in front of me, who was going to the elevator as well. Eric. I can recognize that black jacket anywhere. He stalked towards the elevator with me behind him, silently watching. I got to the elevator beside him, so he'd know it was just me. He pressed the button, ignoring my existence.