Morning, Leaders and Initiates

He grabbed my arms, raising me up on his own.

"There is no 'three' in this relationship. There is only you and me. I don't care about Jean, I hate her. You're the one I want."

I felt a smile twitch at the top of my lip. He must really hate her.

* 20 Minutes Later *

We just laid there in silence, me on top of him still. We were silent, just thinking about the future. What if she figures out that we are in this relationship? Will she kill me? Will she kill him? I mean, the bitch is crazy enough. It reminds of the old saying that murderous women (and some men) use to say, "If I can't have (Insert Gender), then no one can", then they'd kill the person.

I shivered at the thought. Please, don't let that happen.

"Come on, it's time to wake up the others." Eric said, his breathing stopping for a moment.

I nodded at his words, getting up, flopping on the spot beside him.

"(Y/N)." He smoothly said my name, leaning up.

I turned my head towards him, still laying there.

"I like you."

"I like you too." I said, leaning up.

He got up, me following him. I walked over to my bag, ignoring him as he got dressed also. I pulled out a pair of black pants, not caring if he was looking. I wiggled into the tight things. Then, I stripped from the long boyfriend shirt. I grabbed the tank top that I had packed. I removed my messy hair from the top that trapped it beneath it.

I backed up two steps from the bag, bending down my top body. I wrapped my hair up in a messy bun. It's time for a haircut. Maybe Tori will cut it for me again. Not only good at tattoos, she's good at haircuts too. I straightened my back up to look at Eric staring back up at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He turned back around to his bag.

He stuffed all of his old clothing back into the bag. The door suddenly opened. Eric turned around, smoothly, with a knife out, and I turned my head, allowing the person to only see my good side. I put my hands in my pocket.

"Oh." Four said from the doorway.

I looked up at him, seeing a glance of blonde, then quickly putting my head back and covering the bad side. I pointed at Tris.

"Sorry." Tris said.

The creaking sound of her weight told me she was gone. I looked back up at Four.

"It's time to leave."

Both of us silently nodded. Four shut the door on his way out. I turned back to Eric who was still packing his stuff.

"Can I tell him?"

"No."

"Why?" I asked, walking over to the nightstand, that was beside him.

"Because, I don't trust him."

"But I do."

I grabbed the mask beside his bent head