Trick

Her Greatest fear is books

***************

He made a noise that I didn't pay attention to, only the door opening and closing. When he was gone, I took off my mask, laying it down beside me. I closed my eye, letting sleep consume my body, hoping that I'd wake up before supper.

* Two Weeks Later *

Five more months and all of the initiates will get told if they passed or failed Dauntless. They'll tell them where they'll be needed, what chores they'll do, and such.

"Hey, (Y/N), wouldn't it be something if we all became Leaders? You guys would be so old." Will smirked from across the table.

I looked at the man that sat beside Christina. Those two have been quite fond of each other.

I smirked under my mask, "The day any of you become Leaders, is the day that I will personally, do that flying thing."

I looked at Tris, who's eyes sparked at the idea. A warm arm wrapped around me. I turned to look at the arm's owner. Peter. He's gotten really closer to me over the weeks.

"Better get ready to face your fear, then.": He smirked above me.

I rolled my eye, "That's not my fear."

They all looked at me.

"Then what is?" Christina asked, sipping her drink.

Four snorted at the question. I punched his shoulder.

"Well?" Tris asked.

"Nothing." I muttered, glaring at Four with my good eye.

He shrugged at my glaring.

"(Y/N)." Eric's voice came behind me.

I turned around on the bench to look at the man. I looked up at him as he looked down at me with his arms crossed behind his back.

"Max wants you." Was all he said before walking away from me.

He walked all the way to the doors. He opened then shut them, some people watched; some didn't care.

"Wonder what he wants." Peter asked.

I nodded, getting up from my seat.

"I'll see you guys at training." I whispered so only they could hear.

I ruffled Peter's hair before walking away from my.. friends. Yeah, friends. I walked out of the cafeteria doors, closing behind me. I took a left, going towards Max's office. I turned a sharp, right corner. When my eyes adjusted to the hallway, I was pinned to the wall. I growled, grabbing the person's neck, kicking their calf, making them lose balance.

I pushed them to the wall in front of me with their wrists bound by their side with mine. I looked up to be met with light blue eyes. Quickly, my grip was gone from Eric's. His smirk held all the emotions.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, stepping back some.

He took a step.

"It's fine."

I took a step back.

"There's no Max calling, is there?"

"What gave it away?"

"The way that you aren't taking me to Max's. You're pressing me up against the wall." I explained once my back hit the wall.