Dauntless Soldiers

I laid my back flat on the ground. While she was reloading the gun, my bottom half jumped up, twisting my leg around her arm. I ignored the pain that signaled me to stop and bounded her down. I took the gun from her hands, quickly standing up. I raised the gun to her head, now, standing a good feet back.

Now her side had guns pointing at me while mine did the same to them.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I don't love. I don't kill for the blood. I'm not a damn monster. I'm human. Leo Smith was never my lover." I stated, taking off my mask, allowing everyone to see the scars, "I don't die, but I do bleed. Don't fuck with my friends and don't fuck with me."

I cocked the gun, making the rest do the same.

"You're going to die."

"I'll see you in hell." I muttered, but before I could shoot at her, stomping feet made me stop.

I dropped down, grabbing my fallen mask. Damn it, Dauntless. In under five minutes, the place was flooded with Dauntless soldiers.

"Lucky for you." I muttered, dropping the gun as I felt a solider behind me.

I walked away from the girl, walking over to Four who was still bounding a Rebellion. Before I could do anything, a piercing pain shot throughout my shoulder and a piercing sound in my ear. I grunted, falling onto my knee. The pain that I was holding in from that, made me just collapse on the hard ground.

"(Y/N)!" Both Four and Eric's voice shouted with each other

I grunted, keeping my eye open, so they'd known that I'm not dead. I held my arm, tightly, trying to keep the blood from falling out of my body. Stupid Rebellions. Four was the first beside me, forgetting about the Rebellion he was bounding.

"You good?" He asked.

"I don't know. How does being shot in the arm feel?"

He rolled his eyes at my sarcasm.

"You're fine."

I nodded, leaning up. When I turned my head to the right, opposite of Eric, I watched as Jean stopped him from coming towards him. I looked down at my dirty jeans. It's not his fault.. It's not his fault.

"Can you stand?" One of the soldiers asked from where I was looking.

I ignored him, getting up on my own.

"(Y/N)!" Tris shouted, coming over to me quickly.

Peter followed behind her. He pushed Tris out of the way, wrapping my arm around his neck, even though he was much taller than I.

"You care?" I asked, looking into Peter's eyes.

He only looked away.

"All of us do, believe it or not."

I rolled my eye at him, "Get me out of here."

"Yes ma'am." He said, being respectful for once in his life.