Note 💌

"Oh, just being Eric." My grin was all about being an award winning like.

As if I would tell him what happened since his little smirk from earlier. He nodded his head in agreement to the generalization, not thinking twice.

He jumped into the platform, already planning out how the initiates would go through with sparring. The ego in this man always burned when he had the privilege of bossing the kids around.

Location : Apartments
Time : 6 pm

I unlocked my shared apartment's front door, only to shut it with my heel once my figure made it's way in. I made no effort in locking it behind me in case Leo was close to finishing up his day.

I did a small stretch at the entrance way to pop out all the stress and tension from today's work, carefully raking off my jacket.

I simply let it join the dirty ground, knowing I was going to have to clean one of these days to make it seem like I take care of my stuff.

Humming a quiet tune, I made my way into the cold bedroom to take of the hell-sent contraption that collected the fat on my chest only for the men to gush over it.

The next thing that went was the legging, so I was one step closer to meet maximum comfort. I changed into an older shirt I had found years ago with the logo of some kind of piercers that did veils for ceremonies, I guess.

I had found another one about blackening veils to pitch black, but it didn't suit my taste as much as the Pierced Veils.

I was just about the jump into the mass of fluffed out sheets when a yellow sticky note stuck out from the white.

Instead of touching it, I merely leaned closer towards it to read out loud.

"Hello, doll. Meet in Pit. Wear something hot. Love, L."

I giggled softly at the show of innocent affection. I'm sure he's planned another cute date in the area. For our three-month anniversary, he had decorated the mat we first fought on.

It was a sweet, romantic gesture that no one had ever done for me. Quickly, I hopped off the bed to go to our shared closet.

I grabbed the sexiest, most appealing dress I could find, which just so happened to be a black leather, mini dress. It hemmed at about mid-thigh so I hoped this was good enough for our evening.

Disappointedly, I had to cave and put on a different bra this time, but my hair settled into a purposely messy bun. Black heels decorated my already aching feet, but I ignored the pain like the model I am.

It didn't matter how high of a heel I wore, I was never going to even match this man's height. As if I was truly a model, I ran out of the apartment and headed for the Pit at a brisk walk.

I wonder what he has planned for us tonight. I don't think anything is suppose to happen day, or had already happened on this day.

Slowly starting to panic at the thought I had forgot about something that effected our relationship, I went down the list.

His birthday isn't until the end of the year, mine isn't until two months from now. His parents aren't coming and we aren't going, or was this a way for him to coax me into going to Candor to see his parents?

Once I finally found my way to the Pits in almost complete darkness, I shoved into the doors. I expected to see the whole nine-yards, the pretty lights with pretty flowers to match.

I thought I'd stare upon a man that I love wearing something unusual, holding a gift of some sorts. Instead I came to the conclusion that I had either been stood up or I went to the wrong Pits.

I was greeted with the coldness of absence. The lights were on but they dimmed into an eery mood. I continue forward, thinking there was still going to be a prize at the end of the tunnel.

"Leo?" I finally called out, desperate to learn what was going on.

"Where are you, sweetheart?"

The air was my honest opinion into what was going on: I got stood up. Just when I think I was ready to hit the joint, my forearms were grabbed roughly and I was shoved back against the already closed doors.

None of this felt like Eric. It wasn't aggression with love behind it. This feeling was rough and dangerous.

"Hello, love!" Leo's voice rung through my ears like the worst sound I could think of, especially when it echoed into my head.

I noticed the pitch didn't sound as deep as Leo's, but the smell in my nose told me it was the man's cologne.

I snapped my head to lean away from him as he made eye contact. He began to bury his face in my neck as if he just handed me the best greeting I've ever received.

"What the hell? What are you doing? You're hurting me." I mildly panicked at the fact I felt trap between the metal door behind me and his solid body, like a prey under it's number one predator.

I could feel the heat swarm up to my face like a beehive wanting it's queen. My fight or flight was being triggered.

"Aw, I'm sorry, babe. Are you okay?" He questioned, still not letting me go despite hearing my complaint.

What's with this little shit tonight? The grip on my shoulders never faultered, even after the anger you could clearly see foaming in my eyes. I finally felt the pressure he was applied on my legs too.

"No, you asshole!" Insulting was the next best thing when you couldn't move your whole body.

I think that was the first time I've ever cussed at him, much less called him a name out loud. I wanted out and the fact he wasn't listening, was pissing me off.

The chuckle he sounded off so close to the shell of my ear sent shivers down my spine. The laugh sounded nothing like my lover.

"Let go of me!" I barked the command, trying with all of my strength to push him off of my body.

"You look so beautiful in this dress, love." His voice was lower, but it still wasn't my Leo.

"Fuck you!" I hissed out, knowing he could kick my ass since he was barely even struggling when it came to keeping me back.

"Baby, I wish but I have some friends I want you to meet."

I wanted to smack the fucking grin off of his disgusting face once it doned on me that something bad was about to go down.

|| 5 ||