"Oh! I had no idea that this happened to him. Now that I look at him he's all beat up. Are you okay, Suzuki.", comforted Himari as she went over to check his wounds.

"Yeah I'm fine.", responded Suzuki.

"I'm glad you found him! Miss Anna. I'm glad he made friends with you.", approved Himari.

"Ah! Let me explain what happened after Suzuki lost his balls at the end of Anna's chapter~nyaa. Well, in a bid to stay here Anna said that she was a new student that had nowhere to go and she befriended Suzuki and he offered to let her stay until she finds a place~nyaa. In the end she made out as if Suzuki was playing some bad joke and she just played along. This also resulted in Suzuki not being able to move for the rest of the day. As if they tried to say they could raise me! The Almighty Keiichineko~nyaa!, explained Keiichineko.

After Himari showed her concern for Suzuki, she went on the phone and explained to the teacher why he will not show up to school today. Now that she has left, the heroes of this story finally begin to rest to gain energy to find and resolve the Hebi situation.

It didn't take long for them all to go to sleep apart from Suzuki. He was wide awake thinking about his fight and how he could've done better. Wanting to avenge his lost, Suzuki snuck past everyone and went out on his own.

He could feel the pressure coming off Hebi as once you meet a demon or some different being you can remember their pressure they give off. Hebi has a rough and electric feeling and he could feel it coming from a derelict place in his town.

"Oi! Hebi! What rumours have you heard about us? Whatever they are they aren't true! We only exterminate bad demons to go to the Good Demon Realm!", said Suzuki to convince Hebi.

"I'm not buying into your cheap tricks! I'm not letting you have the Master Emerald!", countered Hebi.

"Another Sonic reference!", blurted Suzuki.

"It looks like I'm going to have to finish this with my special power! Electric Snake Whips! I'm not letting you kill me like you did to the others!", exclaimed Hebi.

"Kill?", said Suzuki questioning Hebi's comment.

There was no time for questioning his comment as he sent his two snake looking whips towards Suzuki. Suzuki jumped out of the way and turned on his new found powers that he gained from Keiichineko. His right arm was full of the black patterns again and he could feel the power swirling inside him. Hebi launched his whips again but this time Suzuki built up some of the demon power in front of his hand and put his hands there to take on the power.

Hebi tried to pull his whips back but Suzuki never gave him the chance as he grabbed them and pulled him towards him. He pulled him back that hard that he only had to put his fist where his head is and the impact would of done the most damage.

"Well done there Suzuki!", whispered Keiichineko.

"We need to assist him!", begged Shinki.

"This is his fight, Wonderdog. We'll see his control and potential as a Good Demon King.", said Keiichineko.

There fight continued on and it looked like that Suzuki was overpowering Hebi. However, with his emotion high, Hebi began to fight back as he let go off the the whips. He concentrated his electrical power in his fists and punched Suzuki in the side of his ribs.

Hebi jumped away and then suddenly his arm turned into a snake. He made the snake launch forward and it ended up biting Suzuki. Once the teeth sunk into his shoulder a burst of electric came and surged around his body. Once the electric burst in him, Suzuki began to scream with the pain.

"Master Suzuki!", growled Shinki.

"We need to help him, Keiichineko.", said Anna.

"Shinki! Anna! Calm down! He'll be fine.", assured Keiichineko.

"Dammit!", cussed Shinki.

"What if his body can't take the electrical energy?", questioned Anna.

"What? Are you worried, Anna?, asked Keiichineko with a smug face.

"What! No way! I only love you Keiichineko! There is no way I'd have them kind of feelings for that idiot!", expressed Anna.

"Nyahahahahahaha! What are you a tsundere!", joked Keiichineko.

"No! It's not like that! Well fine, I'm worried about him but I'm more worried about if the bad turns to the worst and how you're going to react.", declared Anna.

"Trust me watching this hurts me. But! I want to see what he is capable of and if push comes to shove I'll end this fight. However, I want you stay here until it's over. I've got to keep my promise to her.", said Keiichineko quietly.

While they were discussing whether to go or not something was happening to Suzuki. Blackness was surrounding his body and then escaped into his right armed. His eyes looked dead, like he wasn't even conscious. He quickly launched himself towards Hebi and smacked him across the face. This sent him down to the floor but Suzuki picked him up by the scruff of the neck.

"P.....Please don't kill me!", begged Hebi.

"Look I'm not going to kill you. We've never killed anyone. So let's drop this silly fight and get along!", encouraged Suzuki.

The black patterns left Suzuki's body and his eyes began to look alive again. Suzuki put Hebi down and put a hand out. As Suzuki did this a big smile came on Hebi's face. He also put his hand out and shook it.

"Well done on controlling the power, Suzuki.", congratulated Keiichineko.

"Master Suzuki! I..I'm so glad you're okay!", whimpered Shinki.

"How about it? Do you wanna join our crew , Hebi!", asked Suzuki.

"Oi! I'm the leader! But that's not a bad idea, Suzuki.", said Keiichineko.

"What do you mean, Keiichineko?", questioned Suzuki.

"You see, if you have a certain amount of spiritual power and members you can create a clan. There a lot of clans in the Good Demon Realm and the top dogs are the twelve Captains of the Good Demon Realm but that's for another time. For now put your spiritual powers in front of you and we'll all join you.", Keiichineko explained.

Suzuki made a ball of energy in his hand and lifted it high. Keiichineko meowed really loud and coughed up a ball of energy like a furball. Smiling with a big grin, Shinki happily adds his power and so does Hebi. Anna being the tsundere she is, flicks her hair and says "I'm only doing this for Keiichineko.". As she added her power, the spiritual energy flickered brightly and left Suzuki's hand. Then suddenly in the sky they words 'congratulations' came into the air. Then 5 badges came out of falling down as well.

"You put these badges around your arm and as it tells you what clan you're from. They also disappeared when you want them to.", Keiichineko explained again.

After that, they all went home to rest once again.

"Dammit! We nearly ended that stupid kid and wrecked Keiichineko's life again.", said someone watching from the shadows.

"Shinji! Don't worry we'll get him.", said his sidekick.

*Who are theses characters? Are they dangerous? Find out next time as we enter a the Shima Clan Arc.