chapter 62

"Hey Lindsay. " I said.
"Is he yours? " She asked with a smile.
"Yea. We were just about to look for him. "Blake said.
"Well he kinda just dragged me away from your father. "
"Where is Daniel? "I asked
" Right here. "He says as he walks up.
" Oh. "
"Blake." I warn.
"We gotta go. See you soon. " Blake says as he grabs Leo's leash and dragged us to the jeep.

Once were at his house he sighs. I look over at him and squeeze his hand.
"I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so defensive. "
"It's fine. Honestly I would've done the same. "We get out if the car and I wat for Leo to jump out si I can close the door. Once he does we go inside. Rookie runs up to us and I pet him. My phone starts ringing. I put it in speaker si I CN take my boots off.
" Hello. "
"Hey, when are you coming home? "
"Oh, I don't know dad. Maybe in the next century. " I say sarcastically.
"Don't get a attitude. Be home in an hour. "
"Yes dad. "
"Bye."
"Bye." I sigh and sir on the couch.
"Blake! " I yell. He comes down.
"What? "
"We need to go. Dad wants me home. "
"Ok let's go. "
------------------------------------------------------------&&&&&----------------------------------
Blake is in my parents kitchen with my mom. I'm in my parents bathroom. Apparently my dad wants me to meet someone. I see my dad walk into the closet as I stare at myself in the mirror.
" Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the baddest bitch of them all? "I smirk. I'm delusional. Totally loco. Probably insane. I don't care. It's just who I am.
" I'm guessing you. "Dad said leaning on the door frame. I snort. Yeah right.
" Maybe.  I need advice. "I turned to him so that I was leaning against the sink.
" About? "
"Me. I messed up and I lost the thing that I've always wanted. All because of my personality. And I've changed. But it doesn't feel right. I feel like a stranger to myself. I don't what to do. "
"Why should you have to change. I someone doesn't like you because of your personality, then fuck then. But I guess you're talking about the  administration. "
"Yea. I got accepted and I got handed a scholarship for volleyball. But then they said they don't want that kind of violence on their campus. I mean, I only fought Taliya. And I only fought her twice. I think. Ok, there was the time on the first day of school, then at the fence, then in the hallway, but that I gave up and walked away. Then there was Kristen at the game then again that day at school. Which that doesn't count. But overall, I never intentionally fight. It's usually someone else that starts it. "
"Dios mío, Alejandra. " He muttered and face palmed
"Que? It not" Cruz cut me off by bursting through the door.
"ALEX! " He shouted and jumped on me. We fell to the floor.
"Dammit Cruz! What did I tell you about calling me that. " I said and got up. My side started to ache. Dammit. Why the hell did he think he could come in here and jump on me like I'm a fuckin bounce house.
"He searches your name? " Dad asked. I nodded. I sat on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. My hair fell so that it covered my face.
"Anyway, Ali, even though you've done all if that and have only gotten in trouble once, the administration shouldn't have done that. And it's not like you don't have other options for volleyball. "
"I wanted to go UCLA. " I said and ran a hand through my hair.
"Why do you wanna go there so bad? "
"Because that where abuela went. For volleyball. " I looked down.
"We have to do something about this. "
"No we can't. It'll make the whole situation worse. And I didn't even get to play this season. Plus I gave the school my equipment. "
"You did but coach gave them to me. " Jess said. She sat on the floor along with mamí.
"Why? "
"She said that she realizes she shouldn't have kicked you off. We were horrible without you. The team started fighting more and we couldn't decide on a good enough captain. "
"Well she did and now it's too late. "Not if your mom has a talk with them. "
"No! Mom will scare the shit out if them. "
"Too late. I set a meet with them tomorrow. " I groan. This is going to be terrible. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I see Blake on his phone. He was playing don't touch the spikes. His back was facing me. I waited til he got to 107 the poked his side. He jumped and dropped his phone.
"Dammit Alejandra! " I just gave him a innocent look.
"Don't give me that face. We all know that your not innocent. " I pouted.
You should go change. "Blake said.
" Into what? "
"That outfit I bought you last week. " He winks.
"For what? "
"We're going to a party after dinner. " I smirk. I go up stairs and into my room. I set the clothes on the bench. There was two outfits. I walk to the intercom.
"Blake which one? "
"The one with the leather jacket. "
"Ok." I walked back to the closet. I grabbed te outfit and changed.I grabbed a outfit for Blake and put it on the bed. I grabbed some heels and slipped them on. I got up and looked I'm my mirror. Hmm, not bad. Looking at myself, I feel like I don't have to pretend. I feel free. I feel good. I wish I didn't have to change just to go to a school. I don't give a shit anymore. If I can't be myself, then fuck the school. I don't need to go there. I could still p lay volleyball at a different school. But then I'd have to be away from my friends and family. Ugh, this is so frustrating. I wanted to pull at my hair. I couldn't do that though. Mom would get mad saying 'you have to look presentable ' ugh, why Is life frustrating. My mom pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Ali come down. " Mom said over the intercom. I walk downstairs to find a girl standing next to my dad. She had black hair, Hazel eyes just like mine, looked about 5'4.it was like looking in a mirror. Except younger and shorter. My mouth was agape. My eyes we're as wide a saucers.
"Who-"dad cut me off.
" Your sister. Fernanda. "